pink memories

pink sakura breeze

*Sehuns flashback*

It was windy, and beautiful under the sakura tree. Oh, this breeze was so delightful~ young Sehun was standing under the tree. Standng in a frozen position.The wind blew again, it blew on his long, bright, wavy hair, and slitghly part his bangs and revealed his forehead. Somebdoy was standing next to him and was reaching his hand to him, giving a hint to shake on his hand. A bright smile... so beautiful.. so bright...

This boy was laughing and playing around wih Sehun. Running around, playing hide and seek... Turning round an round trying to make himself feel dizzy. As he turned to Sehun's side....Luhan. It was Luhan. They were best friends of childhood. They used to be neighbours and always were together. Their parents knew each other very well and they were even like simblings. And Sehun knew that it was Luhan. All this time.. he knew that he came back. But.. did Luhan know about this? Why can't he remember me yet?

*back in time* 

Luhan was sitting at the desk and he was very worried about Sehun. He wasn't present in the lesson. And the next lesson. And the lesson after that. Luhan gave a big sigh. 'It's not like i did it on purpose! And.. it was his fault for sitting so close to me!!! >///< .. and.. and was it that disgusting?! kissing me?!!' his face turning tomato-red again.

After the bell rang, Luhan ran around the school, everywhere to look for Sehun. Lastly, he checked the sakura tree. Where everything began and ended. He saw nobody there. Just a plain pink tree with falling  blossoms. 

'Aiishhh!!! where is that arshole!! I didn't want to kiss him also! What does he think he is!! I'm not gay! Why would I eve- *remembers the soft peck on his lips, with the beautiful background sakura breeze* Fuuudggee!!!' He sat down and sank his face to his knees. Slowly lifting his head up, he looked at the left side, on the ground, he saw two pink petals laying together, formng a small, cute heart. He started tearing up and feeling a heartache.

*Luhan flashbacks*

A young boy hugging crying Lulu and patting on his back very softly.Telling him to stop crying, handing him a small ring that he won at the game center, 'It'll bring you luck.' Comforting him. His small hands wiped Lulu's tears from his cheeks. The boy lifted Luhans head up, pulling his chin up with his soft fingertips, 'It'll be alright. I will always be there for you. I will protect you.' said the small boy. His smile. His smile was familiar. I know  this guy...but who..was that? thought Luhan while he had the image in his head.

'I will protect you. I promise you, I will. Promise you with my heart, with my body, with my soul and my name.' 'With the name ***** I promise you forever, I'll be with you.'