Forbidden Dimension

A Broken Toy
f76931f7-crop-680x200.jpg
 
A Broken Toy - Chapter 3 : Forbidden Dimension
 
JongIn's POV
 
Alcohol, drugs, , problems ... Annoying headache hitting my mind. I feel my poison running underneath my veins. Pitiful day of the hurt man, desire and shame. SeHun ... you said that life is unfair and now I believe you.
The green jacket man, the one I hate, the one who has the power to sell my hell ... we are having . Ugliness of the forbidden moment... I see and I smell... no more clothes, I'm ...Can you just run away from my brain ? The 'Addiction Boy' doesn't want to go away.... Can you hurt me more ? I wanna suffer because of you, I wanna you, be with you, discover your skin, your touch ... The green jacket boy is taking pleasure ... Repulsive sound of guiltiness ...
Salty cristals are comig from the angles of my eyes.
Dead day of the miserable doctor ... looking into the greeen jacket man's eyes, I hate what I saw ... No innocence and no respect...But I can't escape.
 
Suddenly ... no more lights, my brain is deconnecting itself from reality. Flashes and negative images dancing before my eyes. Taste of death burried into my mind...
Unexpected truth coming right in front of me...
 
I'm deadly yours ...
 
Author's note moment ^^ : Hi ! I'm back with a new chapter of my fic A Broken Toy, I'm happy to be back with the third chapter, I had many health problems added to my exams so I could'nt write new chapters for this fic, actually it's pretty hard to write it as this fic is based on feelings and also because I'm french and I have a particular way to write in english ^^ I hope that you will love this third chapter, I'm not totally sure of its quality, but attention is what matters, this third chapter is dedicated to my lovely french friend, C.
 
I hope that you will follow me till the end because I'm back and it's sure this time, I'm really back ^^
I hope that you like this chapter C. <3 If you wanna understand this chapter it's pretty simple, just ask me for some details, I'm really grateful, I have some subscribers for this fic ^^