Don't Cry

Six Feet Under the Stars (VMin Drabbles)

 

"Taehyung-ah! It's raining, don't forget your umbrella."

"Taehyung-ah! It's supposed to be extra cold today. Make sure you wear a skarf."

"Taehyung-ah! Don't forget your wallet! You need money for food."

It was too cold. It was raining. Taehyung forgot to eat breakfast before going to work. There was always something for Jimin to remind him of before he walked out the door. Taehyung knew that he was only doing it out of care, but it was a bit much. He knew how to take care of himself. "Jimin, I'm not a baby. In fact, we're the same age." Taehyung complained one day. "Stop worrying so much."

Jimin never stopped worrying, but he stopped making it apparent. Even on the day after a blizzard when the roads were covered in ice. He waited for the door to close before he said, very soflty, "Taehyung-ah. Be careful."

Now he was sitting in the hospital, holding his lifeless Taehyung in his arms. Tears were falling down his face as the doctors gave him a moment alone before taking Taehyung away. Little did he know that Taehyung's spirit was watching over him in that hospital room.

"Jimin-ah, don't cry."

Story 1
Don't Cry

 

Word Count: 201

Author's Note: Hi! Hi! Hi!!! ifyoubelieve here bringin you the first drabble in this collection! Sorry~ Bangtan-love, I know you hate sad ones, but you should have thought about that before you agreed to letting me post the first drabble!

VMin is my favorite couple, and I have a twisted mind. I love torturing the people I love...so I guess those of you who like angst can look forward to reading my posts. Those of you who like fluff can look forward to Simon's (Bangtan-love) posts. Of course I write fluff, too, but it's usually angst with fluff.

Whelp. That's it for now! I hope you liked this one! Oh! And I think Bangtan-love will be upset if I don't thank the thirteen people who subscribed before the first drabble was even uploaded. Ooh. Thirteen. That's my lucky number.