Chapter 7

Last Time I Felt Like This

Seriously guys I'm so sorry about my updating situations😢. I just been stuck a little and I only want to bring a good fan fiction to you all . Thank you guys for sticking around longer for these updates I really appreciate it a lot 😊. P.S. I'll be updating from my phone for a while .

           Y/n sat at a table in cafe , she had just gotten a call from Yongguk 15 minutes ago and now her she was sitting in what used to be her and Yongguks favorite cafe. Y/n sighed looking at her phone ."He always knew how to be late " y/n said to herself. She began twirling her straw in her iced coffee when she was finally interrupted by a her husband. She looked up and gave Yongguk a small smile. Yongguk sent a smile back and seated himself. "So is it true " Yongguk asked "is what true"? Y/n questioned Yongguk sighed "is it true you're pregnant " ? Yongguk asked .Y/n's eyes widened h...how did you know ? Y/n asked Yongguk slightly chuckled "who else do you think "? Yongguk said y/n smiled and laughed a bit realizing who told him .

           Yongguk stared at his wife well ex wife to be "so how are we going to compromise with this"? y/n asked Yongguk shifted in his seat a bit "I want you to have the baby ,I want us to raise it " Yongguk answered Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head "how are we going to be parents if you're divorcing me Yongguk? I'm not having my child raised in two different home's Y/n said Yongguk folded his hands together "I know okay but this is the only way I could both of you happy Yongguk said "Yongguk I'm not asking you to stay in the baby's life if you want to go be with Mi-Young then be with her but don't let my child grow up that way" Y/n said .Yongguk looked down at the table and then back at y/n noticing a diamond necklace around her neck. Yongguk smiled remembering how she got it. It was Y/n's  birthday and  she had been having the worst day despite being overworked during her Athletic Training job Yongguk came home with flowers, her favorite food ,and the diamond necklace . Y/n had finally smiled that day and Yongguk was glad it because of his doings . Yongguk snapped out of his thoughts staring into y/n's eyes .

             Y/n shrugged at Yongguk's behavior. It was bad enough he wanted to raise the baby back and forth but now he was staring at her like he had for years before the accident. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and began gathering her things. "Call me when you've decided what you want to do " Y/n said and with that she left the cafe teary eyed and confused. Later that night Yongguk thought about the situation he was in Mi-Young and a new life or Y/n and the baby with the things he hardly remembered. He knew he would be hurting someone he didn't want that . Hours went by and Yongguk still didn't know what he was going to choose. Suddenly Yongguk stumbled upon an old video in his phone pressing on the file,  the video began and there he was with Y/n in a hotel room B.A.P was on tour at the time .

Flash back

             " Ah and this is my beautiful wife Y/n say hi to the camera jagiya" Yongguk said cheerfully "Yongguk stop I'm not looking cute right now " y/n laughed. " I woke up like this FLAWLESS Yongguk and Y/n sang  . Y/n laughed at her goofy husband and began making silly faces . Yongguk eyed his wife carefully and kissed her cheek repeatedly "you're too cute " Yongguk said cuddling y/n happily. Y/n flicked Yongguks nose and laughed "you're too cheesy love " She said . Yongguk pouted a bit "not fair " Yongguk said . Y/n laughed and kissed Yongguk and cute the video off

End of Flash back

              Yongguk smiled at the video remembering that day like it was yesterday. Years worth of memories came flooding back to Yongguk he knew where he wanted to be . He had made a decision and his decsion was to be with his wife the one he married for love, the one was carrying his child, the one he truly fell in love with. He was not going to let his best friend ruin his marriage with the one he knew he was meant to be with.