It's the same.

Love, Pain, It's the same

Hakyeon's POV.

Oh ... Why the hell did I agree to do this? The look on his face when he saw us was devastating. How could I do something so horrible to such a precious person?

"This is all your fault! You knew that he has a crush on me and yet you tricked me into agreeing to have on his bed. How could you!" I screamed at Jiyoung, my girlfriend, as soon as Taekwoon has left the room. Jiyoung took her clothes and smirked. "I didn't tricked you into doing anything. You wanted to have with me. All I did was drag you into his room so you can't blame me entirely." She said in an innocent voice. . She does have a point though but still...  "Why would you drag me into his room when you knew he liked me?" I asked curiously. "Simple. I knew you liked him as well. I have to do at least something to get you to realise that, you're too in denial. I saw how you looked at him all the time. Hurting him was not my intention." She explained casually."Oh." Okay, I take that back. She's not a . Wait...I like him? That's not true. Or is it? Well he is cute and handsome and adorable and sweet and kind and loving and... okay, maybe I do like him. But I can't, he's a guy and my best friend as well. Then again, I seem to have these thoughts in my head for a long time now, maybe I do like him. I thought as I fought with myself mentally.

"See? You're fighting with yourself, aren't you? Admit it, you do like him. It's not wrong to like another guy just because you're a guy, you know." I jumped a little as Jiyoung suddenly spoke, as if she was reading my mind. I looked up at her and said in a soft voice, "It's not?" She was about to reply when the door opened quietly and Leo came in with a straight face. I opened my mouth to say something but Jiyoung shook her head and mouthed "Later." I stared at Taekwoon's back as he quickly took his clothes and... a box? I wonder what's in that box...and what is he going to do with a box in the shower. Then, I heard a door shut and looked up to see Taekwoon shutting his closet door before rushing towards the door and shutting it.

"I hurt him really bad, didn't I?" I turned towards Jiyoung with a sad look on my face. "That you did Hakyeon, that you did." After that, we fell into a moment of silence. "Let's break up." I said as I looked up into Jiyoung's eyes. I saw her smile a little before giving me a small nod. "To be honest, I liked someone else a few months after we got together. But I swear I didn't cheat." She said as she panicked a little at the end. I laughed a little before wishing her good luck and sending her off.

I hurriedly went into Taekwoon's room to retrieve my clothes before he comes out since I'm probably the last person he wants to see right now. As soon as I entered my room, I heard the bathroom door opened. I sighed in relief. I need to make it up to him somehow... but what? Ah! I got it! I jumped up and ran to Taekwoon's room, after making sure I was fully clothed, to proceed with my plan but was met with disappointment as the room was empty. There was a note on the table with my name on it.

"Hyung, I'm going out for awhile. Don't worry about me."

Taekwoon ah, how can I not worry about you if you're the person that I care about the most?

*Knock knock knock*

I put the note down and went to get the door. When I opened the door, I saw Seungho hyung standing outside smiling at me. "Hyung! What are you doing here?" I asked, tilting my head a little as I stood aside to let him in. "I'm here to hang out with Taek. I haven't been seeing him lately since he's busy and all that. Is he around?" He asked, looking around. I shook my head and told him that Leo just went out. As soon as he heard that, he started frowning, "Out? Alone?" I nodded. "But it's midnight. Why did something happened between you two?" Once again, I nodded. "Hyung, I'm sure Taek will tell you what happened later but now I need you to help me make up with him." He nodded and I told him the plan.

After planning out everything, Seungho hyung looked at his phone and his eyes widened. "I need to find Taekwoon. It's way too dangerous." He panicked as he dialled Leo's number. "Hyung, can you keep Taekwoon at your place today? I don't think he wants to see me right now." I requested quietly. He nodded before speaking into the phone and rushing out of the dorm. I sighed and went back into my room, hoping everything will be okay tomorrow.

Taekwoon's POV.

"Raise and shine sleepyheads!" I groaned as I heard Seungho hyung's voice calling out to everyone in the room. I shifted a little in Changsun's arms before opening my eyes to look at Seungho hyung. "Good morning sleepyhead." Seungho hyung whispered as he crouched and kissed my forehead. I smiled a little before wiggling out of Changsun's arms and standing up to stretch. "I made breakfast, go get it." He said, ruffling my hair and pushing me out the door before shutting it. As I was halfway down the hallway, I heard Seungho hyung screaming for the others to wake up. I chuckled a little. I wonder how the VIXX members' morning are without me...wait...who will make breakfast for them. Oh yea, we have ramen. That should do it since the members have such cheap taste. I laughed quietly before eating my breakfast.

"Hyungs, I'm going back to the dorm." I said as I walk towards front door. Suddenly, I felt someone pulling me back by my arm. "Ah! Hyunggg" I whined as I fell onto the floor. Seungho hyung chuckled before ruffling my hair. I huffed as I glared up at him. "Sorry Taekwoon ah, but I'm doing you a favor. Are you sure you wanna go back today?" He asked, ruffling my hair once again. What is it with him and ruffling my hair? Does it really seem that fluffy that he wants to ruffle it every time he sees me? "Come on. Stop glaring and get up from the floor, you look like a kid." I snorted before jumping up. Am I really ready to go back and face Hakyeon today? I didn't think of that... "Look, I can tell you're asking yourself if you're ready to go back. I don't know if you're going to go back today or not but I want you to know that our dorm is always open for you." Seungho hyung said as he patted my back while giving me a small smile. "I think...I think I'm ready to go back but hyung...can I stay here for the next few days? I'm not really sure if I want to stay in a place where I'll just get hurt again. I'm sick of that...really sick of that hyung." My voice getting softer and softer with each word. Seungho hyung smiled and nodded. "Do you want me to accompany you while you pack?" I shook my head at his offer and gave him a smile before wearing my shoes. " I'll be fine hyung, don't worry too much." I assured him before stepping out of the door.

Seungho's POV

As soon as the front door closes, I took out my phone and called Hakyeon.

"Hyung? What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked as soon as he picked up his phone. I chuckled before telling him that nothing happened. "Oh, then why did you call me?" He asked. "What? I can't call you without something happening? Anyways, I called to ask you something." I replied sounding a little offended. "What is it hyung?" " Hakyeon ah, where are you right now?" I asked hurriedly, just in case he wasn't at the dorm. "I'm outside with Hyukkie, hyung. We've just finished a meeting with the CEO. We discussed about the next concept for the comeback." He said excitedly. "Alright, I need you to get back to the dorm right now. Taekwoon just left." I demanded before hanging up, knowing that he'll do as I say since this was part of his plan. Now, to wake Mir up. I sighed. "Yah!  Bang Cheol Yong! You better to be awake when I get in there!"

Taekwoon's POV

"Hello? Anyone home?" I called out as soon as I opened the door. I was removing my shoes when all of a sudden, Hongbin ran and hugged me from behind. I turned around and he continued to hug me. "Binnie? Why? What's wrong?" I asked as he started to cry. He looked up and cried even harder. I hugged him back while dragging him into the living room. We sat down at the sofa and he continued to hug me. I looked around and saw Ravi and Ken watching us with worried gaze. "Hyung, where were you last night? Yo-you didn't contact us a-and you w-were out all nig-night and we were g-getting r-r-really worried. I thought...I thought you left us hyung." Hongbin stuttered as he cried even harder. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "How can you think that? I won't leave you guys, we're a team alright. I just went out for some air and spent the night at Mblaq's dorm." I lied as I didn't want them to know exactly why I left. "Binnie ah, Jaehwan ah, Wonshik ah, I'm going to stay at the Mblaq's dorm for a few days alright? I'll come back soon, just give me a few days alright?" I told them while removing Hongbin's arms around me. "Why hyung? Did something happened when we weren't around?" Jaehwan asked as he looked at me with sad eyes. "D-don't leave h-hyung. P-please." Hongbin pleaded as he started crying again. I smiled sadly before going to my room to pack.

After I finished packing, I sat down at my study table and took out a pen and paper. Then, I started to write.

I went out and was met with a crying Hongbin in a crying Jaehwan's arms. Wonshik was staring at the ground, tears falling from his eyes. I felt tears forming before shaking my head. I'm not going to cry. I'm not going to cry. I chanted in my head as I breathed in and out.  "Stop crying, I'm not leaving the group. I'm just staying out for a few days. Stop crying, please." I plead as they started crying again. "We know hyung but it's just that we're afraid. What if those few days become weeks and those few weeks become months and years? What if once you step out of this dorm, we'll never see you again hyung? What if you left the group? We can't handle that hyung. We need you hyung!" Ravi exclaimed after staying quiet the whole time I was here. I sighed before walking towards him. I embraced him into a hug before opening my mouth to speak, "Ravi ah, I'm not leaving the group. I'm just...leaving the dorm for a while. I promise you guys I'll be back in a few days. Don't worry alright?" I assured him before breaking the hug. "Hyung will be leaving now alright? Take care of yourselves and I'll be back in no time." I smiled before going to the front door. I wore my shoes before putting my hand on the door knob. Am I really going to do this? I thought to myself as I stared at it. After a minute has passed, I made up my mind and left the dorm. I could hear Hongbin screaming as soon as I stepped out of the door.

Tears flew down my cheeks as I ran down the staircase. I can't believe i'm doing this. I can't believe i'm actually doing this. I thought as I ran out of the building. I hope I've made the right choice by lying to them...after all I am a beautiful no, a cowardly liar.

Hakyeon's POV

"Hyuk ah! We need to hurry back! Taekwoon is leaving us!" I shouted at Hyuk as I took off running. "What! Why? Hyung can't leave us. We need him hyung. He can't, he just... can't" Hyuk said while running with tears falling down his face. I stopped running and stretched my arm out to stop Hyuk. "Listen Hyuk ah, Leo...he's leaving, yes but he's not going to leave forever. He's just leaving the dorm for awhile, he'll be back alright? Don't cry." I assured him. "Really hyung?" He asked, giving me a sad look. I shook my head, "I don't know Hyuk but I hope so. But in order to stop him, we need to hurry back." Hyuk nodded before shaking his head, "Hyung, we'll never make it in time. You know how fast Taekwoon hyung packs. It will be too late since it will take us 15 minutes to reach there even by running. What if he never comes back hyung? I don't think I can handle that hyung." He said before crying harder than before. I patted his back before motioning him to run.

~15 minutes later~

Hyuk and I ran up the stairs as soon as we got into the building. I hope we're not too late. I thought but as soon as we've arrived at the dorm, I was proved wrong. The remaining three members were a mess. Wonshik was crying while hitting the wall, Jaehwan was crying while holding Hongbin who was trashing around in his arms. Hyuk looked at me with tears in his eyes once again as he said, "We're too late hyung. He's...g-g-one" Then, he cried before collasping onto the grounds. I sat down on to the ground and held him while he cried. Then, a thought came into my mind. Taekwoon must have left a letter or some sort in his room. There's no way he would leave without leaving a note when I'm not around...right? I patted Hyuk on the back before carrying him towards Wonshik. I tapped Wonshik on the shoulder before passing Hyuk to him. "Stop hitting the poor wall, it didn't do anything. Hold Hyuk for me, I need to check something alright?" I said as my voice cracked. No crying. I have to be strong for the members. They'll cry harder if I cried. I chanted in my mind as I speed walked towards Taekwoon's room.

Yes! I knew it. He left a letter. He's just leaving us for awhile right? He's not leaving the group, right? I thought worriedly as I opened the letter. As soon as I finished reading the letter, I collasped to the ground. I screamed as I cried loudly. The other members ran towards me and I felt Jaehwan holding me as I cried in his arms. Ravi took the letter and looked at me before reading it out loud. 

"Dear Vixx,

I know that as soon as I stepped out of this room, I'll assure you that I'll be back and that I'm just leaving for awhile. I lied. I'm so so so sorry. I really cannot forgive myself for what I'm about to do. I'm really sorry, really really sorry but I'm leaving Vixx. I know you guys would demand an explaination so I'm going to give you one. I don't know whether this explaination would suffice but either ways, I'm really sorry.

I'm not sure if you guys have caught on but I like Hakyeon. Him having a girlfriend was killing me on the inside. Everyday, I would return from practices, performances or meetings just to see the two of them being lovey-dovey with each other. It hurts, a lot. It really kills me on the inside. Since I'll probably never see you guys again, I think I should at least tell you this. I self-harm. I'm ashamed of myself for doing it but it was my only release. It makes all of the pain that I felt go away, even for just a minute. I'll admit that this wasn't the brightest idea but it was all I could think of as a release. I tried stopping, I really did but I just kept going back to it every single time I needed a release. From all this pain and misery. The actual reason why I left was because I was tired of pretending, of getting hurt everyday. Yesterday was the last straw. Hakyeon and his girlfriend were having in my room and on my bed. Imagine seeing someone you love doing that to you, especially when they knew that you liked them. Ken, imagaine if Ravi did that to you. Binnie, imagine if Hyuk did that to you. Would you guys feel so hurt that you want to leave and never see them again? Because that's what I'm feeling right now. Do you understand how hurt I am right now?

Hakyeon ah, I thought you were a nice person and I still do. I just really didn't think you would do that to me. How could you? Do you know how much I... Love you? You knew that I have feelings for you. If you didn't liked me back, why can't you just tell me? Did you really have to reject me by doing that? I hate you. I really hate you. But... I can't help but love you as well. It hurts, Hakyeon. It hurts.

By the time you guys are reading this... I don't know where I'll be. I said I'll be at Mblaq's dorm. I lied about that as well. I'm not going there. I'm sorry for lying to you guys. Please don't cry. Smile. I believe that all of you will do better without me in the group. I'm always bringing all of you down. I'm sorry. Now that I'm not around, all of you can do better without anyone bringing you down. I'm sorry for leaving. I'm sorry for putting you guys through this. I'm sorry for making all of you suffer for all these years just to leave in the end. I'm really really sorry. Hakyeon ah, I'm extremely sorry for falling for you. I really hope none of you blame him for this. It was all my fault.

I'm sorry.

- Jung Taekwoon

The letter fell to the floor as soon as Ravi was done reading it. Tears fell down everyone's eyes as they cried harder and harder. "I-I-I never knew Taekwoon hyung was in s-so much p-pa-pain. If I knew that he was in so much pain, I-I would ha-have do-done something." Jaehwan said as he held onto Ravi. I hugged myself as tears fell down without stopping. How...how did I let the fact that Taekwoon was hurting pass me? I thought he was...okay with everything. And now he's gone and it's all my fault! Stupid, stupid, stupid me. Why just why did I realise my feelings for him this late?  After a moment of crying, a thought came into my mind. What if he's still here? He did say he didn't know where he would go. "Guys...I need to go. I think Taekwoon is still somewhere near here. This will be a long shot but I still have to try and bring him back. Do you guys have faith in me?" I asked as I looked into their eyes one by one. They looked at each other before looking back at me and nodded in unison. I smiled. "Good. If Taekwoon is still around here, hyung promises to bring him back no matter what. Just wait for me alright?" I said before running off to look for Taekwoon.

~15 minutes later~

Ugh, Finally! I ran up the building of the company as soon as I got in. I headed straight towards the rooftop. Taekwoon should be here...right? He loves the company's rooftop. He should be here for one last time before leaving, right? I asked myself before opening the door of the rooftop. I gasp.

"Taekwoon!" I screamed in relief as I saw him sitting by the edge of the company. Wait. He's sitting way too far from the edge to be safe. "Taekwoon! Get down from the edge this instance!" I demanded as I made my way towards him. He turned around with tears in his eyes and smiled.

Taekwoon's POV

I've always loved the company's rooftop. It's so refreshing and cool here. I needed to see this one last time before leaving. I put my bag down and took a sit at the edge of the rooftop and looked up. Thoughts of Vixx came into my mind as I wonder if they have read the letter. Then, Hakyeon came into my mind and tears started to fall from my eyes. I looked down as images of Vixx, especially Hakyeon, filled my mind. Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name. I snapped out of my thoughts just to hear, "Taekwoon! Get down from the edge this instance!"  Hakyeon. He's here. I turned around and smiled at him. "Hakyeon ah, how'd you know I'll be here?" I asked, tilting my head. I feel really faint right now, like I could just fall off any second. "Ta-Taekwoon ah, let's talk after you get down from there alright? You'll fa-fall." He said worriedly. Ha, Worriedly. Like as if he really cares if I fall or not. I turned around and realised how far from the edge I was. Maybe I should just...fall. It's not like it matters anyways. "Taekwoon ah. I know what you're thinking right now. Don't. Please don't. Come back down and we'll talk yeah? Please Taekwoon ah please." He pleaded. It doesn't matter if I fell right? No one would care. They'll be happy a burden like me is gone... right? I thought as I moved further and further off the edge. Hakyeon must have sensed that I wasn't coming down because all of a sudden I felt arms around my body, pulling me back. I looked up as Hakyeon held me in his arms. Then, he started to yell at me.

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU IDIOT! YOU THINK COMMITING SUICIDE WOULD SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS HUH? WELL, EVEN IF IT DID SOLVE YOURS, DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU WOULD PUT EVERYONE IN? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN I WOULD BE IN? HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he continued to yell at me. He noticed this and his gaze soften before he hugged me. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Taekwoon ah but it's just that if you died, I don't know what I'll do." I stared at him in disbelief for awhile. "Why would it matter anyways. You hate me, don't you? You don't have to pretend to care when you don't. The members sent you here, didn't they?" I questioned him, my voice getting louder and louder with each word as I broke away from his arms and stood up. He stood up as well. "Taekwoon ah, that's not true alright? I care about you, I really do. I'm really sorry about the thing, I really didn't mean to hurt you like that. I honestly thought you would be okay with my relationship, I didn't know. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." He said as he looked into my eyes. "Well now you know. Do you know how much i've suffered this past few months just because of you? How would you feel if someone you Love did this to you? Huh? How would you feel? I really hate you Hakyeon, I really do. Because I love you, I didn't say a thing about how hurt I was. I didn't want to bother you, I didn't want to be rejected by you. I knew you knew that I liked you, I knew you would reject me soon. But I didn't think you would have done that. Why? Did telling me that you don't like me seem too little for you? Is hurting me really badly your way of rejecting me? IS HURTING ME REALLY FUN HAKYEON? DID YOU ENJOY IT? DID YOU? AM I A TOY TO YOU? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD AT LEAST REJECT ME NICELY BUT NO. YOU JUST HAVE TO HURT ME SO CRUELLY, DON'T YOU?" I screamed at him as I let out everything that I wanted to say for a long time. Then, I said in a really soft voice, "And yet after all of this, I still loved you. So much."

"Taekwoon ah, I'm so sorry. Let me explain, please. Let me exp-" Hakyeon's sentence was cut short. "Explain what Hakyeon? What is there to explain? There's nothing to explain Hakyeon." I said, annoyed. "Taekwoon, just let me explain please. I swear I really didn-" Once again, Hakyeon's sentence was cut short. " Stop trying to 'explain', there's nothing to explain. Your intentions are clear Hakyeon. If you hated me, why didn't you just-" This time, Hakyeon was the one who interrupted me.

"I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT!" Hakyeon shouted, breathing in and out. At that moment, it felt as though time had stopped and everything froze. I stared into Hakyeon's eyes as he stared into mine. My heart was beating a thousand times faster than normal and I felt my cheeks going really hot. I looked down and asked in a really soft voice, "Really?" I feel Hakyeon's eyes on me as he replied, "Really." I looked up and into his eyes and saw nothing but truth and love. "I broke up with Jiyoung yesterday. The thing was so that I would realise how much I loved you. She planned it all. Not a very good way but she made me realise just how much I love you. I'm so sorry I didn't realise this sooner and let it get to this point. Taekwoon ah, will you forgive me?" He took my hands and smiled at me. I nodded as tears fall down my face like a waterfall. I laughed a little and said, "There has been a lot of crying happening recently. Except this time, it's because of joy and happiness. I forgive you Hakyeon." He smiled and kneeled down. "Will you let me have the honors of being your boyfriend? I promise to treat you well and I promise to never make you cry other than from happiness." He asked as he looked into my eyes with tears and hope in his eyes. I smiled and nodded, not trusting my voice at the moment. His face brightened up immediately and he held me by my waist before lifting me up and spinning me around. Then, he sat me down before cupping my face. "I promise to love you forever, no matter what. I love you, Jung Taekwoon." He said as he wiped my tears away. "I love you too, Cha
Hakyeon." I said before he leaned in and captured my lips. "Come on, let's get back to the dorm before the other members call the police to search for the both of us." Hakyeon joked before going towards my bag and taking it, refusing to let me hold it. Then, he took my hand and held it for the rest of the trip back. I smiled as my heart had a glowing feeling in it.

"Hyung! You're back! I thought you would be really gone hyung! Don't ever do that again!" Hongbin exclaimed as soon as Hakyeon announced that he founded me. I laughed as Hongbin wrapped his arms around me. Soon, the rest of the members, including Hakyeon, have their arms wrapped around me. Tears fell from my eyes as I hugged them back. So this is how being loved feels like? How feeling important feels like? How feeling happy feels like? Because if it is, I never want to lose this feeling ever again. I smiled before breaking the hug. I looked at all of them before saying,

"I Love You guys. A lot."