Babified 3/?

Exo family mishaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV

 

"Hyung...Hyung! Are you awake?!" I opened my eyes and saw a boy, slightly younger then me asked frantically with wide eyes. I could see that he was taken aback by the scene, because he woke up before I did.

Unlike most kidnapping cases seen on TV, the lights were bright, and there were harmless toys scattered everywhere.

I blushed, realising that I still had my diaper on, in front of a small kid.

"They did that to me too." The little boy sensed my embarrassment and lowered his pants a little to let me see the white padding.

"Who are you?"

"Chang Min. But you can call me Min-nie! I'm 7 years old. Hyung, where are we?" His excitement was replaced with fear of such an unknown place. 

 " I don't know. How long have you been here?" I questioned, being patient with the little boy.

" About 4 days? They gave me food 12 times. Judging from the amount of times and the amount of toys around here, I think that they want us to be alive."

I was shocked at the way 7-year-old spoke. Wasn't that a bit too profound for someone so small? 

"Did they do anything to you?" I asked the Changmin.

"No, but I know they will. They have CCTVS all around the room and if you do something suspicious,  they'll come and take you from the room. Those that are taken usually never come back..." He pointed pointed to a small duck plush at the side. "My hyung tried to break out and he got taken away..."

 I gulped. This was going to be worst then I thought.

"Why are they keeping us here?" I whispered.

"Who knows?" He replied, sighing.

---

Xiumin's POV

 

 

"XIUMIN WE LOST TRACK OF SEHUN!"

"Onew hyung, I know this is a prank. If that's all you need to say I'm hanging up."

"BUT-"

"Bye hyung, I'm hanging up."

I switched off my phone. "What happened?" Luhan asked. "Nothing much, just another hidden camera. Jinki hyung said Sehun went missing. He definitely knows better than that, right?" I laughed it off.

"Are you sure it's a joke? Some unk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter