Confessions and skinships

Of crushes and awkward moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s note: Sorry to all Jimin fans if I accidentally make out Jimin’s character as a scheming one.”

 

*Flashback*

“Ji-Jimin hyung, I like you.  I like you as a guy and not just a bandmate.”

“……”

“Hyung?”

“Erm, maknae ah that’s really sudden. Give me some time to digest the news alright.”

“Okay.”

After Jungkook confessed to Jimin, he went to his room still shaking.

“Kookie.”

Jungkook jumped hearing that low yet gentle voice.

“Ne hyung?”

“I have something to tell you.”

Taehyung sounded so serious it got Jungkook more nervous than he already was.

“What is it?”

Taehyung walk over to Jungkook and held onto both of his hands.

“Jungkook ah, you just confessed to Jimin didn’t you?”

Jungkook panicked and took a step back, attempting to pull his hands away from Taehyung’s but the elder only held on tighter. The maknae was afraid his hyung will find him disgusting for harboring such feelings towards a guy and he started to shiver. Taehyung seem to understand what is going through the younger’s thought.

“Kookie, don’t worry I don’t find it wrong. Relax alright?”

Jungkook listen to the gentle voice trying to calm him down as well as the warm hands holding on to his tightly and slowly relax.

“Hyung you overheard?”

“Yeah and I am honestly not really happy at that news.” A frown formed on the elder’s face and Jungkook felt bad.

“It’s that bad?”

“Yeah. After so long I thought you would have finally noticed me but yet you fell for Jimin instead. Kookie ah, just when will you realize my feelings for you?”

“Your feelings for me?”

“I’ve always been nothing more than a hyung to you and seems like it isn’t going to change anytime soon huh.”

“That’s not true hyung. I see you as my best friend, the closest one to me in our group.”

“But that’s not what I want Jungkook. I want you to see me as someone that you would grow to love.”

“Hyung I…”

“I know you like Jimin but I just want you to know that there is someone looking over you. I want you to realize that I am and will be there for you. Don’t be bothered by this too much because I don’t wish for you to start being awkward around me and ruin whatever that we have now. Is that possible?”

“Okay hyung. I will try.”

Meanwhile Jimin accidentally overheard the conversation between his best friend and his newfound admirer and started feeling the competition for attention. Sure Jungkook would have been affected by the news and most probably will start to notice Taehyung more but he is determined to hold on to Jungkook’s attention.

The next morning Jimin pulled Jungkook into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter