Curiosity killed the cat?

Long distance romance

After spending my days scoffing food, staring at a screen for hours to escape reality and enjoy the beauty of wonderful korean dramas. I was yearning for a companion, but my shyness and insecure being was my worst enemy. Watching korean dramas made me feel more like poop seeing how gorgeous the female characters were! I decided there was one thing I was gonna try "lets see who I meet, maybe I'll meet a fellow fangirl" I told myself. I opened up my laptop, gathered all my courage and went on to a video chat site, I was too scared to show my face so I decided to turn off my camera and only allow my mic to accessed. Suddenly, after many skipping me I come across a guy who has his camera focused on his lips and chin and eyes hidden. He's pulling faces at the webcam and I can't contain my laughter then our converastion begins..

Stranger: Hi, how are you?

Me: I'm great thank you, cool faces haha

Stranger: Thank you! Where are you from?

Me: I'm from UK, but I'm latina

Stranger: Oh nice! I'm from the USA, but I'm Korean

Korean!? Omg korean!? I begin hyperventilating I swear, I'm actually talking to a korean this is insanity! I would dream of finally meeting a korean like in the dramas but never stopped and thought it would actually happen.. Where I live in the UK there's no such thing as a korean it seems, as it is there's hardly any asians period.

Stranger: Hey sis turn on your camera please!

Oh god.. This is bad... Not even friend zoned, i'm being family zoned!

Me: No... I'm too shy

Stranger: Oh pleaseeee, it's not fair you see me!

Me: I only see half of your face haha

Stranger: Better than nothing, ok how about you only show half too?

I was beginning to panic, what if he was a bad guy? What if he was trying to take advantage of me? No it can't be like that, he's funny and kind! I lower my camera and focus it on my chin and mouth as he did and switch it on.

Stranger: Wow sister! You're beautiful 

Me: No I'm not, I promise

Stranger: Can you please show me your whole face?

I'm scared now, what if I show him my face and he doesn't like what he sees?