The Unnie with the OST Voice

Meet the UNNIES

 

The blonde girl quickly exited her workplace with one last farewell and a respectful bow to those still inside.  Jonghyun exited soon after she did and pat her on the shoulder, “So you're doing it?  You're gonna ask her tonight?”

She rubbed the back of her head and laughed nervously, “Maybe not tonight...”

He furrowed his brows and stuffed his hands in his pants pockets, “What are you talking about?  Aren't you guys going out to a Karaoke bar or something?”

“Yeah.  But I don't think the timing is right.”

He scoffed and tapped her on the forehead with his index finger, “Bullsh$t.  I think you're just afraid of rejection, which, as I've already told you like 5 hundred times, will never happen.  Come on!  Before you know it it'll be Summer already and the time will have passed.”

She tugged off her jacket and nodded slowly, “I know!  I know...but I just, I wanna wait a little more.  This thing with her unnies still hasn't blown over and I...I don't know, it's sort of a big step.”

He shook his head and ruffled her hair affectionately, “Whatever you say then little sis.” He began walking backwards towards the company door, “Well tell me when it happens!  I expect full credit for all my hard work.” he winked.

She waved and smiled back, “Of course, Oppa.  I'll talk to you soon.”

He nodded and turned around.

She let out the sigh she was holding in and pulled out her cell phone.  She quickly sent Krystal a text saying that she'd be over once she showered and dressed before hopping in her car and driving away.

-00-

It was only to be expected that her car would be full of chatter the moment Krystal and the 3 other girls piled into her passenger seats.  She heard Krystal huff in the back as she started the car, “He just won't take a hint.  I'm obviously not interested.”

Sulli, through whatever it was she was chewing, replied, “Jjung, you're young, good looking, athletic, smart, and talented.  It's not that hard to believe you have so many undying admirers.”

Krystal had the decency to flush at her friend's, as usual, blunt and straight forward answer, “Well still!”

Luna interrupted their conversation when the radio was .  The blonde proceeded to scream, “Oh!  I love this song!  This is my favorite!” the next things out of was the melody of the song.

Krystal leaned her head on Sulli's shoulder as the taller girl giggled and watched the enthusiastic blonde with a grin on her face, “We haven't even gotten there yet and she's already started.”

Victoria turned from her seat next to Amber and chided, “Soojung, you always complain.  Come on!  We all know you secretly love karaoke anyway.” She giggled.

Amber glanced into the rear view mirror and nodded, “She's right you know.” She stuck her tongue out at the glare she received in response.

Luna had yet to finish the song and the others knew that the only way to get out of this without any tears was to let her do as she pleased.  They'd all gotten used to Luna's voice filling the void over the radio.  Even when the song was some top 40's upbeat dance music they found her voice soothing.

It was silently decided long ago that Luna would be allowed to sing wherever and whenever she wanted.

When the song finally ended Krystal released a sigh and glanced out the window on Sulli's side, “I'm so glad it's the weekend.  I thought I was gonna die if I had to sit through another class.”

“You're so dramatic Jjung.” Sulli grinned and tapped her on the forehead.

The shorter girl lifted her head from the older girl's shoulder, “I'm serious!  I honestly felt like my heart was about to stop and I would just tumble from my desk.  Then no one would come to my funeral because I was the girl who died in a classroom from boredom.” she leaned forward on her knees.

Laughter from the front caught her attention, “I'd come.” She caught the blonde driver's wink in the rear view mirror and fought a smile.

Victoria turned to Amber and smiled as chattering began in the backseat; something about some kid who had tried to come on to Sulli only to find out she was much taller than him without insoles.

“So I heard something interesting from Jonghyun.” her eyes twinkled.

Amber quickly glanced at her before frantically asking, “What?  What are you talking about?  Oppa wasn't supposed to say anything to anyone!” she checked on the passengers in the back to make sure no one could hear what they were saying.

Victoria smiled to herself and clapped giddily, “So it's true!  That's so romantic.  She'll love it.”

Amber sighed and kept her eyes on the road, “Since when did you and Jonghyun Oppa start talking?”

“Since we found common ground in our love for teasing you.” with that said she turned up the radio and waved her arms around, “I love this song!”

Amber glanced at the rear view mirror and caught Krystal's eyes again.  The girl, as if sensing her, shifted her eyes and attention towards the blonde in the rear view mirror while her body focused on Luna and Sulli's conversation.

The pair only shared the glance for a few seconds, but it was enough for Krystal's lips to turn up into a small smile.

--00--

After resigning herself to a car full of chattering girls and being dragged into conversations about what sort of dresses, or lack of dress, she found attractive the blonde driver was glad to pull into the familiar parking lot.  She eased the Range Rover back into a stop and switched the ignition off before hopping out of the car.

Victoria and the others were already furiously chatting by the hood of the car by the time she'd gotten out of the vehicle.  The group headed inside and were seated in a room in a blur.  She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice she was sitting until Krystal put a hand on her thigh and asked if she wanted a drink.

“Oh, uh, Coke?” she grinned.

Krystal frowned disapprovingly at her but sighed and nodded.  Victoria set the order and the room was anything but silent as Luna, Sulli, and Victoria fought about whether to sing a power ballad, a theme from a popular cartoon, or an old Chinese pop song.

The pair lounged back on the cushioned seats as they watched their strange group of friends bicker.  It was weird.  All except for two were different ages, and yet they all got along so well.  The blonde smiled at the thought.  She and her friends were definitely an exceptional bunch.

She was brought out of her musings when a familiar warmth pressed into her side.  Krystal laid her hands in her lap and crossed her legs daintily, head back on the couch, “Who do you think will win?”

The blonde threw both arms around the back of the couch and hummed, “I don't know.  They surprise me every time.  I was sure Luna's romantic robot comedy/drama would win the movie choice last time...”

Krystal nodded in agreement and turned her head to look up at the blonde.  She watched as the sides of two deep brown eyes crinkled and disappeared in amusement at whatever was going on in front of her.

A smile unconsciously formed on her lips and she couldn't help herself as she leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on an unsuspecting cheek.  The contact made the owner of the cheek turn and raise a questioning brow.  She merely smiled and leaned in again, this time for a kiss on the lips.

The light smack concluded the kiss and left a smile on both their faces.  When music started playing both girls turned to look in front of them and found that Victoria had somehow convinced Luna and Sulli to give into her whims.

The intro was familiar to all of them and Amber had to stifle a laugh as Victoria swayed on the stage.  Sulli and Luna cheered the oldest woman on as the first lyrics came up.

The Chinese woman cleared and tossed her hair back, “Tian mi mi, ni xiao de tian mi mi~*”

Amber burst into a fit of laughter and joined the others' cheers.  Even Krystal had started clapping and laughing in joy.

Victoria twirled and winked at the four other girls, “hao xiang hua er kai zai chun fong li~kai zai chun fong li~”

The rest of the song continued on in much the same way.  Victoria twirled around the room and sang with a carefree lilt in her voice.  When it finally ended the room was wild with cheers and praise for the Chinese woman.  She bowed gracefully and passed on the mic to an enthusiastic Luna.

They all knew what was coming next.  The only question was which power ballad the shorter blonde would sing now.  

Unfortunately for them Luna had recently re-watched “The Titanic” and was nothing short of in love with Celine Dion at the moment.

When the intro to the age old classic came on everyone had to crack a small smile.  Luna's power ballads, while sometimes ill timed and somewhat ridiculous for the occasion, like the time she sang “All By Myself” at a friend's wedding reception, was always touching and emotional.  This would be no different.

The group settled in their seats after receiving their refreshments and cuddled close to the person next to them.  Sulli and Victoria sat together, totally engrossed in Luna's performance.  Krystal had dropped her head on Amber's shoulder and the blonde squeezed the slim shoulder by her hand gently.

As Luna's ballad continued Amber let her mind drift off to what Jonghyun had said earlier.  Tonight should be the night.  She glanced at the girl on her shoulder through her peripherals and gulped.  It seemed like a good time.  She turned her attention back on a soulfully singing Luna and nodded; especially after Luna had set the mood.

The blonde set her mind and resolved to ask the younger girl the minute the song was over.

Unfortunately for her, the night had different plans in store for her.

The minute Luna's song ended the door to their room burst open, startling everyone inside the room, including Amber, who had gained everyone's attention for her blood curdling scream. 

She glanced at the faces around the room and gulped.  Nerves and fear tended to make her scream like a prepubescent boy.  She grinned slowly.

Krystal turned away from the distraught blonde and turned to the door, “Unnies!  What are you guys doing here?!”

Amber shot her head towards the door and found Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany at the doorway.  The uninvited four strolled inside and found their respective places on empty seats, “Hey!  We heard you guys were doing karaoke tonight.” Taeyeon addressed the younger ones before nodding her head politely in Victoria's direction.

Sooyoung grinned and sidled up next to Sulli, who excitedly shared the songbook, “We didn't know you were gonna come!  It'll be way more fun now!” 

Luna looked excitedly at Taeyeon.  Her eyes glimmered in the way they did when she set her sights on someone she wanted to sing one of her infamous power ballads with.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon sidled up next to the surprised couple on the couch.  Hyoyeon threw her arm around Amber's shoulder, “So what are you crazy kids up to?  Being safe I hope.” she grinned lasciviously.

Amber turned a bright pink and began waving her hands, “No!  I mean...if we were yes!  But I mean we can't...I don't have a...” Krystal put a hand over the babbling blonde's mouth with a fierce blush on her face as well as a glare directed at Hyoyeon.

Tiffany giggled at the exchange of glances and sighed, “How nice to be so young.”

Krystal turned towards the older woman incredulously, “Unnie, it's not like you'll be hitting menopause anytime soon.”

Tiffany gave an eye smile and stuck her tongue out.  She then turned her gaze on the four huddled around the songbook, “They're already at it.”

Krystal groaned and leaned back again, “Once they start there's like no stopping them.”

Amber finally got over her fit of embarrassment, although a tinge of pink still existed on her cheeks, “Stopping them what?”

Krystal was about to answer before an upbeat trot beat began filling the room.  She gave a pointed look at Sooyoung and Sulli who were dancing wildly in front of the screen with mics in each of their hands.    Taeyeon sat on the edge of her seat with Luna and Victoria encouraging the pair in front.

It wasn't until Sooyoung started singing in a ridiculous English accent that smiles broke on all of their faces.  Sulli was too busy doubled over in laughter to join in the singing.

Even Krystal had to break out into a small smile at the older woman's antics.  Amber laughed quietly to herself and glanced at Krystal before subtly grabbing her hand.  The junior grinned and looked over briefly before turning her attention back on the avid performers before her.

Somehow they had all started clapping along to the infectious beat and the pair of performers had become bolder.  Their dances moves were in sync now and they shared the task of singing the song together.

They had also gotten Luna to get out of her seat and join them in their madness.  The shorter blonde was now pulling all the weight on the vocals as the other two did nothing more than dance around her and say the occasion “hup hup hup hup” against the beat.

Hyoyeon had joined in the rambunctious cheers and Tiffany was finding it hard not to join in as well, although she settled for calmly clapping her hands and smiling.

With the two unnies flanking the pair, Krystal and Amber could do no more than hold each others' hands and give a reassuring squeeze every few seconds.

The song passed and a few more did as well until the only people who had yet to sing was Krystal and Amber.  Taeyeon stood in front of the crowd and smiled, “Well well, which of you two would like to go first then?”

Both the blonde and the dark haired girl squirmed uncomfortably in their seats.  Amber shook her head and hands, “Oh no.  I'm not a singer.  I like when Krystal sings though.” She smiled gently at the girl next to her.

The younger girl flushed but scoffed and crossed her arms, “No way.  After Luna and Taeyeon unnie went there's no way I'm singing.”

Sulli pouted, “Aww come on Jjung.  I sang.”

Luna pouted as well, “Come on Krystal.  This is for fun!  You're supposed to be having fun.”

Amber noted the way Krystal shifted uncomfortably in her seat.  The younger girl had always been sensitive about her singing voice around others.  The blonde remembered a conversation they had when the girl had poured her heart out about being jealous of her sister, Luna, Taeyeon, and a few other friends, but in such a way that really only made her feel self-conscious rather than angry.

Knowing public singing was a soft spot for her girlfriend the blonde gripped the fabric of her pants and stood up abruptly, “I'll sing.”

She stood so quickly she'd startled almost everyone in the room.  She blushed but cleared before turning back to look at Krystal.  She smiled and restated, “I'll sing.  For the both of us.” the knowing glint in her eyes made Krystal's heart swell a little.  The blonde rubbed the back of her head, “Although I don't know how good it'll be...”

Victoria was the first to clap, “Good for you Amber!  Finally loosening up.” She smiled.

Taeyeon grinned and approached her.  It wasn't until she was right in her face did it click in Amber's head.  

She hadn't been tested by Taeyeon yet. 

At the realization she looked down into Taeyeon's eyes and was met with a scheming glint she figured must have been passed around the unnies.  She gulped.  But before her body could take a step back she remembered about Krystal.

She remembered the younger girl's feelings.  And so she forced herself to stay put and instead rub the back of her neck awkwardly, “Uh, I don't know what to sing.” it was only heard between Taeyeon and her.

Taeyeon grinned knowingly and pat her on the shoulder, “Don't worry.  I've got just the song for you.” she whispered.  Amber unfortunately missed the mischievous grin on her face.

When the intro to the song came on, realization dawned on her face.  She quickly turned around and faced Taeyeon before whispering harshly, “I...I can't sing this!”

“Sure you can!  I hear you rap too.  Show us your skills.” she then whispered into her ear, “I had to ask Fany what this song meant...” she grinned evilly.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at the song choice and sent a pointed look in Taeyeon's direction.  The older woman shrugged and gave her an innocent look before saying, “This is the song she wanted to sing...who was I to stop her?”

Tiffany crossed her arms but couldn't help the small grin from tugging on her face.  Besides, she glanced at Krystal, the others wouldn't understand anyway.

Amber nervously turned around.  Why the hell was this song in a Korean Karaoke bar of all places?  If anything this should be the last place she would find it.  Well, maybe not in a church either, but that was besides the point.

Judging by the look on Krystal's face the girl wasn't familiar with the song.  She still sat there, arms crossed, looking bored and monotone to anyone else, but thankful to her trained eyes.  

Taeyeon looked mighty pleased with herself and watched.  The others who were also not familiar with the song looked on curiously and cheering for the sake of cheering.  

Finally it was time.  She glanced at Taeyeon, sweat making its way to her brow.  She also hated herself for knowing this song.  She put the mic up to her lips and tried to look anywhere but at Krystal, “Baby grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me...let me get deeper shorty,” she coughed, “ride on me, now come and...love me 'til your body gets weak, with slow grindin' baby.” Oh God.  She couldn't do this, “Grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me, let me get deeper shorty,” she pulled at the collar at her neck.  Was it hot in here?  “ride on me, now come and love me 'til your body gets weak, with slow grindin' baby.”

Taeyeon stood from her seat and joined the others in their mindless cheering, “Don't just stand there all stiff.  Move!” the blonde started waving her hands as she normally did when she rapped, but still extremely uncomfortable.

 

When I hit 'em I make 'em say (ohh)
she mumbled the word be my day (job)
I hit 'em in the back of my (car)
Make 'em ride like a see (saw)
I make 'em laugh and giggle
Cuddle a little
in' on the she choked on the next word
the whip cream from the middle
Girlfriend I'll never go (raw)
I rip off and I pop off (bras)

 

The blonde glanced at the older woman and mistakenly made eye contact with a furiously blushing Krystal.  The girl had agape and was trying her best to keep her jaw from being stuck in that position.

 

B.L.U.E.S.T.A. ®
Ask around the block how freaky we (ah)
I drink Red Bull so I keep stamina
Run in you belly and bust yo brain
What's my name, what's my name
Pretty Ricky, pretty boy doing pretty good things
Makin' pretty good change
Gettin' good brain
From these pretty, pretty chicks
Gettin' pretty damn rich
Pretty Ricky, Ricky, Ricky and the Mavericks 

Taeyeon on the other hand was laughing to herself.  Although she couldn't really understand the words very well, Tiffany had told her enough and she was about herself with quiet laughter.

Baby grind on me 
Relax your mind take your time on me 
Let me get deeper shorty ride on me 
Now come and love me till your body gets weak 
With slow grindin'
Baby grind on me 
Relax your mind take your time on me 
Let me get deeper shorty ride on me
Now come and love me till your body gets weak
With slow grindin' babe 

 

Unknown to them, Sooyoung had rather good english and, apart from the fast rapping parts, could understand perfectly well what was being sung.  Her eyes widened and she glanced at Taeyeon, who was struggling to hold in a huge fit of laughter.

Her lips unconsciously tugged into an unrestrained grin.  She wanted to burst into laughter after witnessing Krystal's uncomfortable gaping and Amber's forced movements.  She turned and the others were none the wiser about the meaning of the song.  Sure the lyrics mentioned every few words, but what American song didn't?

Lay on your back let me rub this cream on ya baby
Slow motion 'bout to put this thing on ya baby
Starin' in yo eyes

She subconsciously made eye contact with Krystal, who by now had closed and was wriggling uncomfortably in her seat.  The sight made the blonde's eyebrows rise and she stared straight at the younger girl, not on purpose, but in curiosity as to why she was acting so strangely.

'Bout to them thighs
Got you hypnotized
Do you feel the vibe?

 

Again she made eye contact, but this time, she could see a hint of...lust?  In the younger girl's eyes.  Her own widened at the realization and Krystal's face looked like it just exploded in a sea of red as she understood that the blonde understood.

Starin' in yo eyes
'Bout to them thighs
Got you hypnotized
Do you feel the vibe? 

 

Thankfully no one else had noticed because the ones who didn't understand were too busy swaying to the R&B beat while those who did were trying too hard to keep in the imminent laughter.  In any case, this song was highly inappropriate to be singing.  Which made it perfect to force onto Amber.

Step One: You're kissin' on me
Step Two: Girl, I'm caressin' your body
Step Three: Now I'm in' off the whipped cream
Step Four: And oooh you're grindin' on me 

Amber moved her glance from Krystal, but kept an eye on the girl through her peripherals.  It seemed like she was squirming in her seat.  She was playing with the frayed edges of her jean shorts and trying to focus on anything but the blonde.  

She kept her lower lip prisoner with her upper ones and oh god.  The blonde didn't know how much more she could take.  Seeing the girl like that was like torture.  She was at a freaking karaoke bar with friends and her unnies.  How much more inappropriate could this situation get?

In fact, it could get way more inappropriate because the younger girl suddenly stood up in a rush and mumbled, “Bathroom...” over the loud music before rushing out the door.

The moment she left Luna, Sulli, and Victoria looked curiously on as Taeyeon and Sooyoung's laughter became almost unhindered.  Tiffany merely shook her head and sighed, although she couldn't help the teasing smile that tugged on her lips.

It literally felt like hours until the song was finished.  She received claps from all around praising her on both her stable vocals and amateur rapping skills.  Taeyeon stood from her seat and slapped her on the back, “I can't believe you actually did that.” She poked the other girl in the chest, “You, my friend, have serious juevos.” at the strange look from Amber she corrected, “Jessica taught me that one.  Spanish!” she grinned.

The blonde, a blush still adorning her cheeks from her performance, immediately headed towards the door and mumbled, “bathroom” before Sooyoung could approach her and make suggestive comments and remarks.  But before she left she turned to look at Taeyeon, “So...”

Taeyeon grinned and gave her a thumbs up, “Good work.”

She nodded shyly and left the room as Luna stood and announced she would be singing, no, not a power ballad, but a bright musical number.

The blonde made her way down the hall and towards where she knew the bathrooms were.  Upon seeing the women's bathroom she slowly stepped inside before entering the whole way.

Inside she found Krystal leaning over the running sink while mumbling to herself.  The other girl hadn't noticed that she had entered yet.  She decided to ease her presence and slowly approached the other girl.  She coughed quietly.

Krystal nearly jumped in her spot.  She turned to face the blonde and shut the sink off, “Oh, hey.”

Amber cleared and put her hands in her back pockets.  She and Krystal rarely experienced awkward moments.  

This was one of those rare moments.

This topic was one they both were somehow able to avoid talking about.  Mostly on the blonde's part. 

She didn't quite know what to say, 'Hey, your unnie made me sing that song, but I really meant every single word because I lust after you like a pathetic dog in heat pretty much every second of every day.' she liked being honest.  But maybe that was too honest, even for her own ears.

The short haired girl approached the sink cautiously and kept a reasonable distance between her respective other.  She pulled at the collar of her shirt.  She could've sworn this entire building was air conditioned to the point of it rivaling the North Pole before.

She made a move to wash her hands in the sink next to Krystal's; if only to keep her hands busy.

The dark haired girl had crossed her arms and was keeping her eyes glued to the floor.

When the blonde was sure her hands would be wrinklier than a prune Krystal's sigh broke her from her trance.  The dark haired girl turned to the blonde and said, “This is stupid.  It's also painfully awkward, and I hate awkwardness.”

She really did.  The blonde shut off the sink and turned to face the slightly, but not much, shorter girl, “Right.  Well, I would say I don't know what the awkwardness is about, but then it'd just make it even more awkward...”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Look, it was just a song.” she paused.  “Right.” The younger girl ran a hand through her hair and sighed, “So I don't know why we're being so awk-”

Her sentence was cut off as the blonde closed the distance between them and wrapped two arms around her waist, “Can I be really honest with you?”

The younger girl flushed a deep red and let herself be held.  She didn't react until a few seconds later when she felt a squeeze and hugged back.  She nodded into the blonde's shoulder.

“I know I talk a big game about being celibate until you're legal and all...but I want you to know it's hard for me.  ...like really hard.” she chuckled nervously.

The younger girl squeezed the body around her and nodded for her to continue.

“I honestly think that I want your first time to be special and when you're ready.  Mine...wasn't so much, and I know that to this day I regret it.” she pulled back and looked into the younger girl's eyes, “I...would hate myself if you ever regretted it.” she finally revealed her reason for holding back. 

While that wasn't really what she was supposed to be talking to Krystal about tonight.  It was okay, because it was good that she finally got this out.  Right?

There was silence for a while as Krystal leaned her head on the slightly taller girl's shoulder.

When she finally spoke it was with a smile, “That...is incredibly sweet.” she cupped the older girl's cheek, “But you do realize that I'm a big girl right?  I mean, I know I'm still in High School, but everyone's always telling me that you learn from your mistakes.”

For a second the blonde looked hurt.  Krystal immediately lifted her chin and corrected herself.

“What I mean is, I know you're scared.  But you realize you're just putting this off right?  When I turn 18 you'll just find another excuse.  And I get it.  But I need to be able to take chances while I'm still young and have the opportunity...” she paused, “and body,” a laughed rumbled from the body around her, “to do it.”

The blonde nodded sheepishly and loosened her hold until the two were gripping hands, “I guess...”

“And you know what?  Right now.  At this time.  You're the person that makes me happy.  You make my heart beat faster than anything I've ever felt.  There is no one else more perfect for me than you.”

The blonde smiled up at the girl after raising her head.

The younger girl smiled, “So.  How could I ever even hope to regret it if all I can remember about that moment, when I'm with you, is that I'm the happiest I've ever been?”

The blonde let out a megawatt smile at that.  Krystal was usually difficult to get feelings out of.  Not that she was stand-offish or cold, but just because it was in her nature.  She naturally had a scowl on her face, regardless of whether she was actually angry or not, and she spoke straightforwardly to nearly everyone.

But moments like this.  Moments when the girl opened up to her, Amber knew there was something.  There was something about the two of them; about their relationship.  That just was.  That just fit.  She laced their fingers together and took a step closer, if that was even possible, and pressed her lips to the ones before her.

The younger girl smiled up and sighed happily when they broke, “Now.  Unless you're planning on ripping my clothes off and forcing me onto that counter, I suggest you take a step back.”

The blonde blinked a few times before bursting out into laughter and indeed taking a step back.  The younger girl smiled half heartedly, “Sorry.” she grinned.

The younger girl crossed her arms, “So...does this mean...?” she smirked meaningfully.

The blonde returned the lascivious grin and laughed, “Well now I know why you were so ready to 'ease my mind'” she used air quotes, “You're just trying to get in my pants.”

“Please.  I don't have to try.”  She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

The blonde shrugged, “Well you got me there.” she grinned, “But in all seriousness.  It's just going to take a little time to let what you told me really sink in.” she rubbed the back of her head, “I mean I get it now, but I want it to sink in so that I can be comfortable, and you can be comfortable.”

The younger girl smiled and immediately wrapped herself around her soon to be girlfriend.  Screw her hormones.  She could fight them off all day if the blonde was going to be this sweet, “Thank you.  I'm ready when you're ready.” as if to prove her point she slid her hand down to pat the bum beneath her palm.

The blonde let out another laugh as she took the hands and wrapped the arms connected to them around her neck instead, “Cool it.  I mean, you'd be losing the big V.  Doesn't that bother you at all?” she was genuinely curious.

The girl shrugged, “I don't know.  The thought used to always make me nervous.  But for some reason, when I'm with you I just want to...do it.  Like...ripping off a band-aid, but like, a really y band-aid that'll open myself to a world of possibilities.”

The blonde laughed at the analogy and nodded, “Well when the time comes, I'll be happy to oblige.  I promise you; it'll be worth it.” she kissed one of the arms around her.

Krystal smiled and unwrapped her arms from the girl's neck, “You know...I almost lost it once.”

Amber's eyes bulged out of their sockets, “What?  But you're only...16!”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Right.  And when did you lose it?” the blonde shut up, “It was in Sophomore year back when I first figured out that I was hot.” Amber rolled her eyes.

“Of course.” she teased.

The dark haired girl stuck out her tongue, “I thought that was in the job description of being super fine.  So...I let this douche-bag talk me into it.  I was freaking out.  In the end though he was the one who chickened out, but Sulli,” Krystal smiled as she talked about one of her best friends, “Sulli talked some sense into me the next day.”

Amber smiled, “Well I'm glad.”

“And before you start spouting off about your first time, please,” She rolled her eyes, “I don't want to hear it.  That's something I can live my entire life without knowing, you know, unless you want to visit me in prison for murder.”

The blonde laughed and pulled the girl into another hug, “You're amazing.” She immediately attached her lips to Krystal's and smiled when she felt the other girl smile into the kiss.  They moved against each other languidly; caressing; nipping; and pecking where they could.

As if on instinct the blonde's hands dipped lower down the younger girl's backside and gently applied pressure on the soft roundness she eventually found.

When she received an appreciative moan in response her smile grew and so did the intensity of her kisses.  They claimed each other's lips furiously before breaking for air, and even then the blonde re attached her lips to a certain spot on the other girl's neck that she knew drove her crazy.

Just as Krystal moved her hands to tangle in wild blonde locks they heard loud bangs on the door.

“HEY!  I'd go in there and drag you two out myself, but I don't want my eyes to suddenly melt out of their sockets.  Put your clothes on and come out already!  You're missing the fun!”

Sooyoung's voice was like the bucket of cold water needed for them to slowly pull away and look into each other's eyes before bursting into laughter.

The blonde reached for the younger girl's hand and, together, they took the first step back towards their friends.

--00--

Amber: 4
Unnies: 3

--00--

A/N haha.. a very Taeyon-like test indeed..