" the first encounter"

who would i love?

 

Her clock says 6:30 am. She woke up late in the morning. She hurriedly grab her pink towel and went to the bathroom to shower. After dressing herself, she combed her hair. She glanced at her clock and it says 6:50 am. Her class today starts at7:00 am. It would take ten minutes to get to their school. She just hopes her teacher would come late. Yoona run down the stairs. “umma, appa, I’m going… I’m gonna be late…bye!” yoona said while grabbing a sandwich in the table. “be careful” her mom said. Yoona ride in her motorcycle. When she came to their school, she hurriedly get off the motorcycle. She is always looking at her watch while walking fast in the hallway of their school. She did not notice the man coming towards her. *bugsh* there was a loud crash. Yoona and the guy bumped each other and yoona fell down.

“ouch! My it hurts” yoona said while the man was helping her stand up.

“sorry I did not notice you” the guy said.

“it was also my fault, I was in a hurry sorry” yoona said while looking up, she was shocked because the guy whom she bumped is no other than KIBUM. “is this true? I just bumped kibum. The man of my dreams” yoona’s thought.

“ahmm.. miss?..excuse me?” kibum said infront of yoonas face.

“yes?” yoona said dreamingly.

“you said you were in a hurry?” when kibum asked that, that made yoona wake up.

“oh yeah!..oh no it’s already 7:00 I’m gonna be late for the exam” yoona said as she is running kibum smiled

“yah! Miss..”called kibum. Yoona turned around to face kibum “if you don’t want to be the laughing stock of the school, try to lower your skirt so that your PINK shorts won’t come out’ kibum said then walked away with a smile. As kibum said that, she hurriedly looked at her skirt, it was really high and she can even see her PINK shorts.

“aaarrggghh.. yoona why do you have to be so dumb?..oh no not infront of kibum..you’re such a looser.. not my PINK shorts” thinking that kibum what her short color was made her blush. “ohh noo!!my exam” then yoona hurriedly run.

                When yoona opened the door of their classroom, it was already full of students but she thanked GOD their teacher has not arrived yet, she seated beside sooyoung. Their exam in chemistry started. She studied last night so she is able to answer some of the questions. After the exam, they decided to go to the canteen and have a snack. Yuri with minho, kyuhyun with seohyun and sungmin with sunny. “so how’s the test yuri?” minho asked yuri. “just fine oppa…I thought it was going to be so difficult” yuri said pouting her lips and that made minho laugh.  “ how about you seohyun?” asked kyuhyun in a very calm voice. “yeah,it’s okey…thanks for asking” seohyun said giving kyuhyun a tiny smile. Sungmin and Sunny were teasing each other “yah! Sunny did you answer all the questions??” sungmin asked smiling at sunny. “well….ahmmm.. yeah.. a little” sunny said showing her aegyo. While yoona, taeyon and sooyoung were just at their back listening. “I hope teukkie oppa would be like that” taeyon said while looking at the three couples. “nobody even bothers to ask me how’s my exam” yoona said.

“the two of you stop being jealous.. fine! I’ll bother asking you… how’s the exam?” sooyoung said sarcastically. “hahaha… whatever sooyoung” taeyon said. While walking, someone covered yoona’s eyes with two hands. “who is this?” yoona said while moving her hands at the back so she could touch the whoever is covering her eyes. She can hear taeyon and sooyoung laugh. “that’s just your prince charming” sooyoung teasingly said. Yoona knew it was just siwon. “yah! Siwon oppa.. stop it” yoona said laughing. Siwon uncovered her face. “wow!!yoona you really know who your prince charming is” taeyon said then they left yoona and siwon at their back. “siwon.. I have a good news..” yoona said excitedly. “what about?? Did you answer all the questions?”

“ahmmm..it’s not about the exam..it’s about kibum” yoona said in a low voice so that no one can hear them.

“hmmm…I thought it was important…so?” siwon said without expression.

“why are you like that? Kibum’s your friend you should not be like that” yoona said pouting again

“fine..fine..”siwon smilingly said

“hmmmp!! Never mind.. “ then yoona walked fast as she could. Siwon jus smiled and followed yoona at the canteen.

                As siwon and yoona got their snacks, they went to taeyon and sooyoungs table together with heechul. “siwon, where’s teukkie oppa? I’ve never seen him since the class ended” taeyon said while scooping some ice cream. “he’s training the new guy in our club” siwon said biting his burger. “you have a new member in the club… I’m sure he’s handsome?” sooyoung excitedly said.

“hmmm..not so..” siwon said.

“no! don’t believe him, he’s handsome and cute and…”

“and playboy” siwon finished yoona’s sentence. “yah! Stop that siwon, he’s not playboy.. it’s the girls that approaches him” yoona depending kibum. “yah! Stop it you two.. there you go again.. you’re like a cat and a dog” heechul said rubbing his ears “so annoying”. Yoona folded her hands infront of her chest.

Taeyon, sooyoung and heechul were having their conversation. “ heechul,how’s the exam?” sooyoung asked. “hmm..the questions were very easy…” heechul proudly said.

“really?? Wow you sure studied very hard” taeyon was reaaly amazed.

“hmmm.. not quite, hmmm..the questions were easy but answering them is tough” then heechul laughed and everybody laugh. Heechul changed the topic. “yoona, I smell fishy.. this new member of ours, you seemed to know him very well” heechul said blinking. “hmmm..not so.. I just know his name. age, likes and dislikes and etc.” then yoona laughed.

“that’s what we call STALKER” siwon laughed very hard including heechul, taeyon and sooyoung.

Yoona stood up and as she was about to walk she bumped again into someone, this time she did not fell down, someone caught her and the hand of that someone was on her waist. She opened her eyes. “am I dreaming? Is the one holding me an angel?.. he’s so handsome, he looks just like…” yoona was awaken from her thinking with a manly but sweet voice “hey miss, we bumped again” said kibum with a smile. “ohh no..!! it’s really kibum, I’m not dreaming” yoona’s thought. They remain in that position. “hey! This is not a photoshoot” leeteuk interrupted. Then they both stood up straight. Then they both sat down. “ahmm.. I’m sorry I did not notice you again.” Kibum said facing yoona. Yoona is starting to blush. “it’s o.k it’s also my fault”. Leeteuk seemed to notice yoona’s red face. “ahmm yoona,why are you blushing?” said leeteuk teasingly. “me??no. I’m not blushing” yoona said touching her face. “do you know each other already?” leeteuk asked.

“nope…we just bumped each other in the hallway this morning.. and…” kibum faced yoona. He is thinking if he would tell about the PINK shorts. Yoona seemed to know what kibum’s thinking. She blushed again and hide her face. “and??” siwon asked as if irritated.

“and I find her cute” kibum said. That made yoona’s face feel hotter.

Siwon just silently sat down while others are “wooing”

“teukkie oppa, is this your new member?” taeyon asked

“yeah,by the way this is kibum” teukkie said getting taeyon’s ice cream. Kibum just bowed and smiled.

“yoona’s right, your new member is handsome” sooyoung winked and smiled and hits yoona’s elbow.

Leeteuk and kibum was confused, yoona already knew kibum? Yoona is starting to blush again. “you know me?” kibum said staring yoona.

my gosh those eyes, I can’t lie with those eyes, why is he staring at me?” yoona said in her thoughts again. She was awaken by the hit on her feet “ouch!” yoona screamed. It was siwon who hit her. “kibum is asking you why did you know him?” siwon said.

“ahh..no..hmmm, I just guess because all the members of your club is handsome” yoona explained. “but you said…” sooyoung was not able to finish her sentence because yoona hit her foot.

“ouch!” cried sooyoung.

“what happened?” leeteuk asked.

“I think it’s just a bug” sooyoung was furiously looking at yoona.

“this canteen sure has a lot of bugs” kibum said. “yeah BIG bugs” heechul said looking at siwon and yoona. After a while yoona needs to go to her painting class. “I should go, I’m gonna be late in my painting class” yoona said standing and getting her bag. “wait! Let’s just go together, I also have my theatre class” kibum said standing up. “really? Well, o.k” yoona pretending that it’s okey but deep inside her, she is so happy. Siwon was about to stand up. “where are you going? Do you also have a class to attend?” heechul said teasing siwon. “no..ahmmm…. nothing” then siwon was back in his sit. Then yoona and kibum went outside the canteen. Siwon is frowning while eating. “dude, you must tell yoona your feelings” heechul said holding siwon.

“huh? What feelings do you mean?” siwon said still frowning.

“hmmm.. I know you siwon, why don’t you just admit to yourself that you like yoona”

“yeah, it’s obvious” seconded taeyeon.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” siwon alredy knew what they mean but he is just pretending that he doesn’t know.

“I know you know what we mean…. If you won’t tell her just be ready with the consequences someone might snatch her first” sooyoung seriously said.

“ahh..whatever I’m outta here” siwon said walking away. While in the hallway the words of sooyoung still echoed “be ready for the consequences someone might snatch her first”

“I also don’t know my feelings towards yoona… do I really like her? But since when?”

-----------------------to be continued---------------