StarrY NighT #4

A Starry, Starless Night

Minho:

My love, Krystal Jung. I watched her as she ordered a lights technician to re-set the lights. He eyed her chest lustfully, probably ignoring everything what she was telling him. I glare at him and his eyes meet mine and he gulps. That's the power of the Flaming Charisma(me!). A single stare and he's frozen. 

"Hey baby, when did you arrive?" Krystal grins at me, giving me a hug. I return the hug and grasp her protectively. 

"Just now. I was watching you be Director Jung and it feels like I fell in love once more." I smile and kiss her cheek.

She blushes furiously and pushes me away. "Sulli-yah, I'm going now. Is that fine?"

"Um, just tell Jonghyun before you go." Sulli says, in between her sketches. Krystal nods and kisses my cheek before seeing Jonghyun. 

I wait for Krystal outside and start up the car.

"It's been a while since we've gone to your house. Let's sleep there tonight." Krystal says, holding onto my arm as I drive. 

"Alright, Krys. Whatever you want. My parents are coming soon, I forgot to tell you. They're excited to meet you." I respond. 

"Oh dear, then I have to make sure I get them something nice." Krystal looks worried and her look is endearing. I just want to wrap her up in my arms and release all the tension that I know has piled up in her head.

"Aww, it's okay, love. You'll be fine even without getting them again. They'll love you for the sweet, kind woman you are and that itself is a gift. Especially after the horrors that are me and my older brother, they'll want us to date someone like you." I chuckle. 

Krystal smiles and fixes herself(hair and makeup, to be exact) in preparation for my parents.

~~~

"OH MY GOD. Is this the beautiful Krystal Jung that my Minho has been gushing to me about?" My mother almost runs to Krystal and hugs her tightly.

"Haha, yes that's me, Mrs.Choi." Krystal laughs, returning the hug, except in a more gentle manner. 

"Ah, you're so polite dear. Much more so than Minho. How did you ever like this kid?" She grimaces and I groan.

"Omma, stop. She's my girlfriend. You can't shame me in front of her." I frown. 

"Oh, be quiet. She'll find out all the mischievous things you do sooner or later."  My mother laughs, taking Krystal by the arm and leading her inside the house. 

I smile. What if I got married to Krystal and it would be her leading Omma to our house in...not sure where but somewhere with a beach close by. I would really love that. 

That thought really consumes my mind and I jump slightly when Hyung gives me a huge bear hug. 

"Minho, what's up? How are you?" Minhyuk, my older brother, my best friend(other than Krystal, of course), and someone who I just knew was wonderful, grins easily. 

"Well, work's been pretty light but I'm not worried. I still have made more money than you." I tease. "But in all seriousness, I've had such fun shoots so I'm happy. What about you? How are the great party scenes at your bars?" 

Minhyuk opened a bar when he graduated from college with an engineering degree. His interest in that field was minimum and he proclaimed to my father that he wanted to be active in the party scene and do something he actually enjoyed. Since then, he has opened seven other branches in Seoul, Daegu, Incheon, and Busan, all of which are doing very well thankfully.  

"That's good. I assume Krystal and you are doing well." I nod. "Well, my bars are going well. We've got the hottest celebrities coming in lately. Just a couple days ago, Girls' Generation's Taeyeon and Sunny came with some dude from Super Junior...can't remember his name. Anyways, the bar was so hectic that day that I couldn't even hit on a single girl." 

I slightly decrease the broad smile I had when he says that. I don't like playboys and lately it seems like my brother's becoming one. It's possibly because he can't find someone the way I found Krystal. He needs someone to love but with that behavior, he won't get anywhere. But I don't want to cause arguement so I simply laugh it off. 

~~~

"Krystal, you said you were a photographer?" My father asks. He can be intimidating at times and this time was one of them. Poor my baby.

"Yes, sir." Krystal quietly says. She's fidgeting with her hands and her hair falls in front of her face. I reach out to put it behind her ear but Omeoni glares at me to not interrupt the questions in any way. I sigh. My father was always like this, interrogating my girlfriends as if I was his daughter and they were the "bad boys" that I was dating.

"I see..is this your only source of income?" 

"I used to baby sit my neighbors long before I was dating Minho but I stopped after they moved." 

"Do you feel that your current income is enough to survive or do you plan on living off my son's income as well?" 

I gasp at the rudeness of the question. "Appa, what kind of question is that? How can you say such a thing?" 

Krystal's eyes did go visibily wide but she shakes her head. "No, sir. I do not have that intention at all. I make a sufficient income to support myself and even Minho." 

I really need to apologize to Krys after my family leaves. This was totally uncalled for. As the questions continue, my mother motions me to come closer. 

"Minho-yah, I'm sorry on behalf of your father for this. He's really worried especially with the way your brother is. So careless with his money. He saves but I don't think it's enough. He's gotten so thin hasn't he?" Omma squeezes my arm. 

I glance at my brother. He definitely has lost weight but doesn't look emaciated or anything. "Omma, I'm sure it's because his bars are so crowded lately and the stress is getting to him. Once he finds a significant other, I'm sure he'll be fine. Or actually, once he gets used to this busy life, he'll adapt to it. I was like that too remember?" 

She shrugs and smiles at me. "I'm proud of you, son. She's a wonderful girl and I know that you'll take good care of her. Stay safe alright?" I nod and can't contain my happiness. My mother, my beautiful mother, likes my even more beautiful(haha just kidding, they're both equally beautiful) girlfriend. I couldn't be more grateful. 

Krystal:

Honestly, I don't mind all the questions that Minho's father is asking me. I just take it to be an interview and it calms down my nerves. But what really tenses me up is Minho's brother. His looks are piercing and I can feel his eyes digging into my skin and the lust in his eyes are apparent. Thank God Minho isn't like that. But I want Minho to be back my side again. He's happily smiling with this mother, however, unaware of my discomfort.

"Krystal, would you please make me some black tea while I discuss with my son?" Minho's father asks. 

"Of course, sir." I stand up immediately and rush to the kitchen. Krystal, you better not screw this up. 

As I'm boiling water and bringing out the tea bags, Minhyuk comes into the kitchen, his eyes searching around. 

"Ah, there it is." He takes out a glass from the cupboard, pours some water out for himself, and smiles at me. I give him a tight smile, hoping he'll go away.

We're both pretty silent and I'm grateful. I'm standing near Minho's modern electric stove and the sink is close to the stove so I assume that he will make his way to place the glass in the sink. Which also means he's gonna be closer to me. I tense up and continue to do my thing as he walks towards me. 

Suprisingly, he doesn't say anything more and just leaves after putting his glass in the sink. I sigh and close and my eyes. I can really be extra sometimes. 

The rest of Minho's family's visit is tame and I finally can breathe when they leave. It's not that I couldn't answer the questions Minho's father asked, just the way he asked, as if I wasn't fit for his son. I am. I am Krystal Jung. I am fit for Choi Minho, no matter how perfect he may be.  

Minho:

Poor Krystal sits on the couch, fairly silent, after my family leaves. We're an intimidating and lively bunch but I guess Krystal's family isn't and she isn't used to the seriousness of my father or the energy of my mother. 

"Baby, I'm sorry about Appa. He's just worried about his sons and that's why he's a little hard on you. Excuse him for the mean stuff he said, will you?" I kneel in front of her, taking my hands into hers. 

"No, don't worry. It's fine. If it means I get to continue to be by your side, then I don't care. Ask me all the questions you want." She smiles, putting her head into my hands. 

"I love you Krystal Jung."

"I love you too, Choi Minho."

A/N: 

Hey everyone, hope you guys like this chapter! 

It's still fairly fluffy and happy but who knows maybe that'll change next chapter? ;) O.o

Thanks for the upvotes, comments, and subscriptions! 

Keep doing what you're doing. 

Love you all and bye bye!