Warm Hearts

Six Feet Under the Stars (VMin Drabbles)

 

"Careful, it's still hot." JiMin said, carefully walking over to the couch with two mugs of hot chocolate, TaeHyung's favorite. He stepped very slowly, careful not to spill the drinks. Just as he reached the couch, TaeHyung was taking his from JiMin's hand before he even had the chance to hand it over.

"Ah, JiMin!" TaeHyung slapped his boyfriend right after taking a sip from the mug, his lips and tongue scorching from the heat.

JiMin gave his boyfriend a look of disbelief, but a faint smile was painted on his face. "I told you it was hot before you even took it!" JiMin shouted, but it was in a playful way. Not an angry way. "Don't act like it's my fault."

"Hot cocoa is supposed to be hot!" TaeHyung was never one to back down easily. He would not give JiMin the satisfaction of winning. That would only make the elder arrogant, and he already had enough of that. "Did you give me boiling water?"

JiMin froze for a moment before he looked at his boyfriend. "Was I...not supposed to boil the water?" JiMin asked.

TaeHyung tried to keep on his playful mad face, but the innocent look on JiMin's face brought a smile to his. He set the mug on the coffee table in front of them so that he could wrap himself with the blanket that was lying behind them. JiMin soon did the same, snuggling with TaeHyung under the blanket. "Really, JiMin." TaeHyung said, brushing JiMin's hair from his face. "You are supposed to be the one who's good at cooking, but you don't even know how to make hot chocolate."

"Maybe you can teach me next time." He said placing a kiss on TaeHyung's soft lips.

"Sorry, my lips are scorched, so I couldn't feel that." TaeHyung whispered as his pulled JiMin back in for another, more intense kiss. He a little on his boyfriend's bottom lip before pulling back, smirking as he saw that JiMin's lips were already a little swollen. "That's better."

Story 2
Warm Hearts

 

Word Count: 341

Author's Note: Hello, everyone~! Sorry about the torture that my co-author put you guys through with an angsty first drabble! Here is this one, which is very~ cute...I think! Well, it's fluffy enough.

Yes. It is snowing where me and my friend are, so that is why these past two chapters are dealing with snow. Also...we ran out of milk and had to make our hot chocolate with water...so that is why the hot chocolate in this story is also made with water. I don't know how you guys make your hot chocolate, but we typically use milk...unless we have none.

Anyway~ I hope you liked this! Enjoy and stuff! Bye!