chapter 3

Where is my mommy?

Beep Beep Beep

The monitor was beeping like crazy.Tao was lying on the bed.He was still unconsiously.Kyungsoo was crying in Kai's arm.Kris was sitting beside Tao while holding his daugther,who was sleeping after cried non-stopped.

It's been 4 days since Tao was in the hospital.

Luhan came to the hospital with Sehun today.He was shocked when he saw his brother and his daughter sat beside Tao.

"K--Kris?" 

Kris turned around and could saw Luhan and Sehun.Kris burst into tears again and hugged his daughter.

"Why don't tell me? About my wife?" asked Kris trembly.Luhan and Sehun were in silent.

"Why?!!!" shouted Kris loudly.Xihyun woke up and hugged his father.Kris kept mumbled sorry to her daughter.Luhan came to them and hugged both of them.

"I'm sorry.Tao begged me not to tell you.He don't want be a burden for you again," explained Luhan.Sehun was crying beside Tao as he held Tao's hand tightly.

After their drama end,Luhan and Sehun went back to their house with Xihyun.Kris didn't wanted made his daughter cried because of this again.Kris admitted it was his fault.

___

 

Next day,

Kris was sleeping with his head on Tao's bed.His hand was holding Tao's hand.

Tao opened his eyes slowly and tried to move his fingers.He tried to move finger and he could felt someone held his hand.Tao looked beside him blankly.

"Yi..yifan?" 

Kris hugged the younger carefully,not to hurt him.Tao heard the oldest mumbled 'why' at him.

"Why? Why? Why do you want to protect me?"

"Because we're family.I don't want to hurt anyone," said Tao.His tears fell slowly against his cheeks.

They hugged each other.Kris kissed Tao against their lips.

"I love you," said Tao.Kris kissed Tao's cheek."I love you too,"

___

"Mama !!"

Tao could saw a little girl ran to him.Tao was blankly.Kris picked up Xihyun.Tao stared at Kris blankly.

"Is that girl? Xihyun? My baby?" asked Tao.Kris nodded.Xihyun hugged Tao tightly.

"Get well soon,mama.I love you," mumbled Xihyun as she kissed Tao's forehead.

-The End-

__

I try to make long for this chapter..but I'm little busy.

I'm sorry ~~

Please comments ~~