Chapter 2

My 4D Ex-Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most of the students still cant believe it, that im dating Kim Tae Hyung, one of the most popular guys in school. Well, i cant blame them because I was also surprised when he asked me out. I'm not special, I see myself as an average girl. I dont know what how I made him like me. But one thing's for sure, I like him too, and that's the only thing that matters to me.

We're in the same class, together with the rest of BTS. Taehyung or V ( his given nickname) is my seatmate. From the start, I'm greatly aware that I admire him, but I also marked myself as an unqualified candidate to win his heart. Everyday, I greet and talk to him normally because that's the only thing I can offer back then, just sign of friendship. But that was my sweetest mistake, he fell in love with those simple conversations with glitters of wisdom and blissfulness. I was too busy being myself that I didn't notice his genuine smiles and laughter. The red blush in his cheeks when I told him he looks handsome in the morning, the smirks he constantly give me whenever I complain about equations in our algebra class, and the frequent squeezes on my cheeks matched with cute words. I thought that those actions were just normal for him, but no. I found out that he had a crush on me when I accidentally eavedropped a conversation between girls in the comfort room. 

"Jinja?! V likes that girl? No ing way!"

"I know right! But it's the awful truth. BTS is always teasing V about her. And I sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter