ACT II

Casanova in Love

ACT II

WHEN THE ICE PRINCESS MEETS THE SHIKSHIN

 

“So, it’s you again” Yuri smirked at the tall, doe-eyed girl who is standing a few sits away from their group.

 

“Oh my! Here we go again” Taeyeon face palmed herself.

 

“Just get used to the two lovebirds tae. Here, have some popcorn and just enjoy the show will you” Sooyoung said as she stuffed a mouthful amount of popcorn to . It’s like she’s actually watching some action movie, her eyes not leaving the scene.

 

“Why? Are you disappointed? Are you seriously expecting that every girl in this school who talks to you are going head over heels on you?” the doe-eyed girl retorted.

 

“O-Oh! You’re…..I mean…You’re a girl? For real? I thought you’re a dude wearing some big eyeglasses who just can’t shut their mouth off. Now that explains why I didn’t go out with you, it’s because I thought you’re a dude” Yuri answered back pretending that she really thought that the girl is a guy while trying to suppress her laughter.

 

Some of their classmates we’re just laughing along and enjoying the scene between the two mortal enemies in the class while some just didn’t mind what is happening since they’re already used to seeing the two fight almost every day, but still, Yuri’s remark causes Yoona to fume in anger.

 

“Yah! What did you just say?” the girl’s face was now turning to crimson red maybe due to embarrassment and anger.

 

“Just ignore her Unnie” Seohyun said, the class’ maknae. (Supposedly, she should be included in the sophomore’s class but because of her superb intelligence she was able to accelerate two years, making her a senior high student.)

 

“Seohyun’s right Yoona. Just ignore Yuri she’s not worth your time” Hyohyeon said grabbing Yoona’s arm to make her sit down but to her dismay the girl just wouldn’t listen.

 

“How stupid can you be huh? My name’s Im Yoona. Y-O-O-N-A! Since when did the name Yoona become a guy’s name? pfffft, Stupid Kwon”

 

Before Yuri can even shoot an answer, they’re professor came in just in time to shut her off.

 

“Kwon Yuri! Im Yoona! Not the two of you again. Why can’t the two of you get along with each other? What is it this time huh?”

 

“Nothing ma’am. We’re just goofing around. Right Im? ” Yuri immediately answered back then turns to Yoona and gave her a do-you-want-to-go-to-detention-again-or-not look.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes before answering, “Yes ma’am, she’s right. We aren’t fighting or anything.”

 

 “Sigh. If you say so.  Just go take your seat now and settle down everybody because I’ll be introducing your new classmate. She just came back from the U.S. and I want you all to be nice to her. No funny business okay? You heard that Ms. Choi? Ms Kim? Ms Kwon?”

 

Sooyoung answered by giving their professor a thumbs up. Taeyeon on the other hand scratches her head with a pen, she clearly doesn’t know why she was included but sooner realized that it’s because she’s friends with the two morons. Yuri just shrugged her shoulder, she is not interested whoever their new classmate is….or maybe not yet.

 

“You may enter now miss and please introduce yourself” the professor said as she opens the door widely revealing a girl with a body that anyone could actually die for. She’s not that tall but following her curvy body is her wavy hair which added more to her charm. Not to mention her bright and smooth skin.

 

“Good morning guys! I’m Goo Hara. Please do take care of me” Hara bowed and flashes a heart-warming smile that gains her a number of fan boys instantly.

 

“Now, where should I put you? hmmmm” their professor said while looking for a spot where the new student can seat.

 

You can hear whistling and whispering around the class as they were mesmerized with the beauty of the new girl in class.

 

“isn’t she so cute?”

“do you think she has a boyfriend?”

“How I wish she would seat with me”

 

“Nice ” yeah, that’ll be Taeyeon whispering.  “I wanna see her dance while she shakes that beautiful of hers. What do you think Yul?”

 

“hmm? She’s okay” Yuri answered not really paying attention to the girl in front. She’s too busy reading her notes.

 

“oooooh! Is that really you Yuri? You didn’t even check her out” Sooyoung said while nudging Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“Shut up. It’s not like I’m dating everyone I just saw okay?”

 

Sooyoung just raised her eyebrows to Yuri’s remarks

 

“Maybe I am. But that doesn’t mean I can’t change, okay”

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon try their best to suppress their laughter but just then a certain someone caught their attention.. or should I say everybody’s attention

 

“HARA?”

“YOONA? Is that really you?”

 

The two run to each other and gave one another a big hug. The whole class just watched the scene in awe. They were absolutely dumbfounded as to how the sweet and charming Hara became friends with the unpopular and nerd looking Yoona.

 

“Okay cut it out you two. Hara you may take your sit beside Ms. Seo Joo Hyun over there -”

 

“ - and Ms. Im I leave Hara under your hands since the two of you seems to know each other quite well. Okay?”

 

“Yes ma’am. Don’t worry she’s in good hands”

 

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The most favorite subject of the students would probably be lunch break. Yep, you read it just right. I believe no one could argue with that right? I mean who wouldn’t love it? It’s the time of the day where you can actually have a break from your terror professor, grab the chance to take a nap, find some time to finish your homework by bullying some nerd in your class, have the opportunity to stalk see your crush or maybe you’ll just do what a normal student does during lunch break – you eat.  Well, in the case of Choi Sooyoung she’ll just do what a typical student will usually does, she just eats and I mean it, she JUST eats.

 

Unlike the other students, Sooyoung here isn’t normal. Yes, she loves lunch break because it means she has 45 minutes to eat non-stop without anyone interrupting her. But to her, lunch break is synonymous to being in a war. Once you enter the cafeteria, you need to be well prepared; you need to think fast and you need to move swiftly because every second counts, every second, the chance of getting that blueberry cheesecake on the counter will vanish. So once the bell rung, without any warning, Choi Sooyoung will rush out of the room and run towards the cafeteria in order to be in front of the line and be a few inches away to her happy ending.

 

But sadly, today isn’t Sooyoung’s lucky day. It was already three minutes past to twelve and she’s still stuck in four corners of their room. They’re professor are still doing some last minute announcement and as much as Sooyoung wanted to rush out of their room, she just can’t because that will mean detention.

 

 Yuri glanced over Sooyoung knowing what the other girl is thinking and she cannot help but to grin when she noticed that by every second Sooyoung’s frown’s gets bigger and bigger.

 

“If Mrs. Lee keeps us in for another minute, I bet that Sooyoung will snap” Taeyeon whispered to Yuri, she’s wearing the same face as Yuri. “Wanna bet?”

 

 

“Naaah, the only chance that I could win on that bet is If I’m to choose that Sooyoung will lose her cool  and I’m sure that you wouldn’t choose the other option either”

 

“True. Look at her, I don’t know if I’m just hallucinating or is there really fumes coming out of her head now?”

 

Before Sooyoung loses her cool just  like what Taeyeon said, their professor finally said the most sacred words that the shikshin had been dying to hear,

 

 

“That’s all class. You may take your break now”

 

And without wasting any second, Sooyoung came rushing to the door, leaving Yuri and Taeyeon surprisingly unsurprised.

 

“Let’s just hope Sooyoung makes it in time so that we won’t be able to hear her endless whine in case the cafeteria run out of today’s specialty”  Taeyeon said while Yuri just shrugged her shoulders.

 

        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

With sweat almost forming in her forehead due to running from their room up to the cafeteria, Sooyoung managed to get close to the counter just in time. You might be wondering how the hell did she got there real fast. Aside from her little marathon on the way to the cafeteria, the other students let her comes first in the line after she had fought a guy who was actually trying cut the line by pushing some girls; Sooyoung was able to witnessed that scene and that pissed her off.  So what she did, she grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the line. The guy fell on the ground, first.

 

“What the Fcuk?! Who do you think you are” the guy snarled.

 

“I’m Choi Sooyoung. Why? You got a problem?” she said while throwing a deadly glare to the poor guy. She looks like a monster ready to devour him.

 

The guy gulped, fear evident in his eyes. He hurriedly stands up and almost tripped as tries to run for his life.

 

“Serves him right. Thank you Sooyoung-sshi. You can go before us, we don’t mind”

 

“Really?! Thank you. You’re an angel you know that?” Sooyoung said as she kisses the girl’s hand in delight which causes the girl to giggle.

 

      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 

Sooyoung smiles mischievously as she eyes all the food that she had bought, just looking at them makes her salivate and she felt very proud of herself for being able to do so. She stares at her babies lovingly as she waits for her change and as soon as she got it, she lifted her tray and walks to where Yuri and Taeyeon are without leaving her gaze from her tray. She is too busy drooling over her tray (literally) that’s why she didn’t notice the person that is walking towards her direction.

 

Apparently, the other person isn’t looking as well.

 

 

“JESSI LOOK OUT!”

 

The moment the girl shifts her gaze in front, it is already too late. She is about to crash to Sooyoung who is holding a tray filled with foods that is enough to feed three people. She is caught off guard and she knows she won’t be able to make it in time especially when her foot is glued to the floor. So she just closes her eyes and waits for the impact.

 

The girl was expecting a crashing sound but she heard none, instead she felt her face buried on a soft surface.  She slowly opens her eyes and found herself in an awkward position - her face on Sooyoung’s chest.

 

The girl looks up to see who the person she bumped with and felt that her blood suddenly pulls up to her cheeks the minute she had laid her eyes on the tall shikshin.

 

“YAH! How long do you plan nuzzling on my chest. You almost Knocked my ba-“

 

Sooyoung wasn’t able to complete what she is about to say when she found herself completely drawn on the eyes of the-not-so -tall blonde girl in front of her. She would definitely love to take back what she just said. She would love to have the girl stayed in her chest embrace. They just keep on staring with one another, not wanting to be pulled away. No one dares to break the stare and that’s when Tiffany finally decided to break the trance.

 

 “Okay Okay! Stop it you two. Stop with the love stare! We’re in the canteen for goodness sake!” Tiffany pulls the blonde’s arm and gives her a grin.

 

“Oh Hey Tiffany, I didn’t noticed you there” Sooyoung said sheepishly.

 

“Of course you wouldn’t Shikshin, you’re too busy checking Jessica out”

 

“Yah! Who are you calling shikshin huh? And who’s Jessica??” Sooyoung answered back and pouted, wanting to look cute.

 

 

 

“Jessica, my bestfriend and the girl who almost got buried with your food because you aren’t looking to where you are going”

 

“Yeah.  Sorry about that Jessica. Hmmmm. I’m Sooyoung by the way. Choi Sooyoung at your service. I would like to shake your hands but as you can see, it’s full” She smiles goofily in front blonde girl.

 

Sooyoung don’t know what is actually happening to her but the longer she stares at Jessica, the more butterflies sets into her stomach. And the moment Jessica flashes her heart-warming smile, gahd! Sooyoung swear she felt her heart flutters.

 

“Oh don’t worry about it, I don’t mind. It’s nice to meet you  Sooyoung”

 

Jessica finds Sooyoung cute, especially when she pouts and she love the warm feeling that she felt when she was on the tall girl’s embrace. She can’t help but to smile at Sooyoung but the moment she heard Tiffany’s next statement, her heart-warming smile turns into a frown.

 

“Say Sooyoung. How’s Yuri doing?”

 

 “Yuri?! Not that loser again Tiffany and why are asking Sooyoung about her?” Jessica shifts her attention to Sooyoung waiting for an answer.

 

Sooyoung was taken back as she now sees Jessica glaring at her. How a sweet person could turns into an ice princess the second she heard Yuri’s name? She doesn’t know why but she suddenly feels cold and fear is starting to eat her up. She’s afraid not because of Jessica’s glare, she’s afraid because she can see the hatred on the girls eyes, she’s afraid of the thought that Jessica might not hate her . She gulped before answering Jessica’s question.

 

“Yuri. She’s……… my bestfriend”

 

“………”

 

“…….”

 

“Let’s go Tiffany. We’re not going to mingle with a person who’s associated with that Yuri. “

 

“But Jessi”

 

“No buts Miyoung! Let’s go.  and you! Stay away from us” Jessica said as she throws another cold glare to Sooyoung before she pulls Tiffany’s arm away from where the tall shikshin is.

 

Sooyoung just stares as the two girls walk away from her. She doesn’t know what just happened but she felt empty as soon as the blonde girl vanished from her field of vision.

 

 

A/N

i know its been awhile since i last posted and i'm very sorry about that.crying i've been kinda busy because of school, i'm on my last year on college and you probably know how ty than can be; so please please forgive me.i know there ain't a lot of YY moments but i just like to atleast give the other pairings enough exposure? but  i guess this chapter answers who the other pairing is right? the other pair would be taeny. you must be wondering how the hell can i pull taeny out, well to be honest i'm still thinking on how to do it but i assure you it'll be taeny. plus, take note of the girl whom Sooyoung just helped. i'm planning to include her in the story after some time. i still don't know who that person is going to be, so if you have any suggestions, please say so. that's it. i know this chapter isn't that interesting  but i'll do my best to make it interesting on the next one.

thanks for reading. =))

 

just to bribe you guys so you won't hate me for updating very very late, here you go

probably one of my favorite yoonyul pic as of the moment