001 [Jamie's POV]

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story [choose your own adventure]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001.

You were quietly sipping your coffee as you were giving yourself a little time to wake up. It was way too early for your liking since you have only slept a little total of five hours if you were lucky considering you returned from London only eight hours ago. Somehow the thought of vacation gave you comfort as you were finally giving yourself some time to wind down after working three years straight without catching your breath. A job of a choreographer never ends as you usually find yourself swing from one project to the next, but then again, it was your life and you couldn’t imagine life without it. It kept you healthy and in shape while you were traveling the world at the same time and see all these gorgeous countries. In fact you were in Seoul a few months ago working with girl group 4Minute as you were approached by Universal Music Japan and Cube Entertainment when they were desperately looking for a choreographer for the girls’ music video ‘Crazy’. Of course you took the job but you couldn’t really explore the city as you would have liked. In fact, you spent the biggest amount of time between mirrors in a dancing studio. Nonetheless the more you were thrilled to go back to really see the city’s beauty and get a real taste of their culture.

Once you finished your coffee you noticed it was more than just time to leave, actually, you started to run late for your train if you weren’t going to hurry up just now. “Crap” you cursed as you flew up from your big sofa rushing into the kitchen to rinse the coffee out of the mug you were just drinking from and put it down in the sink. You had everything but time to clean that up just now. In a rush you double checked the windows  in all the rooms and the big glass window door to your balcony to see if everything was locked and secure. You might be living on the fifth floor, but that was not a guarantee you could leave your window open just like that. Criminals do crazy things these days. You never know, right? Once you checked all three rooms and closed the doors everywhere you could, you grabbed your leather jacket and pulled the big suitcase behind you out of your apartment locking the door. Just when the elevator reached the fifth floor you realised you forgot your bag. Your handbag! Your phone! “” you murmured parking the suitcase close to a wall in the hallway and walked back into your apartment to look for your bag which seemed nowhere to be found. “Are you kidding me really?” you mumbled going from room to room. It’s not really the first time you didn’t remember where you left your handbag and where you saw it for the last time. Actually, it nearly happened every day. Early stages of alzheimers? You didn’t really know, but you sure were sangtae like that.


After combing your apartment, you finally found your handbag in the bathroom. What the hell was it doing in your bathroom? You must have taken it with you and forgot about it as soon as you left. In a rush you threw it over your shoulder and made another attempt to leave your apartment. Without forgetting anything this time that is. Luckily for you the elevator was still on the fifth floor and could just walk in without waiting another minute or two. You blew out a sigh of relief as soon as the elevator made it to the ground floor and you finally left the building, fifteen minutes later. You always left earlier, because it was better to be prepared to possible delays, but this time you had to pray there wouldn’t be any since you already missed the train you had to catch. Despite of it being summer it still was a little bit chilly when you walked to the trainstation dragging the suitcase behind you that you decided to throw on your jacket. Maybe it was just too early in the mornin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter