Chapter 5

Last Time I Felt Like This

By the time it was two weeks since both accidents occured , Yongguk was back in the studio with the rest of the B.A.P members  . They were hanging out as usual they were discussing their personal lives and when who would get married after Yongguk and Himchan and who would have the first children in the group. So when will we see Y/n again ? asked Zelo Yongguk tensed up Um..I'm sure very soon He answered Himchan laughed Joyce misses her we all do we haven't talked her since...that night Himchan said. Before Yonnguk could say anything else Joyce walked through the door with a whining Miyoung ,Miyoung bolted towards Yongguk and placed a kissed on his mouth. The rest of the B.A.P members looked at each other with confused looks Joyce was furious by now Himchan grabbed Joyce before she could get to Miyoung are you not married to Y/n anymore Jongup asked I...I am but you see this all complicated really Yongguk answered so you're having an affair Youngjae ? questioned no I'm just .... I don't know Yongguk said Miyoung rolled her eyes Y/n is out the picture and I'm in it so deal with it Miyoung said Joyce rubbed her temples . "Joyce why is she even here Himchan asked I only let her in because she wouldn't stop whining about my cruel hospitality Joyce answered Daehyun scoffed I hope Y/n puts Miyoung in the hospital he muttered as he rolled his eyes. Miyoung glared at Daehyun come on Yongguk can we please go I'm hungry Yongguk nodded and turned to the others I'm sorry guys but this is my fate, Miyoung and I are meant to be together.....so please just accept it Yongguk said as he exited out the room.

Y/n walked out into backyard she slowly walked in the living room she looked at the sun setting outside remembering a happy feeling in the living room she smiled at the thought. Jagiya you're doing it wrong Yongguk laughed Y/n frowned this is hard she said Yongguk started going over the dance to One Shot  again Y/n frowned I'm done she said as she tried to walk away Yongguk picked her up by the waist and began spinning her you're not done just yet he said Y/n laughed and wiggled out of Yongguk's arm's she began to run around the house until she slid and fell Yn groaned in pain. Yongguk rushed over to her Jagiya are you okay asked as he carried her to the couch . the rest of the night Yongguk nursed her until she was better Yongguk planted snall kisses on her face until they both eventually fell asleep. Y/n smiled remembering that moment when everything hit her like a ton of bricks. Y/n realized she remembered every thing the day she and Yongguk picked up Miyoung from the airport,the night Yongguk got in his accident the night,the night she got in her accident, her in-laws and the fact Miyoung was stealing her husband away. Y/n was furious with herself she wasn't going to let Miyoung win.

Y/n walked into Hana's room there she saw here sister in law sitting on her bed she ran up to Hana and hugged her tightly Hana laughed hello to you too she said I remember everything y/n exclaimed Hana went wide eyed you do she asked y/n nodded her head ohh I missed you Hana said hugging her sister in law even more. Do my parents know Hana asked Y/n shook her head "not yet" she said. The rest of the night Hana and Y/n were sitting and talking about everything she remembered. They had agreed that Y/n would tell Yongguk's parents that she had got her memory back and that night she did just that .