"Jealous?" "NO I'm NOT!"

Angel Don't Cry

Flashback:
he furrowed his eyebrows. and unintentionally said, "Get your hands off her Sungyeol.."
The others turned to look at him, especially Sungyeol and ____ who was confused. "eh?~ Is someone jealous?" Woohyun teased. Myungsoo who finally realized quickly shook his head, "Heck no!"

~~~* 

 

"Are you sure you aren't jealous?" Woohyun asked again.

 
"I said NO and i mean IT." Myungsoo said coldly.
"Whoah there Myung chill! Namu is just teasing you~" Sunggyu, their leader said.
Myungsoo scoffed and looked away.
"Jealous?"
"NO i'm NOT!!" 

Sungyeol and ___ laughed awkwardly.
Then Sungjong whispered quietly to Woohyun, "But hyung.. L hyung is saying he's not jealous yet he's acting like it.."
Woohyun nodded with a 'i-know-right?' face.

____ blinked then said, "Oppas and Jongie just a few more minutes and class will start~"
The boys looked at her and their eyes widened. In a blink of an eye they all started running inside the school building, Sungjong, L and ____ were running together to their classroom. Sunggyu and Dongwoo were together running up the stairs to the 2nd floor, and Hoya, Sungyeol and Woohyun ran to the 3rd floor where their classroom is located. 

The teacher in Sungjong, ___'s and Myungsoo's was absent so they had their first period FREE.


Sungjong and ____'s schedule were the same but Myungsoo had his last class different from the two. "L hyung~ care to treat us later for lunch? eheh i kinda forgot my money back at the dorm.." Sungjong pouted while he rested his head on the desk infront of L. "Why would I?" L asked. ____ chuckled and whispered to Sungjong since they were sitting next to each other. "Myungie is being cold isn't he Jongie?~"

Sungjong nodded like a kid that made ____ squeel slightly and pinched his cheeks. Sungjong pouted playfully.

On the other hand, L. was being REALLY jealous. He buried his face on his arms that was rested on his desk. 'Aish! IS THIS DAY SUPPOSE TO BE KIM MYUNGSOO'S JEALOUS DAY?!' he thought. 

He glanced slightly at Sungjong and ____, he frowned seeing the two being really close and laughing/giggling. 'I don't want to be your BEST FRIEND ONLY..' he thought as he buried his face again.

After a few minutes he stood up, kinda fed up from holding back. He then shouted a bit "Yah! You two be quiet!" he turned to Sungjong and ___ with annoyed eyes. and a hint of jealousy.

___ and Sungjong flinched as the other students in the room stopped talking and looked at L. 
L groaned and ran out of the classroom and headed to the rooftop, there he found Sungyeol. 

"Oh! Hi Myung!!" Sungyeol greeted.
L just nodded and ignored him.