yoona confesses to siwon

who would i love?

 

“yah! Yoona- ah!” yuri said while waving her hands infront of yoona’s face. Yoona blinked “what?”

“who were you looking at? You seemed so mesmerized” yuri said

Yoona *sigh* “I just saw my crush..hmmm he’s so cute” yoona said with a sweet tone

“oh I see.. hmmm let me guess..it’s kibum right?” yuri said teasing yoona

Yoona was surprised that yuri know who her crush is “oh my! How did you know it’s kibum?”yoona said blushing…. “hmm.. I just knew it coz you’re so obvious” yuri said smiling

“really?? Am I that obvious?” yoona asked. “well, not so.. it’s just that I;m your BESTFRIEND  and I know all your actions” yuri said laughing “but seriously yoona..what do you like about kibum?? Yeah he’s handsome but we also know he’s a playboy.” Yuri became serious

“I knew he’s playboy but what can I do? everytime I see his face.. hmmm you know the feeling chuvachuchu?” yoona said happily. Yuri is confused “CHUVACHUCHU?”

“yeah chuvachuchu.. it’s just an expression.. it means the feeling you can’t explain towards someone” yoona said as if she is dreaming. “whatever, I don’t like him for you..”

“whaaat? Then who do want for me then??” yoona said pouting her lips

                Their conversation was interrupted when a man came near them. “him! I want him for you” yuri said pointing the man who just came to them. “me?”  “him?” yoona and siwon looked at each other. Yoona just touched siwon’s back “siwon is just my bestfriend…right siwon?”

“ahmmm..yeah” answered siwon eventhough he’s confused “why?what are you two talking about?”

Then suddenly yuri’s phone rang “yah.. hyoyeon-ah.. what?.... deh.. be right there” then yuri stood up and faced yoona and siwon “I gotta go.. hyoyeon and I still have to train the new students in our dance club” yuri said waving to yoona and siwon. “wait! Why did hyoyeon did not call me? I’m also part of the dance club” yoona asked.

“hyoyeon said tomorrow is you and sooyoung’s turn.. and you don’t want to leave poor siwon alone” yuri was teasing them “o.k bye yoona,bye siwon” yuri said while she is running.

                Yoona became sad and siwon noticed it. “yah! What’s the matter?” siwon asked while eating a chocolate bar.

“nothing, it’s just that..ahhh!! nothing.. forget it” yoona said getting the chocolate bar at siwon’s hand and putting it to .

“tell me..maybe I can help you” siwon said getting back the chocolate bar at yoona’s hand

“o.k but don’t laugh o.k?” yoona said seriously facing siwon. “I have a crush on this guy and.. and… and..”

“and what??” asked siwon patiently. “ahh! I’m blushing I’m so shy..i can’t tell you” yoona said covering her face with both of her hands.

“yoona you’re such a baby..it’s normal for your age to have a crush” siwon said getting the hands away from yoona’s face. “yah! I’m your bestfriend since we’re little..i know all your secrets.”siwon explained but yoona is just so shy to tell siwon. “fine you won’t tell me… I just have to remind you something so that your shyness would go away.. .. do you remember? I’m the first person whom did you tell you got your first menstruation..i’m the one who bought you your first napkin and….” Siwon was interrupted by yoona.

“yah!!! Siwon-ah.. stop it!! Do you have to remind me that? Fine I’ll tell you..but please don’t dare tell that to the public.. I’m not a kid anymore” yoona said in teary eyes.

“fine..fine.. I’m just reminding you that there should be no shyness between us o.k? so..hit it” siwon said half laughing

“o.k well,..as I was saying..i have a crush on this guy but he doesn’t even know that I exist”yoona said sadly. “so?” siwon said not caring

“so?..so??”yoona stood up and made her voice louder “don’t you get it? I want him to know me..coz maybe.just maybe he’ll fall for me too”

“chill.. relaz yoona, sit down” and yoona sat down calming herself. “tsk3x.. girls..so what do you want me to do??”siwon said seriously.

“I want you to introduce me to him.. get it??... but let’s not make it so obvious..for example you and him are talking then I bumped you..then you introduce me to him..then that’s it..we’ll get to know each other” yoona explained dreamingly.

“hahahahha…yoona-ah you’re serious about this?” siwon said laughing

“yeah I’m serious..ahjussi” yoona said blinking at siwon.

“yah..don’t call me ahjussi.. we just have same age” siwon seemed so pissed off.

“will you do it?”

“no!”

“please?? Ahjussi”

“I’m not old to call me ahjussi” siwon is really angry but yoona did not mind that.

“will you do it?” yoona asked all over again.

“no!”

‘ahjussi..ahjussi..ahjussi..” yoona repeatedly said so that siwon would give up.

“fine! I’ll help you just don’t call me ahjussi.. it makes me sick!” siwon said irritated.

“yes!!! Kamsangmida siwon oppa..” yoona said happily.. “oppa is better..but yoona you did not even told me the name of this guy…” siwon said.

“he’s one of your friend.. he’s also a member of your club” yoona said energetically

“so?who’s the unlucky man?” siwon joked.

“oppa!!stop that!”yoona said now yoona is the one who is pissed off.

“hmmm..i’ll guess.. is it minho?”

“no!! it’s not minho..we all know minho and yuri are dating”………. “hmmm..then is it kyuhyun?”

“no..kyuhyun has a crush on seohyun and seohyun also has a crush on kyuhyun”

“well,sungmin?”…siwon is really confused. “wrong guess.. sunny will kill me..” yoona said half laughing.. ‘leeteuk?”siwon is really confused this time he can’t think of anyone anymore. “nope! Taeyon has a crush on leeteuk…but you also have to that a secret”

“well??who is it?”siwon said unpatiently. “it’s..it’s..it’s.. kibum” yoona said blushing. “whaaaat?? No!that can’t be” siwon was really shocked because he knows kibum..kibum is such a player he don’t want yoona to be with kibum. “why?what’s wrong with you people? Yuri said he doesn’t want kibum for me and now..you!”yoona said frowning…. “but yoona,kibum is known for being a playboy” siwon explained frantically.

“yeah I know but is it good to hear playboy turns to good boy?”

“what if he doesn’t change?”siwon asked sarcastically

“well..ahmmm.. wait! We don’t even know yet if he will like me”yoona questioning herself..”siwon help me”…… “no way!” siwon answered

“but you already said you will help me” yoona is about to cry…. “yeah before o know it’s kibum” –siwon

“then I’ll call you ahjussi” yoona said testing siwon if he would give up. “ahjussi3x”

“fine call me ahjussi then” siwon smiled.. he would prefer to be called ahjussi by yoona than to help yoona and kibum end up.

“ahhh!! Siwon I need your help!fine if youn will not help me I’ll post your pic when you were ten in the bulletin board and everywhere in this school.” Yoona said laughing like a witch.

“that’s blackmail..i don’t believe you can do that”siwon said walking away.

“ahahha try me..here’s your pic..” she get her wallet in her bag and pulled out the picture of siwon when he was ten with a peace sign. Siwon turned around and to face yoona. He saw his picture in yoona’s hand. Siwon immediately get the picture and torn it into pieces. Yoona is still smiling “it’s o.k I still have my copies of that in the house”

“arrrghhh!! Fine yoona I’ll help you” siwon shouted. “that’s better.. kamsangmida siwon oppa” said yoona while running away happily.

------IN SIWON’S MIND-----

“aarrghh.. why is it everytime yoona asked for favor I’m always ending up agreeing with it?yoona is just so good at this kind of technique. What will I do? I don’t want yoona to be with kibum.. kibum is such a player..what do I do?”

 

---------------------------------------tnx for readimg---------------dinhae imnida<3 please leave some comments/suggestions...