Kingdom of pills

A Broken Toy

A Broken Toy

Kingdom of pills

A Broken Toy
Chapter 2 - Kingdom of pills

*Flash-back*
Jongin's POV
Rainy day spreading bad rumours onto my heart. Sound of pitiless wind knocking into my head... Dead feelings of the depressive man... Fever and illness, love and angst ... tune of the beloved boy playing into my heart... I remember that day ... on the rooftop... Your lilac smell and your poppy smile ... Blue jacket of your succesful days ... I remember the other one... The green jacket, the one I hate... Your eyes ... deep and hipnotising ... The green boy and his gifts ... Sound of anger from the bottom of my heart. I know SeHun knows that it's stupid and dangerous... Kingdom of pills all around us. Blue pills, red pills, orange pills, brown pills, purple pills...
Explosion of sadness inside me... Wave of fear through my whole body... Melody of sadness is burning inside me, no hopes, no dreams ... Quest of a so-called peace... Blured feelings of the unfortunate man... Tears and indistinct vision of the "Addiction boy". Sound of my pain running through my veins... Silence of the sorroful soul. I remember when I first met you... I remember the taste of your scent...
***
*End of flash-back*
JongIn's POV
Sunny morning but sad day, an unsual feeling growing inside me.... I can hear an annoying sound coming from within... resonance of someone crying... Sound of sadness, taste of pain ...
I knock smiling in a sad way...
You allowed me to come ...
I whispered "hi ..."
You answer "Why me ?"
Comforting smiles won't come ...
***
SeHun's POV
Unpleasant taste of medical pills... exhausting heart beating too slowly... Annoying feeling of enslavement ... Burning desire of freedom... Bleak atmosphere of a lugubrious place...
- SeHun ... You have to do this ...
Pills again and again ... Disgusting taste of bitter medicine...
- I can't ... I'm not dead, so please stop this !
- You're not dead yet, but if you refuse to take your medicine, you ... you know what ... what ... could happen !! Don't be selfish SeHun, I'm not just your doctor ! I'm also your friend !!!
First time ... First time I see JongIn crying without controlling himself... Sound of guilt comes...
- I don't want to be medicine's pupet ... JongIn, don't you know the end of the story ? I wonder if I know ... But, I guess I do know ...
Tears won't stop this time ... Salty taste of my painful soul... Looking into the mirror, I hate what I saw ... Pale face of a cadaver ... ugliness of the hurt boy ...