Babyfied

Exo family mishaps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 24/4/15 preparing a sequel with a special  SM a

 

LUHAN POV

3 days ago...

"Who did this???!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Tao was now cowering in fear in one corner as sehun laughed until he was rolling on the ground.

There was fake cockraoches spilt all over the floor. Knowing that it was probably sehun, I scooped him up and carried him to my room, where I smacked his rear. After 30 hits, I thought that he would learn his lesson. I was terribly wrong.

"AHHHHHHH!" I went down to check on them and it was havoc. Tao was hugging kris tightly and squealing like a girl and xiumin hyung was trying to kill a flying cockroach but his powers always froze something else so the whole place was covered in ice. Kai was desperately teleporting everywhere as the flying cockroach found interest in him and was following him around. The triplets were hugging each other and shivering in a corner. D.o and Lay were back in the kitchen to cook dinner, not caring about the noise outside. "Whoops....hehe..." Sehun sheepishly remarked as I flicked his forehead.

 

The day before...

"Hyung look!" Sehun distracted me from my stack of paper work which I was dilligently working on.

A strong gust of wind rushed through and my papers were all messed up. I was so frustrated.

As if that wasn't bad enough, there was a small mouse on my paper, scaring the living lights out of me. I shrieked in an un-manly manner and sehun laughed madly.

What is wrong with this boy? Why do we even have to have younger brother ? Urghhhhh...

In anger I bent him over the couch and hit his rear 25 times before sending him to a corner in the room so that he doesn't disturb me anymore.

"Stop your pranks or you are going to deeply regret it."

He shrugged the comment off. Fine.

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"YAH KIM SEHUN COME HERE NOW!" I used my telekinesis to will his body towards me as he struggled to push the wind to knock me off my feet. Too bad I have more control.

"Explain." I said, holding him by the collar. There was paint all over the wall and it looked horrible.  Even the floor had scraps of paint. The whole place looked like a tornado of paint had just passed through(which it literally did).

"It's not me, kai did it."

"Don't lie little boy. You and I are the only people in the house at the moment. Plus, kai could't have done it. Who else could have created tornados? Don't push your luck too far okay young man?" I swatted his thigh. "Over my lap. Now. Or else."

"Or else what?" He challenged, crossing his arms, coolly shrugging . My eyes flashed purple as he was forced to bend over and his pants were pooled around his ankles.

I picked up a magazine on the couch and aimed perfect strikes to his sebooty.This boy...aish... I hit even harder at the thought of how many times he was in this position this week. His brows were twiching as he begged for me to stop. I even had to swat his hands to get them to stay at his sides so as not to block his rear.

After about 75, I asked," are you sorry for splattering point over our newly painted walls which cost $500?" I got a small humbled 'yes' as he thrashed about ,whining about the pain,tears spilling onto my leg.

The Trees outside were swaying dangerously , so bad that some of the trees had no leaves left on them. Knowing this was Sehun's doing, I said,"Sehun,stop it." And the wind stopped, and all was peaceful.

"Since you splattered paint on the wall like a four year old, and have decided that 3 spankings a week wouldn't stop your tendency to prank your innocent hyung here, I Have a better idea. Follow me."

I led the disobedient 14-year-old maknae into a guest room and placed his feather light body onto the bed. Then, I took out some diapers and powder from a cupboard, a special punishment(experiment) recently prepared by the hyungs for when the maknaes acted like little kids. We wanted to test out how effective our new idea was.

"Since you act like you're a baby, it's only fitting if you were like one. I have had enough of all your pranks and childish acts. " Stripping him , I held him down as I willed the diaper to wrap it self tightly around Sehun's bottom .Once the sides were fastened, I let him up. He tried to take them out but failed miserably.

To add on to the misery, I stuck a pacifier in his mouth and cooed at him "Awwwww so cute! " I lightly bobbed his nose and pinched his cheeks. He spit the red pacifier out and thrashed about.

"no, bad boy. Don't spit it out." I placed it back in his mouth. Slipping a small bracelet (a/N similar to Tao's in the 4th chpt) , I flipped him over and pulled down his diaper to spank his crimson red 5 times to drive those words into his thick skull before cradling him into his own room.

There, I pushed a small button identical to all the other beds for the younger ones (yes, we pre-prepared. By the way, he has no Knowledge that he is the test subject so shhhhhhh dont tell him!) and the bed transformed into a teen sized cot. I scanned Sehun's mind for thoughts and a small voice filled my head.

"What the fu** is going on???" His frustrated whine rang through my head. Spanking his diaper padded ,I told him to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter