Mr Creepy's story

The skies are falling

" I heard you're that you declared in front of the whole class that you want to stay single forever... Why? " Joonwu asks Kate curiously.

" Well... I don't want to ruin my life why?! because it would mean I will be wasting my time and money and effort and... Why would you want to know?! I mean its none of your business... " Kate says awkwardly to Joonwu.

" Just curious... " Joonwu says.

" Well.. I'm just curious as well.... Do you hate me or something or did I do something wrong to you? Why do you stare at me all the time with that annoyed look? I mean.... am I weird to you or something? " Kate asks curiously.

* Joonwu blushes and ignores Kate's question *

" Why you curious? " Joonwu says to Kate awkwardly.

" Ya... I mean wouldn't anyone be curious? " says Kate.

" If you're curious then meet me in front of the school gate tomorrow morning at 7AM. " Joonwu says then gives Kate a wink. After that he runs off to his house.

* Kate stands still struck by her thoughts.... she thinks to herself... *

" O-M-G!!! Does he like me or something????!!!! EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Gross!!!!!!!!! Yuckkk!!!!!!!!!! * imagines vomiting* eww ewww ewww!!!!!!!!!! " Kate says to herself while running back to her house trying to get her mind off the situation..

* The next day....*

" Ok! I better get out of the house at 6:30AM and get to school at 6:45AM... That way I won't be late for school and I won't be meeting that as*hole weirdo! " Kate says to her self grinning at her perfect plan.

" Kate!!!!!!!!! I need you to help me pass this kimchi to Mrs Ha Ha next door! " Mrs Kim says to Kate while rushing off to change her clothes for work.

" NOOOO!!! Mum!! I need to go to school NOW!!!! Or... or..... " Kate says anxiously....knowing her plan will be disrupted...

* Kate runs off to give the kimchi to Mrs Ha Ha and then runs off to school immediately *

" OMO OMG OMOMOMOMO!!!! sh*t! What's he doing there! Schools gonna start soon! Ugh! I can't be late! Ugh! This ! ' says Kate to herself eyeing Joonwu waiting at the front of the school gate with both his hands in his pockets waiting patiently.

" She's late... hmm..." Joonwu says to himself while checking the clock.

* Ringggg! The school bell rings. Joonwu runs off to class followed by Kate. Joonwu avoids eye contact with Kate the whole time and acts awkwardly around her. Kate feels sorry for not abiding by Joonwu's wishes*

" Kat!!! KAT!!!! Jordan didn't come to school today... I wonder if he's ok.... " Ayeong cries out to Kate in anxiety.

" Maybe he's sick or something. It's not like he will die or something. Chillax girl..." Kate assures Ayeong.

" Thanks chinggu ah! * Hugs Kate * we eat lunch together ya * smiles sweetly at Kate* " Ayeong says to Kate sweetly.

" whatever haha " Kate laughs at Ayeong.

* Kate notices Joonwu walking up to her *

" Sh*t why's he here! Damn! Ugh! Don't come here don't come here! " Kate repeats to herself while Joonwu makes his way to her.

" The teacher is calling for you " Joonwu says to Kate bluntly expressionless and just walks away.

" Is he angry? Sigh.... it must be my fault....ugh! Whatever! I don't care! " Kate says to herself.

* Lunch time *

" Ayeong ah.... I've got something to tell you... Don't tell anyone ok...." Kate whispers to Ayeong.

* Kate tells Ayeong everything that happened yesterday with Joonwu*

" OMG! Eikss!"  Ayeong squeals in delight.

" Shhhhh! Stop squealing! " Kate hushes Ayeong.

" I so know that he likes you! 100%!  Wanna bet?! He'll ask you to date him soon! You should've met him this morning girl! walk home with him today... and telll me what happens tomorrow ok! Isn't it so romantic...? you guys live near each other and he likes you... and.. and....its fate...." Ayeong stares at the ceiling of the classroom smiling...

" Eww! I don't want to go near that Creep again! who cares if he likes me?! I don't want to date anyways. My parents would kill me if I dated... " Kate says in disgust after hearing Ayeong's comments.

" You need to experience dating young Kat, so in the future you don't get hurt so bad... trust me... " Ayeong says sadly to Kate hoping she would start dating as well.

" Ugh! Whatever... I don't want to talk about this anymore...." Kate says to Ayeong while covering her ears motioning annoyance.

* After school.... Joonwu walks up to Kate...Kate avoids Joonwu by walking faster and pretending not to see him even though she can feel his presence behind her. *

" Hey! Neighbour! " Joonwu says to Kate calling her.

* Kate turns around to look unwillingly *

" Yeah.... What's up...? " Kate asks Joonwu awkwardly.

" Er... I waited for you this morning but you weren't there.... so i wondered if anything's wrong? " Joonwu asks Kate.

" Erm... Yeah... I had to do an errand for my mum... Sorry bout that... " Kate says to Joonwu avoiding eye contact.

" Oh sure.... no problem i mean... you didn't purposely avoid me so... yeah... whatever... don't worry bout it... " Joonwu says to Kate.

" Ok... thanks.. " Kate says to Joonwu.

* Kate and Joonwu walks back to their homes quietly and awkwardly....then before walking to his house, Joonwu passes Kate a note and runs off *

" What's this?  OMG! OMG! Is this like a confession letter?!! Eww! Ugh!! " Kate says toi herself and runs to her house.

* Kate takes a shower, eats dinner and then goes up to her room to study. After that she prepares her uniform for the next day of school. The letter drops on the floor from her Jacket and she picks it up. Kate debates on whether to read it or throw it away pretending to lose it...*

" Sigh whatever... It may not be a confession letter anyways..." Kate says to herself and unfolds the letter.

LETTER:

Hey Neighbour! I just wanted to tell you.... I don't want to be rude... but I mean.... er.... the biking pants you always use for biking... er... at the right... there's a... hole... so... people have been whispering behind your back... just wanted to let you know... hope i'm not offending you...

Neighbour Joonwu.

" WHAT D H*LL!!!!!!! Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Damn it!!!!!!!!! " Kate says to herself while running for her biking pants in embarrasment.

* The next day *

" Ok! He's not out yet... * checks watch * it's 6:15AM....yes! " Kate says to herself in excitement as she runs to school with her successful plan in avoiding joonwu.

* Kate runs into a group of gangsters on the way to school *

" Hey! You there! Little miss aghasshi! Come here Come here! You look so pretty! Go get her boys! " says the leader of the gang.

" Argh! Go away you beasts! Get away from me you as*holes! " Kate shouts in horror as she runs away from the gangsters.