001 [Misa's POV]

Dreamcatcher: Every Summer Has A Story [choose your own adventure]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

001.

Smiling like no tomorrow daydreaming about your three week vacation ahead you threw another book in your rucksack before your mom barged into your room without knocking. “Misa my dear, breakfast is on the table waiting for you. I need you to eat something before you leave” she informed you calmly. Your mom was always so concerned whether you were eating enough or not. She always made sure you were never leaving the house on an empty stomach. With a startled expression on your face you turned around throwing the rucksack effortlessly over your shoulder not feeling hungry but rather full of excitement instead. It didn’t matter if you weren’t feeling the need to eat, you were still going to do so not to disappoint your parents by disobeying them in any way. “I was finished anyway” you murmured following your mom out of your room into the kitchen where the word breakfast was an understatement compared to the feast meal that was spread out on the kitchen table in front of you. “Are you excited to visit the uni?” one of your oppa’s grinned swallowing down his breakfast with some lemon flavored green tea. With a big smile plastered on your face you sat yourself at the table serving yourself with not too much food. “Of course I am excited! How can I not be?”. Your mom sighed at the sight of the little amount of food on your plate. “Misa you need to eat a little more, you want to starve?” she exclaimed putting twice as much on your plate. Your eyes grew big ready to pop out of their orbits. “Mom?! How can I starve?” you mumbled wondering how you were going to finish all of it. “Eat!” your mom insisted pointing at the plate in front of you. “Hurry, it’ll get cold. You have to leave to the airport in thirty minutes” she reminded you turning around back to the stove to stew some more meat. You did as told taking another spoonful of rice forcing yourself to eat as much as you could. You knew she meant well, but why on earth did she prepare so much? As if you were not going to eat while you’re South Korea.

With a full tummy ready to detonate after storing all the food from the plate into your stomach somehow, you were finally finished after twenty minutes. It didn’t leave you much time to brush your teeth, but no matter how, you had to. Rushing yourself up the stairs as far that was even possible since you were feeling paralyzed to move, you quickly brushed your teeth until one of your oppa’s was shouting from down the stairs that it was time for you to leave. Your parents weren’t sure what to think of your long journey to South Korea, but they were feeling somewhat relieved that one of your friends would be there to await you knowing you were not wandering around alone. If it wasn’t for your friend Jamie, your elders would never have allowed you to go. “Please be careful and don’t talk to strangers. I want you back in one piece” your dad murmured with a great amount of concern across his face. “I will call you every day to see how you are doing” your mom added as she held your face between her hand palms as if she was never going to see you again. “Be careful okay?”. You gave your mom an assuring nod. “Don’t worry. Believe it or not, I can look out for myself too. I’ll be back before you know it”. It sounded somewhat unrealistic when that left your mouth because in reality you did not plan on fast pacing through your vacation. Yes you were allowed to go because you were invited to one of the best Universities of Seoul, but that didn’t mean you didn’t plan on having at least a little bit of fun. There was no way you were going to waste three weeks sitting in your hotel room playing uno and counting walls. “Have a safe flight” both your parents added in union before they gave you the biggest hug you had in years and showered you with so many kisses it made you feel uncomfortable. “I’ll call as soon as I land safely in Seoul. Don’t worry” you assured them following your big brother out of the house who was waiting for you in the car staring to be a little impatient. You rushed to the passenger’s seat and got in as you were waved goodbye by two overly worried parents. You were definitely not going to miss that. Well at least not that much.

India really is a crazy place t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter