Have we met yet

The skies are falling

" How happy...even as orphans, they still whistle their happy little song even with the dreadful life they live...who am I to say i hate life? " Kate said to herself while looking over the fence where the "House of the adopted" are.

"Kate! what are you doing?! Stop throwing your time away and come help me with dinner!" Mrs Kim (Kate's mum) says to Kate.

"Sigh... didn't this happen yesterday?" Kate thought to herself as she went immediately to her mother's calling.

*The Next day at School*

"KAT! OMG you won't believe this! I had a date with Jordan yesterday...*squeals* guess what he did! *pretends to faint* It was so nerve wracking! *squeals*" Kate's best friend Ayeong says to Kate.

"Ugh... what did he do this time?..." Kate said to Ayeong in annoyance.

" We held hands for the first time! *takes a deep breath* We were walking in the streets and I said it was cold, and then *squeals*, he just swoops my hands into his and then...and then *stuck in her flashback*... and so now, we're official! Eikss! " said Ayeong to Kate almost squealing the whole time.

" I don't want to know every detail of your relationship with Jordan! You've told me every single second that occured between the both of you ever since he asked you out Yeong-ah....Don't you get bored of him after a while? I just can't understand why people even date!..." said Kate to Ayeong.

" Don't be a mood crusher Kate, I understand you feel lonely being surrounded by almost everyone in the class who is dating... You'll experience first love soon i promise! You want me to set you up with someone?" Ayeong asks Kate excitedly,

"Nah... I have too much of a workload to finish. I don't have time to date. Thanks for the offer anyways! What would I do if i didn't have you.." said Kate to Ayeong gratefully.

" Haha I'm glad you realise! Don't be so uptight! Even if your mum wants you to have top results, life is not all about that Kat, you have to experience life to live life well. I hope you have fun as well..." said Ayeong to Kat in a pitying tone.

*Ayeong goes to Jordan during Lunch Break, and Kate is left alone in the classroom eating her lunchbox alone*

" Sigh... I have 5 best friends, and I have none to eat Lunch with... Why's everyone dating anyway?! Will you die not being able to date later? Sigh!...at least no one will laugh at me for eating alone since everyone's (literally) out for lunch with either their girlfriends or boyfriends...I should maybe consider joining forces with the singles... maybe we can make a new group called "Single and Proud" *Chuckles* " Kate thought to herself.

* The new transfer student comes into the class to eat carrying his lunchbox*

" Sigh! I forgot there was him... Ugh! So embarrassing... I should eat somewhere else next time where there won't be anyone interrupting my date with me..." Kate thought to herself.

*Transfer student stares at Kate while eating his lunch*

" Yes! Yes! I'm the sad single old maid of the class! Can't i have lunch alone?! Is it a crime! What's with the world nowadays?! " said Kate to herself while noticing the transfer student staring at her.

* Mathematics ( Kate's favourite subject ) class starts *

" Anybody want to answer thiss math question for the class? Any volunteers? *no one answers*... Ok then our top student Kate, would you like to do the honors?" said Mrs Bae to the Kate.

" Yes Mrs Bae...sigh..." said Kate,

" Wait a minute! I forgot we have our new transfer student! Why don't you give it a try Joonwu-ah, to prove your skills? I heard you're a fantastic scholar. " said Mrs Bae to Joonwu grinning.

*Joonwu goes up to the board and takes the markerpen from Kate's hands and does the math problem correctly*

"Wah... He's so smart.. He's so handsome...He's so JJANG!....Woww... " said the students in awe.

*After their last class...all the studenets packed their bags in hopes to have great fun after school*

" Class Stand, Respect...*Thank you teacher* " said Kate and her classmates.

*Everyone packed their bags and left, Kate took the class mops and went over to Joonwu*

" Hi, can you wash the mops today, we have spring claning tomorrow and the class teacher has told me to get someone to wash it. Thank you so much." said Kate to Joonwu while leaving the mops to him.

*Joonwu takes the mops awkwardly and leaves without a word*

*The Next day was spring cleaning day*

" Kate have you split the students into groups of four?" the class teacher asks Kate.

" Yes Teacher..." says Kate,

" Ok then! We can start immediately!" says the class teacher.

* The students start cleaning the class, wiping the doors the chairs and the desks, sweeping and mopping the floor, wiping the windows and decorating the class environment. Kate starts volunteerly wiping the chairs and desks with the other students as no one likes that chore particularly *

" Argh! Shizzz! Ugh! " Kate cries in pain as someone accidentally squashed her fingers as she was wiping under the desk.

" Are you ok! Oh my gosh i'm so sorry... sorry ah Kate..." said the Jimin to Kate in a very sorry tone.

" It's ok, Ji min -ah i'll just rest it for a while and it'll be fine " Kate said assuringly to Jimin.

* While standing up Kate also bangs her head on desktop *

" Argh! sigh! Shizz! Ugh! " Kate cries to herself.

"  Don't you have eyes to see what you're doing? No wonder you're so clumsy haha...better be more careful or you'll hurt yourself somewhere else " said Joonwu to Kate grinning.

" Hahaha...Thanks for the reminder...." says Kate shyly to Joonwu.

* Kate and her classmates work hard cleaning and after a while,  they went gathered at the school cafeteria to have their snack which was a treat from their class teacher*

" Let's start eating everybody!" says the class teacher to the students.

" Hey Kat, I'll be joining Jordan kay, you'll be fine alone? Sorry for always leaving you alone..." says Ayeong to Kate.

" It's ok just go, I'm used to it..." says Kate to Ayeong.

" Sorry Kat... we eat another time kay " says Ayeong to Kate and leaves for Jordan.

" Anyeong!" says the class teacher to Kate.

" Hi teacher. " says Kate.

" Where are your friends? I thought you have many friends?... or...." the class teacher asks Kate.

" Er.... Yeah... they're friends...but we rarely hang out now... since they're all so busy with their boyfriends... I'm closer to Ayeong though...for now..." says Kate.

" Hmm... I see... but one thing good about not dating, you get to focus on your studies... look on the bright side in life and don't feel so down... It's alright not to date just enjoy your single life...Just like me! Look at me! I'm single but i'm still happy and healthy! " the class teacher says.

" Hahaha Yes teacher, noted " says Kate to the class teacher gratefully.

* While eating, Kate can't ignore the peircing eyes staring at her from across the table... Joonwu was staring at her with an expressionless look, a look that kind of potrays that he was annoyed of her *

" Just eat, ignore and eat and ignore..." says Kate to herself while thinking Joonwu might be a creepy ert.

* After school, Kate walks back home slowly...*