Chapter 1

My 4D Ex-Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 1:30am..

I'm in bed but I’m still wide awake with a laptop resting on my thighs. I've been up for hours but I still can't type down anything. I'm even clueless of what I'm really going to do, I just kept in my mind that I seriously need to finish this piece of or else I won't be able to enroll for 2nd semester.

And no, I don’t procrastinate.

I have already submitted a dozen of articles and stories to our instructor but he kept on telling and in my mind that my works are not worth reading. He even told me that I was not born to be a writer or a journalist. But I promised in his face that I will prove him wrong and asked him to take back all the words he uttered. I said those things right in front of our class and now, I felt like burying myself from humiliation because I’m being unproductive again. Ugh I hate him, so much that I could rip his flesh out of his skull. But now, I think I’ll end up crying later in his class. NAH AH, I WON’T LET THAT HAPPEN.

I don’t want to brag about it but I’m the best student writer back in high school. I was the Editor-in-Chief of the publication and joined in various writing events, bringing home the highest place every freaking time. I don’t know if my instructor just has a mental disorder or something for saying that I’m not good at writing because I know that I am.. or was in some cases.

Okay, I admit that now, I’m being lazy or easily distracted when I’m inking down thoughts. I can’t think of interesting topics to inscribe about. This was not a problem before, I had a lot of random ideas mixed like a sweet, riched batter waiting to be baked. But now, I think something is missing in my list of ingredients, making my mixture bland, unpalatable. I squeeze my head hard, "Ugh, brain, don't mess with me now" I felt my eyes slowly closing due to tiredness. "It's 2am already"

I scrolled down on my facebook timeline, trying to wake myself up (told you I'm easily distracted lol) I saw one of my friends post:

You are my 2am thoughts

Flashbacks tackled me making my heart broke a little..

A painful sensation in my chest infected my whole body, it was so painful, but I endured

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter