ACT I

Casanova in Love

 

ACT I

The Casanova

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Y-You’re breaking up with me? Y-Yah! Stop fooling around Yul this isn’t funny!” a girl said as she tried to flash a nervous smile to her girlfriend. She’s trying hard to hold back the tears that is starting to build up on her eyes but her voice betrayed her as it cracked, signifying that she’s already on the verge of crying.

 

Anyone who is going to see the girl right now might probably feel bad for her. Standing on the hallway in front of the gorgeous tanned girl with that kind of devastating look on her face must only mean one thing…..she’s being dumped by the famous Yul.

 

This scenario isn’t new anymore. You see, every month at least one girl is expected to be seen crying because of ‘The’ Kwon Yuri. Every month, Yuri will be seen dating different girls - from seniors to juniors, cheerleaders, varsity players, and even the typical high school students. This means that you can try dropping anybody’s name, and the chances of yuri dating that person is big.  

 

Though there is already a vast number of girls that Yuri had already dated, the only real relationship that she actually considered is with Tiffany - the girl with the famous eye smile. What she and Tiffany had was an almost perfect relationship. They never had any serious arguments and despite of being a well known Casanova she remained faithful and loyal to her girlfriend. Tiffany has the record of the longest relationship that Yuri ever had and no one expected that their relationship would actually last this long. Yuri really cared for this girl a lot but despite of the good relationship that Yuri had with her, she still find herself lost and feels like something big is missing in their relationship.

 

“Im sorry fany-ah but what you heard is right.  This just doesn’t feels right anymore. I think we should stop this already” Yuri hates saying this to her but she has no other choice; she cares for her girlfriend more than anybody else but something inside her keeps telling her that something is not right that made her decide to end it once and for all. Plus, she knows that Tiffany loves her so much that made Yuri feels afraid that if they continue their relationship she will ended up hurting the girl more.

 

Actually, Tiffany already saw this one coming; she had always known that Yuri doesn’t love her since the beginning – that the girl is just drawn to her kindness. It’s true that Yuri is the perfect girlfriend material; she has always been this sweet, charming and caring girlfriend that everybody can ever ask for. But when it seems that everything is already setting perfectly on its rightful place,   Tiffany noticed that Yuri is slowly turning away from her like she’s afraid to be with her - like she’s afraid to love her.

 

Despite of the coldness that Tiffany has been receiving from her girlfriend these past few weeks, she decided to stick to Yuri’s side. Call her stupid if you want to but she doesn’t care because she loves the girl so much. It was Yuri who made her realized her worth, who always believes in her potentials. If it wasn’t for her, people wouldn’t be able to see how amazing and talented she is.

 

On the other hand, It was only Tiffany who saw who the real Kown Yuri is --the smart, sweet and loving Yuri that everybody else fails to notice (except for Yul’s best friends of course). She knows that Yuri is not even half close to what the others perceived her to be. She knows that Yuri is not a player and is not as heartless as what the others believed in.

 

Tiffany knows that the reason for Yuri’s constant shifting from one girl to another is her longing to feel love, to experience love, to love and be loved in return but the problem has always been with Yuri, she has always been this afraid and reluctant to trust her heart to anybody else. That’s the reason why she always ended up breaking up with every single girl that she had dated before everything gets too serious.

 

“We had our moments and I really enjoyed being with you but I think this is the farthest that we can get. You’re beautiful, amazing, smart, and loving and you deserve much more than this.  I don’t deserve the love that you’re giving me."  Yuri said to Tiffany with utmost sincerity as she looked deeply to the girl’s eyes.

 

Tiffany only stares at Yuri, not uttering even a single word,  like she is waiting for the younger girl to say a much more acceptable explanation. How she  wish from the heaven above that she is only dreaming right now  but the sad part is, she knows that she isn't. All of this is real and soon there'll be no longer an us between her and Yuri.

 

Yuri waited for a response from the girl but when she feels that she will not get any, she continued to explain herself for she believes that the girl deserves it anyway. You see Tiffany,  if we continue like this, I know that in the end I’ll only end up hurting you because I cannot love you the same way that you love me and I cannot allow that to happen because that would be unfair to you. I am really sorry. Please don’t hate me. I hope you could understand. I hope we can still be friends”

 

Tiffany sighs heavily like she was gathering all the remaining strength that she has to stop herself from crying. “You’re already breaking up with me but you can still make me fall in love with you. You really are something you know that?” she chuckled which made Yuri to lower down her gaze, guilt is filling her up inside.

 

Yuri hates the fact that she’s hurting the single person who completely understands her but she will hate herself more if she would continue to give false hope to her.  Right now, her feelings for Tiffany is more of like a little sister.

 

“I’m sorry” is all Yuri can say, still her face looking downward. She couldn’t bare seeing Tiffany smiling at her like that when she knows that the girl is already crying like hell inside.

 

“Pabo! What’s with the long face? What happened to the ‘Almighty Yul’ that I fell in love with? Huh?” Tiffany said. “Of course we can still be friends. Come here, at least give me a hug” with that, a single drop of tear escaped from Tiffany’s eye, completely oblivious to yuri.

 

                     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

YURI’S POV

 

Usually I wouldn’t feel bothered after breaking up with someone else but this time it’s different, Tiffany is different.  She’s the only one who sees me on a different light and I thank her for that. I didn’t want to hurt her as much as I hurt everybody else but I had no choice. I cared for her that’s why I broke up with her.

 

I’ve been standing on the hallway for quite some time now, more of like spacing out actually, before I realized the stares coming from the students passing by. I decided to go back to our classroom to where my best buddies are. I feel like I need some time to relax and forget what just happened and it’s with them where I could actually find the peace that I’m looking – well, if you call screaming and fighting peaceful that is.

 

As I entered our classroom, I feel that heavy gazes are being thrown at me and I started to hear whispers coming from all sides of direction.

 

pffft! News travel really fast

 

I walked straight inside our room not minding the attention that everybody is giving me.

 

“Hey Yul! Over hear” I heard Taeyeon called me. She’s waving her two hands up in the air while jumping up and down.

 

I chuckled at my best friend’s action. Seriously, she’s older than me but the way she acted is just like a nine year old kid. Well, she really has to do it anyway because it will be impossible for me to see her if she wouldn’t jump because of her height.

 

“So tell me, how did she take it? Did she cry and beg you to stay?” my other best friend said while she’s busy munching a doughnut, chips, and cake… simultaneously?! She didn’t even bother to look at me.

 

“WOW!” is all I can say to myself as I watched my shikshin friend eat (or more like devour) the foods that she’s holding.

 

I face-palmed myself, I really didn’t know how this food monster became my best friend. It’s like she cares for her ‘babies’ (that’s what she called to her stash of foods) more than me - her ever loyal and stunningly beautiful best friend. I smirked when I realized that I’m complementing myself.

 

“Earth to yul. Do you copy? Earth to Yul!” taeyeon said while snapping her fingers in front of my face like she’s trying to wake me up from hypnosis.  

 

I’m spacing out quite a lot this day. This is bad. If SHE does THAT again today, I wouldn’t stand a chance to win against her. I need distraction.

 

And just like that, it’s like that the heaven above heard my prayers when my thoughts were disrupted by Sooyoung. I was surprised to see her standing in front of me with her eyes wide open. She grabbed me by the shoulders and started shaking me like I did something wrong.

 

“OMO! THIS MAY BE BAD.  ARE YOU OKAY?” she said as she begins to inspect my body. “Maybe that Tiffany take it harshly then slapped you real hard on the face that it shook your brain inside, or maybe she hit you with a huge rock on the head, or-or maybe she even poisoned the food that you ate that’s why you’re acting that way, ARGH! I hate her for using delicious foods for revenge. “Sooyoung said all of these so fast that it took me for awhile to absorb all of it.

 

“YAH! What are you talking about? Geez! I’m just spacing out and you’re already blurting out such nonsense. You’re over reacting. Tiffany wouldn’t do such thing you know. Plus, where in the hell would she get a huge rock here in campus to use against me.” I grabbed the banana in Sooyoung’s hand (don’t even ask me where did it came from because I myself doesn’t know the answer to that question) and used it to hit her in the head.

 

“AISSH!! OY! KWON YURI! DON’T YOU DARE USED FO---“ Sooyoung grabbed me by the collar and is about to hit me on the face when suddenly,

 

“Stop it, you two!” Thank god Taeyeon here is too fast that she was able to pull the both of us off from each other but just like an ahjumma she hit sooyoung and I on our back, real hard. 

 

“YAH! Why did you do that for?” Sooyoung and I said at the same time and glared at her.

 

We stand in front of Taeyeon and slowly walks towards her direction just like pair of hungry wolves staring at they’re prey.

 

“I-It’s because you two are acting like a kid” Taeyeon tried explaining as she take a couple of steps backward, raising both of her hands admitting defeat.  Fear is evident in her face which made Sooyoung and I burst into laughter.

 

“You should see your face on the mirror Byuntae, so freaking hilarious!”I tried saying in between my laughter

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

“You should see your face on the mirror Byuntae, so freaking hilarious!” Yuri said as she tried to say it in between her laughter. She tries to mimic what I just did which causes Sooyoung to laugh even harder.

 

“Aissh! Laugh all day if you want but don’t expect me to help you guys in the upcoming examination. Especially you Yul, now that Tiffany is gone let’s see if you can still play with the basketball team when your grades go downhill” I said to them nonchalantly as I walked out on them. I headed to where my sit is; I sat on my chair, grabbed whatever book is on my bag and pretended to be studying.

 

I noticed that the laughter subsided so I tried to peek from the book that I am ‘reading’ and saw the two giants looking at one another: eyes wide open and their face filled with horror.

 

Ha! Serves you right! Smooth move by the Byuntaeng!

 

“T-Taeyeon unnie! Y-You didn’t mean it right? I heard sooyoung said as she run to where I am sited.

 

She is then followed by Yuri who, just like Sooyoung, looks pale and nervous with the thought of being kicked out the team “Unnie, if Sooyoung and I failed in the exam, we’ll definitely be off the team. You wouldn’t allow that to happen right? ” .

 

I continued ‘reading’ and pretended that I didn’t hear anything. Thank god my face is hidden because of the book that I am holding or else they’ll see my flushed face as I am having a hard time suppressing my laughter. I must admit, I am enjoying this moment.

 

 “Mianhae Unnie” I heard them said in unison as they tugged the side of my sleeves.

 

‘……...’

 

“Unnie”  

 

“……….”

 

“Unnie!” this time they tried using their aegyo on me which sends shivers down to my spine.

 

One aegyo is enough to piss me off and I know that if I didn’t answer them this time they would just continue using their aegyo on me that will surely ruined my day and I will not allow that to happen. So I put down the book that I am ‘reading’ and stare at the two giants in front of me but sooner regretted it as I saw the both of them pouting.

 

“Aisssh! Stop using aegyo on me” I said on them with a disgusted look on my face.

 

“So, we’re forgiven now, right…Unnie?”yuri asked me, a grin visible on her face. She emphasizes the word unnie by using some aegyo.

 

Yuri sticks to using her aegyo on me while Sooyoung on the other hand is just as weird as ever.

 

 “I- I’ll give you some of my food if you want” Sooyoung hesitantly said to me, almost like a whisper as she pulled out another bag of chips which came out of nowhere.

 

“Seriously Soo, sometimes you’re creeping me out with your addiction to food” I’m starting to get a headache from this two. I wasn’t really mad at them and I will just let them slipped off but then an idea pop into my mind.

 

“Say you two; do you really want to be forgiven?” I asked them trying to hold on the smile that was about to escape from my lips.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung just stare at me for awhile like they’re trying to read my mind. These two know me to well and that gives them the reason to take some time to think of their answer. They know that I won’t give in easily. They started to whisper to one another as they try to arrive for an answer. I saw Yuri nodded as to whatever Sooyoung is trying to explain to her.

 

Wow soo! For once I think you’re doing something that makes sense.

 

“So what’s the catch?” Yuri asked me.

 

I grinned at my own cleverness. Yuri might be the Casanova of the group while Sooyoung is the Shikshin but nothing can beat the cleverness of Byuntaeng.

 

“You see, there’s this hot and overly y girl that I saw this morning” I started saying to them. I raised my hand to stop Yuri as she was about to interrupt me from talking.

 

“As what I have just said, there’s this hot and overly y girl that I saw this morning and I think she’s just new here since I haven’t seen her before. So basically, what I want you to do is to know who she is, to what class she belongs and get whatever information that you can find that would please me” I said to them grinning.

 

I started to visualize the Goddess that I saw just awhile ago and I can’t help but drool over her.

 

DARN! She’s really hot!

 

YURI’S POV

“Wow Tae! Nothing can beat you from being a byun.” I said to Taeyeon after hearing what her conditions are.

“I am such a genius right?” Taeyeon said, feeling all mighty about herself. “Just make sure that you’ll be able to find her by the end of the week.”

“ Don’t worry Tae, you’re talking about the ultimate duo you know. We’ll find her in no time. Right Yul?” Sooyoung said as a smile finally sets into her face after being relieved from nervousness that Taeyeon might actually take her babies away from her.

 

“Soo is right! It’ll be easy for us to find this hot and y girl that you’re DROOLING for since I know exactly  what type of girl you’re into” I threw my handkerchief in her face and laughed as I noticed that she’s really starting to drool over this mysterious girl.

 

We were really having a good laugh. This is the kind of peace that I am looking for and this is what I actually needed. I’m already starting to feel that this day is not as bad as I thought it would be but then I heard someone scoffed; the owner of the voice is from someone whom is very much familiar to my ears.

 

“pfft! Idiot! Feeling all mighty like that after breaking someone else’s heart….again!”  I heard her said.

 

Her voice is really loud which means that she really intended for us to hear it and  I am certain that the remark coming from that familiar voice belongs to me. I tried to find the owner of the voice to confirm if my assumption is right and I wasn’t surprise to find out who it was.

 

YOU’RE late. I thought YOU would never come

 

“So, it’s you again” I smirked at the tall, doe-eyed girl who is just standing a few sits away from us

 

 

TBC

 

what do you guys think? oh please don't hate me. >.<

i think most of the P.O.V will be yuri's

but im not limiting  it to hers only so don't worry.

 

 

i  think you can already guess who that doe eyed girl is, right?

so the  next chapter will be hers and maybe soo's p.o.v.?

if you have question  i'll be very glad to answer them one by one,

so please free to shoot that questions away. okay?

 

btw. i am not promising that i'll be able to post the next chapters immediately

since im kinda busy as well but then again

i'll try my best to post it as soon as possible.

thank you for reading.  =p