last farewell

pink sakura breeze

Luhan, who still had his head sank down in his knees, cried and didn't know the reason why. He was too confused. Everything in his mind just mixed up, and he could't think properly. Wiping his tears away, he looked at the ground and saw a shadow. Black sneakers. He knew who was the owner of them. He looked up, and saw Sehun looking down at him with a beautiful gaze. As he bend down, he shoved his hand in his shirt and pulled out a string wich had a toy ring tied tighlty to it. The same ring that Luhan has over his neck. The same ring that that boy gave to Luhan in the memories. Placing it into his right palm, and pressing it tighly forming a fist, he covered the fist with is left hand, pulling out a golden engagement ring. Luhan remembered his ring on a leathered string that he treasured so much and pulled it ou from under his shirt, he gave it to Sehun, who was piercingly looking at Luhan's shiny eyes. Sehun made his magic again, and placed his hand on Luhans, pressing on it slighlty and letting it go, leaving no ring on his finger. 

Kissing Luhan in the lips, passionately, slowly, beautifully, like it was their last kiss. Luhan was weak and could't move because he was too happy. 

'You've made me wait too long. My time has come.' Sehun whispered sweetly, still having their faces close to each, he took Luhan's left hand, and wore the ring on his forth finger. Luhan was confused and touched by his romantic propose but did'nt quite understand what he was talking about..YET.. 

*flashback*

Long and endless road. Young Luhan and Sehun were at the back seat, screaming and shouting loudly to stop the car. The driver, who was nobody but Luhan's mom, was acting very strangely. She had a strong and disgusting alcohol smell coming from her. They heard loud signals the other cars made, and the car was moving too fast. Turning left and right continuously, they saw a sudden bright flash coming towards their car from the front. BEEEEEP, BANG! and the bright white light was all he heard and saw. Opening his eyes very slowly, feeling strong and piercing pain all over his small body, Luhan looked up at Sehun, he lost too much blood. Luhan couldn't move nor talk. All he could do was hearing a strong, stinging sound in his ears. Tearing him in pieces, he silently and hopelessly closed his eyes.

They got into an accident. His mom passed away. He remembered everything. From the beggining till the end. All.

*back in time*

Sehun openned his palm. Both rings were crossed together. Shinning bright golden color that was stunning. He dropped the rings out of his hand, and it bounced back, slightly not reaching his fingers, It was a necklace. A golden necklace that was so beautiful.

'No..No!! Sehun... Don't leave me!', cried Luhan helplessly. Tears that came down his face, falling to the ground. Sehun smiled, and wiped off his tears, slightly pinching his cheek.

' I love you.' He smiled, letting his out his tears down his cheek.

'I love you.'   Slowly letting his hand off Luhan's face, he smiled brightly. Turning away, he started walking away into the bright light.

*flashback*

'Where is Sehun?? Have you seen Sehun??'

'Who is Sehun? I don't know anybody from our school named Sehun. Sorry.'

'C'mooon!! He is in our class!! The one sitting next to me??!!'

'Omg, what is wrong with him. yeah, as they say, don't judge the book by it's cover.' 'Yeah he's totally nuts. He is sitting alone!! No wonder, we were right. He was laughing all by himself all the time.' whispered the girls behind his back.

*back in time*

'Dont' go...NO! I don't want you to leave!! Sehuun! I loove you!!!' shouted Luhan sobbing heavily. Watching his back as he leaves quietly, without turning back, Luhan tried to move, but his body wouldn't listen.  Luhan was almost out of breath. His heart was at a big pain. Big sorrow.

'I.....love..you... p-please...don't...'

.

.

.

* year later*

Luhan went out of the car. Back in China. He was looking gorgeous. Outstanding black suit with a black tie. His outfit suited him so well. Holding flowers in his hands, he had a little walk outside with the fresh air. It was a cool weather. Sakura falling this year too. Beautiful, just like the year before. Puddles  on the ground, after rain. Luhan was walking over a green hill.  

'I'm back!' said he, smiling to the whole face.

Wiping off the big stone, revealing words;

"Rest in peace, loving son, a loving friend.

1994-2001

Oh Sehun"

Luhan, who was silently looking at the grave, brightly with a smile, let out a tear. His smile slowly dissapeared. His eyebrows slightly pressed, with his head down on the geen grass, he cried. He let out all he had. Crying for hours. Missing Sehun madly. Pressing the rings tightly in a fist to his chest. Shaking hands, Shaking legs. He cried...with a strong heartache...the heartache that will someday eventually leave a hole in his heart and leave him hopeless. It was too painful... too hard for him to handle that he was out of breath, leaving pain in his lungs, in his body...in his heart.

'I miss you...I...I am going mad without you.. Sehun...come back!... why... did you leave me alone...you should have took me with you..'

'I...I love you too...I love you...I love you'

 

 

 

Sehun had passed away in the accident. When he was 7, as a loving child, as a loving friend at a young age. R.I.P.

[THE END}

 

[p.s. please don't get offended by this story, it's fiction and shouldn't be offensive or taken close to heart by any readers ;D first fanfic finished! yay~ thank you~]