Mr. Creepy opens up

The skies are falling

" Hmm... Why is he following me?... or is this the way to his home as well?.... Why haven't i realised before?...Hmm... Just ignore and walk Ignore and walk..." says Kate to herself.

* Joonwu continues walking behind Kate until they reach Kate's house. Kate turns around and faces Joonwu. *

" Are you following me?! " Kate asks Joonwu in a rash tone.

* Joonwu ignores Kate and walks to the second house opposite to Kate. Kate walks back to her house embarassed by her rash actions *

* The next day *

" Mum I'm going cycling ok?! " Kate says to her mum.

" Ok! Becareful of dogs hun " Mrs Kim says.

* Kate goes out for her daily exercise - Cycling, As she was cycling, a dog from the end of the dead end side of the road suddenly starts chasing her bicycle with it's sharp jaws snapping and foam coming out from it's mouth *

" Oh Sh*t! " says Kate in horror.

* Kate cycles as fast as she can barely catching her breath until she reaches her neighbours house. (The area is mostly populated by bungalows, so houses are far apart from each other). *

" Hi there! Can i come in for a second? So sorry to disturb... but there's lika a big fat nasty dog after me right now!!!!! " Kate said loudly.

" Sure! Come in come in... " says Mr Jung her neighbour.

" Thank you so much... " says Kate.

" Would you like something to drink? Something cold perhaps? " said Mr Jung.

" It's ok sir, Thanks for the offer...heheh" Kate says in embarrasment.

" There sure is alot of fierce dogs around the neighbourhood huh...Better becareful there haha... I hope that my dog doesn't get bullied... " says Mr Jung.

" Hahaha yeah there sure is... " says Kate in agreement.

* The fierce dog which chased after Kate comes running into Mr Jung's house all of a sudden with Joonwu following from behind *

" Damn it! Sh*t! " says Kate with surprise.

* The dog circles Kate and smells her while checking her out, Joonwu pulls the dog away and hugs it while ruffling it's hair laughing*

" Here comes little Daebak! haha come here boy come here " Cooed Mr Jung to Daebak the dog.

* The dog runs over to Mr Jung with joy *

" So... this Daebak dog... which chased me just now... is your dog?! " Kate says in disbelief towards Mr Jung and Joonwu.

" He is cute isn't he... I hope he doesn't get into trouble..." says Mr Jung to Kate while Joonyoung brings Daebak in for his dinner.

" Erm... I guess.. soo hahahah ....I think i better head back noww... Or my mum's going to think I got lost or something... thank you " says Kate in sarcastically.

* Kate brings the bicycle out of the house and walks back towards her house...Suddenly, Joonwu stars running out of the house towards Kate. Kate stands at her spot ashtonished. Joonwu takes out a small plaster and takes Kate's hands *

" You should be more careful you know... Girls shouldn't be having scars like this. " Joonwu says to Kate.

" It was an by accident... I was being very careful but suddenly this big dog... " Kate trails off...

" Sorry about my dog... He loves cars and wheels... He's very cute and nice most of the time though...Here! It's done. " says Joonwu to Kate after putting on the plaster on her wound.

" Oh, er... Thank you? " Kate says confused about what just happened.

" See you around. Call me whenever you see Daebak around... He's actually not supposed to be out... " says Joonwu to Kate then he runs back into his house.

* Kate goes back home being sorry to Joonwu that she judged him too quickly. She thinks to herself...*

" He must be shy... that's why he stares like that I guess... I'm confused... He seems like a ert but yet.... He feels.... nice....Ugh! What am I thinking about anyway! Whatever! Why should I care Ugh! Snap out of it Kate! " says Kate to herself

* The next day at school *

" Kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Ayeong shrieks almost scaring all her classmates.

" Shhhh! Don't be so loud! " Kate whispers to Ayeong.

" OMG! You wouldn't guessed what happened yesterday! " Ayeong squeals in delight.

" You kissed Jordan or you guys cuddled...? " Kate says in annoyance.

" How did you know?!  OMG! It was like a movie... we watched a movie... and he suddenly cuddles me and then.... * Ayeong imagines * our lips touched.... !!!!!!!!" Ayeong squeals in excitement.

" I need to focus on our test here Ayeong, Sorry for being so serious but, I need to do well... I'm happy for you Ayeong-ah... " Kate says warmly to Ayeong.

" Ok sure sorry to disturb " Ayeong says in a sorry tone.

* After school, Joonwu approaches Kate *

" Hey! Want to go home together... I'm good with dogs, so they won't come near you....? haha " Joonwu says in a boyish tone to Kate.

" Erm... ya sure... " Kate says in surprise to Joonwu while wondering why he was suddenly so friendly...

* Joonwu and Kate walked home together *