Rooftop

Angel Don't Cry

sorry for not updating for a veryyyy long time!


Flashback:

L groaned and ran out of the classroom and headed to the rooftop, there he found Sungyeol. 
"Oh! Hi Myung!!" Sungyeol greeted.
L just nodded and ignored him.


Sungyeol blinked at L's response and mentally pouted.
"Myung-ah? What's wrong? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" he started firing questions at L, who just leaned on the railing while looking down at the campus grounds.

"No." he answered after a few minutes, but he heard a voice inside his head saying 'You're not mad, but you're jealous'.

"You sure?" Sungyeol asked again, causing L to send him a glare and so he decided to shut up.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Why does he have to be here as well? Tch.

I thought as I glanced at my watch, and saw that I still have soooo much free time.
I peeked a bit at Sungyeol and saw him sitting on a corner whil reading a book.
I squinted my eyes a bit to see the title..

 

'How to be a 'perfect' boyfriend/girlfriend to your partener'

I blinked repeatedly at the title, it wasn't like Sungyeol to read such things. "Yah.." I called out, breaking the silence and he looked up. "Hm?" he hummed in response as he blinked at me. "What's that?" I asked as I nodded towards the book he was holding.

"Ah~ Oh this?" he stated as he held it up, "A classmate lend it to me." he chuckled.

"What for though?" I asked more, a bit curios. "Uhm.. well.." he rubbed his nape awkwardly as he placed the book down, and I just raised an eyebrow. "..I think I'm starting to like someone.."

That shocked me. Its not like he never liked anyone before, it's just that when he went through a heartbreak last time, he vowed to never like anyone even for a bit until he graduates. Corny I know, but still.

"Can I ask who?" I asked AGAIN, as I went and sat beside him and taking the book from him.  "Ah.. no.." he started and I frowned.

".. But I promise to tell you as soon as I get the courage to!" he exclaimed as he waved both his hands infront of me so I'd believe him, and I just shrugged with a small nod.

Just then..
My phone vibrated signalling I have a new message..
and so I took my phone out and looked at who texted me.. '___-ah..'

I clicked and open and read the message..

►From: ____
►To: Kim MyungL

' Yah! Kim MyungL! Are you at the rooftop again? Yes?
Oh gee.. well nothing's new.. I know..
Come back down here in the classroom ASAP. They said Mr. Kang will be having his daily 'surprise' visit and checking off everyones things.. PPALLI! '

"Nugu?" Sungyeol asked. "__.. she's asking me to come back down now.. i'll go ahead, that fine with you Yeol?"

Sungyeol smiled and nodded as he said, "Go. It's fine~"

I nodded back and ran down the flight of stairs carefully. and ran to my classroom. Upon arriving Mr. Kang was already there, checking my classmates things from the first row, I sneakily ran quietly to my seat successfully when he wasn't looking and ___ looked at me and smiled.

 

I just felt that as if my whole world stopped upon seeing her smile, and i unconciously smiled back.
She can always make me smile.. I placed a hand over my heart that was racing and chuckled silently.