Babyfied 2/?

Exo family mishaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N hey guys! This is chapter 2 of babyfied since I liked the previous one a lot (:

SEHUN POV

"Hey maknae, you hyungs and I have decided to drop you off here while you're asleep so you can't protest because we know how much you'll hate this idea but we wanted to show Onew our 'plan' which is well, you know, the whole babyfied thing. Remeber not to misbehave unless of course you want further humiliation...don't take this the wrong way I'm not a sadistic guy-.- anyway, I have already given all your hyungs(don't worry taemin not included) authority to punish you as and when you misbehave so stay out of trouble or you'll be in trouble with an angry jack frost. According to your Onew hyung, you guys will be going out today as well so...The guys will tell you more about the rules your 2 oldest hyungs had discussed so i wish you good luck. I think I have scared you enough so I'll end this.We'll pick you up at around 8+. Stay safe and have fun! ~the almighty dragonl" I read out loud from a folded piece of paper that was placed on the bed side table beside the bed I was in. Well, that explains why the room doesn't stink like mine should.

"Sehun-ah, you awake?" Key hyung entered the room.

"Deh, I just woke up..."

"Okay, wait here." He scurried out of the room and soon came back with a diaper and an oversized shirt.

"Hyuuuuunnnnnggggggg....." I whined.

"Shhhhhhh." He hushed my whines and carried me to the bathroom to clean me.

Those moments were probably the most embarrassing because even my own hyungs don't bathe me.

"Hyung! Even Luhan hyung doesn't do this!" I put my hands over my body protectively.

"Our house, our rules. Besides, I'm your cousin. I'm not going to molest you or something!" He overpowered my attempts to shield myself and carried my body effortlessly to the shower.

After washing my hair with a lot of soap, he took me gently and washed my body too. The whole time I was trying not to cry from embarrassment. I kept wiggling around whenever he scrubbed my body. "Unless you want me to call your other hyungs to hold you down, just listen to me okay?" He said impatiently. I quickly stopped.

He dressed me and dried my hair before carefully scooping my body gingerly and heading down the stairs.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Jonghyun hyung sang.

I was relieved when I saw the table. No high chairs! The moment was short lived, however.

As if reading my thoughts, Onew hyung told Key to feed me on his lap. Key carried me up, to my protests.

"Hyung! First the shower, now this? Can you guys not?" I screamed out in frustration.

"That's no way to talk to your hyung! You brought this on yourself though. You shouldn't blame us. Just be a good boy and finish you food, okay?"

He fed me minced meat with porridge spoon by spoon and I could only watch as Taemin threw me looks of mock pity.

Only when I was done was I allowed to get off his lap. Oh gosh how can I ever face him after this....

"Luhan told me to remind you that you cannot take off your diaper at all times and that we could improvise on our methods so...don't worry too much though, we won't be so mean in public, and I'm sure Taemin will be nice because he knows what'll happen if he's not. Right Min-nie?" Onew hyung quickly shot a stern look at Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter