Chapter 6

Last Time I Felt Like This

 I kept my focus on the papers in front of me. Was I really doing this ? I signed my  name in the blank spots in front of me. I would say congratulations but divorce papers are never a good thing a voice said . I  looked up to see frowning lawyer and a very enthusiastic Mi-Young. Would you like me to deliver the papers or should you Mi-Young asked I sighed and handed her the papers. Maybe if Mi-Young gave them to her I wouldn't feel as guilty. Mi-Young grabbed the papers and headed out the door I assume she was goin to meet Y/n. You know Yongguk it's not a bold move to send your mistress to do all your dirty work Lawyer Kang said . I shrugged and walked out the door. As soon as left Lawyer Kang's office I recieved a text from Hana. That was faster than I expected.

Hana: YOU IDIOT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING UGGHHHH!!!

Me:I'm doing what I think is right

Hana: You're married to a beautiful woman, she adores you why are the only one who doesn't see that

Me: Just get her to sign the papers

Hana: I know Y/n she won't sign them and i'm not going to force her to you'll regret this I know you will.

I sighed and pushed my phone back into my pocket. I know someone who will understand my side of the story.

 

Your Pov

   I felt a slight pang in my chest I looked at the papers in front of me . He wants a divorce I cried Mi-Young had a slight smirk on her face. I looked up at her and suddenly felt furious. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I yelled slightly pushing myself forward. She stepped back too quickly. Hana grabbed my hand and squeezed them I looked at her as she gave me a reassuring smile,letting me know that she had my back. Mi-Young he has amnesia how long do you really think you and Yongguk will last Hana asked Long enough because you see sister in law I always win Mi-Young said. I suddenly balled my fist I had enough I said stepping forward You think you have my husband Mi-Young but you only have what he remebers you don't have his true love,You are not the one married to him ,I gave my Mi-Young a death stare and you're not the one carrying his child I said . Mi-Young's face turned red as she stomped off papers and all in hand. Hana turned to me Y/n You're pregnant and you didn't tell me she asked I nodded with tears sliding down my face six weeks to be exact I said. What about you accident Hana asked I found out the night Yongguk had his accident....I just never got to tell him and then I got in an accident and all remember before everything went blank was how I crashed ....Hana this baby is a miracle baby I said while touching my stomach. Hana smiled it sure is she said as she pulled me into a hug.

 

Yongguk Pov

  BANG YONGGUK YOU DID WHAT ? Himchan and Joyce  yelled  I filed for divorce fpr myself and Mi-Young I said Himchan face palmed himself.Yongguk you can't do that to Y/n she's too good to give up Joyce said let me get this straight you filed for divorce because you think Mi-Young is the one you want to be with? himchan asked I nodded hesitantly. See you're not even sure yourself Joyce said slighty pinching the bridge of her nose. Himchan sighed and looked at Joyce with desperate eyes. No! I promised her we wouldn't say anything Joyce said You kind of are already Himchan said she sighed fine. Yongguk you can't divorce Y/n not now or ever She said Why not I asked a little annoyed Y/n's pregnant Yongguk Himchan said I looked up at them with shocked eyes. Are you serious I asked Joyce and Himchan nodded their heads. I felt a sudden ounce of guilt wash over me this was a tough situation I couldn't do this to someone especially to someone people said I should be with. I needed to get a hold of Y/n maybe we could work out an arrangement I said and quikly rushed out of Himchan's and Joyce's house.

   I couldn't get this image out of my head of a Y/n her smile and laugh made my heart flutter everytime. Why was this feeling getting to me . I know that leaving y/n would be a good for me and Mi-Young but Y/n was carrying my child all of this was happening far too quick this was going to be hard to deal with.