One.

Hey you

Why you.

What did you do to me to make me think of you every night before i go sleep? 

WIth that smile of yours, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that's feeling it to.

You make me steal glances at you when i am at the cafeteria with my friends.

Your laughter brightens my day when i hear it when you're with your friends.

 

Bae joohyun. What's so special about you that even I took notice of you. I'm not someone who easily fancies another, my standards are high. So why am i so infatuated with you.

 

Ever since you transfered here, my friends have been talking about you all the time, saying how i should wake my up and start getting to know you since we are after all in the school soccer team. My friends aren't the only one who's talking about you. Every student from the school team are gossiping about you, about how you entered the team way faster than half of them, about how the coach praises you more than anybody else. You always keep to yourself, and only talk when you have too. After training, you would just quietly head to the showers and disappear afterwards without anyone knowing.

 

It's the second period for the day when we heard someone running along the corridors, it got louder and the class focused their attention towards the door, curiousity kicking in. And there i saw you standing in front of the door, uniform creased, hair messed up by the running you did. You knocked on the door and mr lee invited you in. "oh class, i forgot to tell you that we'll be having a new student join us. I'll skip the introductions since you guys know her already..I think. Ms Bae, would you kindly sit at the vacant table at the back, I'll continue back on once you settle down."

Just my luck, I was sitting beside the vacant table.