Final confrontation

Of crushes and awkward moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jungkook’s POV*

I was walking down the hall when someone grab my arms and turned me around. The next thing I felt was a pair of lips on my own. I totally freaked out and tried to push away but said the other party refuses to let go so I squint my eyes to figure who the hell force kissed me. I felt a shiver down my spine after realizing it is Jimin hyung. Instead of feeling happy or bliss, I actually felt nauseas. Shouldn’t I be happy since I like Jimin hyung? It is only then that I realize I don’t like Jimin hyung as I thought I did. Or perhaps the feelings are no longer there. The feelings that I once held for Jimin weren’t really in the romantic direction. I was still in thoughts when he pulled away so I had been staring at him blankly for god knows how long.

“Jungkook ah, did I scare you? Sorry I just couldn’t help it. I think I like you already.”

Oh my god this can’t be happening. Jimin hyung did not just confess to me. Why is fate playing such a prank on me? I don’t have feelings for Jimin hyung! Is this some sort of prank? Gosh I’m such a mean person.

“Hyung, I…” Damn how am I suppose to tell him I don’t like him anymore?

“I’m sorry.” I watch as Jimin hyung’s face fell a little.

“Is it because of Taehyung?”

“What? Why V hyung?”

“You fell for Taehyung didn’t you?” Is he right? I am not sure what I’m feeling for V hyung but I do know now that my feelings for Jimin hyung is platonic.

“Why would you think of that?”

“I know Taehyung confessed to you. I told him you like me so he should stop seducing you. That kid. Never seem to listen.”

“Hyung! How could you? V hyung is already having a hard time why are you making things harder for him? He did not seduce me!” Poor V hyung. Having to suffer so much because of those feelings for me.

“Why? Does it hurt you? I thought you like me Kookie?” Why is it that even the feeling of being called by the same nickname give me different feeling?

“I thought I like you too hyung but I realize that it is not the kind of feeling I thought it to be. I like that you are talented but yet hardworking, you treat everyone nicely without bothering whether or not they treat you as nice and you bear with me even when I keep disrespecting you. But hyung, I just realize all these feelings I had for you are just admiration. I was wrong to think that those are romantic feelings that I held for you. Sorry I confessed to you before sorting out my own feelings.”

“Kookie are you kidding?”

“I’m so sorry hyung, I only realize after all these time. I always thought that I like you in the romantic way I didn’t know it is all wrong.”

“This is nonsense.” Jimin hyung just walk off seeming pissed. Did I hurt his feelings? , V hyung!

I rushed to find V hyung but stopped outside the room when I heard Jimin hyung arguing with V hyung.

*No one’s POV*

“I told you to stay away from Jungkook didn’t I? Why did you keep trying to make him fall for you when you know he likes me?”

“I’ve like him for longer than you thought and these feelings won’t go away just because of your words Jiminnie. I told you I am not going to give up on Kookie and I mean it. You have no idea how much I like him so don’t try to stop me again. Even if he continues to like you or even be with you, my feelings won’t change.”

“Why do you always have to fight with me? Why is it that you always get everything without even trying will I have to do everything I could and yet still lose to you? It’s always like that Tae! From the attention from our hyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter