pink sakura tree

pink sakura breeze

After they both have gone their ways, Luhan had managed to find the teachers room, where he has introduced himself to the class teacher and had a little chat. After the first bell, his class teacher stood himself from the chair, and told Luhan to follow him to his new class. 

'Fuuuuudggeeee, why am i getting so nervous all of a sudden!! be coool! BE MANLY!'

As they walked towards the classroom, Luhan stood behind the door and waited till the teacher would finish his morning announcements, and call him up to introduce himslef to the class. Luhan was standing all nervous and shaky, again, rubbing his necklace, thinking why was that so scary!? He checked himself, brushed through his hair with his fingers a little, scratched his front teeth to make sure he doesn't have anything from the morning breakfast, and lastly his uniform. He walks up in the classroom and hears cheering girls fangirling and going crazy over his good looks! Clapping and shouting loudly to each other 'omoo jinjja! he is so handsome!' Luhan then felt more courageous, trying to hide away his I-know-I'm-hot-smirk. When he finally reached the middle of the classrom, he introduced himself very shortly; 'Hi, my name is Luhan, I moved here not long ago from China. Please take good care of me.' a loud applause was given to him as he smiled and gave a small bow to show respect. 

'Sit down at an empty seat over there, at the last desk.' 

Luhan sat himself next to a boy that was looking at the window hiding his face. 

'Hey, whats ur name?' said Luhan slightly turning his side to see his partners face. 

'Sehun.' A sweet and familiar voice in the reply. He turned around and gave a playful smile to Luhan. Luhan was surprised and veerrryyy happy to see that they are in the same class, even at the same desk. They both laughed and started whispering about all kinds of funky stuff. Having a lot of fun during the past five lessons, Luhan could not stop laughing and controlling his happy feelings next to Sehun. Sehun was the clumsy, funny, loving and playful type of a guy, who is probably every girl's dream guy.

'Luhan!!! are you in the market!?? Would you keep quite and listen during the lesson?'

'A-Ah.. I'm sorry' said Luhan loudly and very clumsily, which made him look cute.

The girls in the classroom started whispering and fangirling again. Some girls couldn't stop gazing at him. Of course, Luhan knew that he was being stared at. He found it kinda annoying. 

At the lunch time, both went outside, back to the sakura tree. Luhan with his lunchbox and Sehun with his sweet bun that he bought in the cafeteria. 

'Ahhhh! I'm so hungreeyyy T.T'

'Don't you have a lunchbox with you?'

'Naah, I live alone.'

'Yeah.. me too.. wanna eat some of mine?'

'Kyaaaaaa yes yes!'

They both sat at the grass behind the tree very closely to each other, just as they wanted. Luhan picked the eggroll with his fork and offered it to hunnie.. He was very shy of being rejected. What if he takes the fork from my hand! but i want him to eat it from my- 'AAAAhhhh~~ Kyaaaaa~ so delicious!!' screamed sehun,holding luhans hand with the fork and interrupting luhan's thoughts. Trying to face away knowing how red luhans face is and changing the topic, he asked Sehun with his eyes closed strongly:

' Ah, where are your other friends?' Luhan asked with his head still looking at the other direction.

'Do I need more friends when I already have one?' silently and seriously answered Sehun with a different tone in his voice. Luhan found it a little y.

An awkward silence went through both of them. Luhan slowly opened his eyes turned very suddenly to hunnies side wanting to check if he was just kidding around, when he  felt something very soft, warm and very sweet on his lips. He liked it. It was a very cute feeling... but.. what was it? A pleasant after shave scent mixed with the sweet scent of sakura made Luhan feel so comfortable and calm. This wonderful moment felt like a magic fantasy that he wanted to last forever. But, it didn't last long. When he finaly realized what was happening. He saw Sehun sprining up from the ground up to his feet, covering his bright red face. He looked cute. At that special moment. thought Luhan. 

Comming back to his sencses, Luhan jumped up with a shocking bright red face, skipping a beat, covering his mouth with the tip of his fingers. They looked at each other and remained silent for a sec.