The exquisite scent of the unknown cadaver

A Broken Toy

A Broken Toy – chapter 4 : The exquisite scent of the unknown cadaver

 

Jongin POV

 

Smell : inapropriate

Body : feverish

Mind : Dusty

 

It take only one night to perish, only a cold darkness and an empty heart to weaken. My eyes are small because I cried too much, and those flowers which blossomed in the ancient bastion of my hope are now passing away. You will die unknown and your lips will turn purple at the end of winter. You will become snow and ashes, a blueish corpse, dying in pain, promised to the coffin which will sign your end. You are fragile, thin and dull. Somber, and demolished. Thunder and Rain. You were….

Your declining skin smells like sulfur, and your hands aren’t soft when you suffer. I stand by the door, here, beside you and I realize, sometimes, that I really like you. You say to me nasty things to make me angry, and to make sure I will leave you. You hurt me with words because you don’t want to hurt me with death, you keep repeating those things and I feel my heart trembling as it was crying. A salty pearl, frozen like ice melt down from the corners of my eyes, and as you began to cough your lungs out, I felt my sorrow stabbing my soul. I’m breathing poisonous oxygen. Your oxygen, the one which will weaken again tomorrow… The one which will decline just as an orchid fading slowly.

 

You are exquisite like a toxic plant…

You are radiant even in Death and pain, your smile glows and your eyes glitter. Sehun, I can hear your pain, reasoning from within as if I was a small piece of your inside. I want to taste your skin before your end, but you refuse my kisses. I know that they are too wet… It’s not my fault, but yours, I never pretended to be strong, and as seasons pass by, you’re transforming into a transparent substance. Sehun… I want to see life running through your veins, and I want wind to animate you in the darkest days.

Room : Narrow

Air : Cold

Universe : Tormented

 

Your skin is yellowish. You are leaving me and I’m drunk with sadness. I sat down onto your laps, just to inject my eyes in your eyes but all I can see is your purplish lips and the bruise forming a river underneath your eyes. A river of black complexion which ressembles to a sleepless night.

My hands cracked in an aweful sound, it’s like hearing the earth destryoing itself to renew its construction. Like chaos and terror. A deafening shriek piercing the heart of an unknown cadaver.