Angel Don't Cry

Angel Don't Cry

"Myungie~" a girl called out. The guy looked back at the girl with a slight pout., "I thought i told you not to call me that.. and that's OPPA for you.." he said.
"Arasso~ ianhaeyo Myungsoo oppa~" the girl exclaimed cheerfully. Myungsoo smiled slightly and nodded. "Oppa.. ka ja! I don't wanna be late for school!" ____ said. "Sure.." Myungsoo said.

____ smiled and took his hand and walked towards their school swaying their hands, she didn't know that on the other side. myungsoo, was blushing while trying to look away. ____ was a humming when suddenly, Myungsoo spotted the back of a slightly blonde guy. "Dongwoo hyung!" he called out. The blonde guy looked back at them with a bright grin "Morning L! ____!" he greeted.

"Annyeong oppa~" ____ greeted. Myungsoo frowned, "Hey! how come you call him 'oppa' without him reminding you?!" 
She shrugged and ran towards Dongwoo.
Dongwoo chuckled and said in a teasing tone, "I'm awesome that's why~ Deal with it L~"
Myungsoo scoffed and walked faster and just pass by the two. ____ blinked and followed him with Dongwoo. "Myungsoo?" she started. Myungsoo ignored her. "Myungsoo~" she tried again. but still no response. "Myungsoo oppa~ Don't be mad jebal~" she pouted.

Though Myungsoo didn't see it, he can imagine her pouting face, as he chuckled silently. He stopped walking that made ____ bumped at his back since she was behind him, Dongwoo let out a small chuckle. She rubbed her nose, "Yah.. that hurts.." ____ said. Myungsoo turned to look at her with this face:

She blinked. "Are you mad?~"
Myungsoo shook his head and said, "Ofcourse not! how can i get mad at you?". She beamed and the two boys just chuckled.

The three of them walked to school to see 5 other guys waiting at the gate. "Yo!" "Good morning hyungs! and Noona~" "Annyeong~"
The 5 greeted in their own ways. Dongwoo and Myungsoo gave them the 'Sup?' nod while ____ bowed.

"Hi ____-ah!!~" a cheerful guy with a cheeky grin said as he slung an arm around ____'s shoulder. She looked down feeling her cheeks burning up, "A-Annyeong S-Sun...gyeol oppa~" she stuttered.

Myungsoo turned to look at her while talking with Woohyun and saw her blush, he furrowed his eyebrows. and unintentionally said, "Get your hands off her Sungyeol.."

The others turned to look at him, especially Sungyeol and ____ who was confused. "eh?~ Is someone jealous?" Woohyun teased. Myungsoo who finally realized quickly shook his head, "Heck no!"

 

to be continued

gonna make this in a full lenght ff..