The Unnie who goes to Bible Study

Meet the UNNIES



Yoona and Seohyun were minding their own business in the living room watching a movie together.  It was the Sunday after the track meet and most of the others went back to work.  Thankfully, Yoona's skills of persuasion worked on Seohyun, and she convinced the younger girl to stay home.

Halfway into said movie the choding's stomach began growling at her.  Seohyun raised a brow and was about to ask if she wanted something to eat, but the deer-like woman jumped up in her seat and headed towards the kitchen, “I'm gonna grab some popcorn.  I'll be right back.” 

When the tall girl stepped into the spacious kitchen she saw a figure rummaging through the fridge, “Oh?  Sooyoung is that you?”

The figure turned around and she was met with the face of Krystal Jung, “Do I look like a human garbage disposal to you?”

Yoona made an “O” shape with  and then grinned at the other girl.  She whistled before leaning her cheeks on her palms, “Ooh, someone's all fancy tonight.”

Krystal groaned, knowing she was about to get bombarded with endless teasing remarks, “Unnie...”

“Yuri unnie! ...YURI UNNIE!”

'WHAT?!'

“COME HERE!  SOOJUNG'S ALL DRESSED UP!”

Krystal resorted to grabbing a box of juice and sitting at one of the island counters with her head down.  She was mentally preparing herself.

Both Yuri and Seohyun appeared at the kitchen, the youngest having waited for her movie partner to bring back a bowl of popcorn, “What're you yelling about Yoong?  I was on the phone with my mana-hooooly mama!  Someone looks hot!” Yuri grinned.

Although Seohyun was the quieter one of the unnies even she nodded in agreement, “You like very nice Krystal.”

Yuri mimicked Yoona's pose and leaned on the counter with her chin in her hands, “Got a hot date tonight?”

Krystal sighed and finished her juice, “It's a party.  One of the captains invited the whole track team for an end of the year celebration thing.”

Taeyeon entered the kitchen, “What's all the commotion in here?”

“Our Krystal's all dressed up for a party.  Look at her!  Isn't she pretty?” Yuri then proceeded to take out her cell phone and take pictures, “If only Sica was here right now...I'll just have to text her the pictures then.” She giggled like a madman.

Krystal threw her hands up in defeat, “Don't you guys have...I don't know..work?!” she glared at the group of unnies now gathered in the kitchen.

Taeyeon smiled and pat her on the head affectionately, “Aigoo, our Krystal is all grown up now.  Look at you wearing make up and dressed all fancy.” Taeyeon looked her up and down, “Although it would be nice if your dress was a little longer...” Taeyeon motioned to the form fitting mini dress the girl had on.

“You wouldn't be saying that if Tiffany-unnie was wearing it.”

Taeyeon snorted and laughed, “Yeah, but she's not wearing it, you are.”

“You guys act like I've never dressed up before.  What's with you?!” she was thoroughly embarrassed.

Yuri was still taking pictures so Yoona spoke for them, “Yeah but you have a soon to be longtime girlfriend now!  Now your dressing up means something!  It's cute that you wanna impress her.” She let out a childlike laughter.

Taeyeon looked around, “Speaking of Tiffany has anybody seen her?”

Seohyun spoke up from the microwave after taking over the task Yoona was supposed to be doing, “Isn't she volunteering at the church today?  It's Sunday.”

Taeyeon immediately dashed for the stairs, “Crap!  I gotta finish this song and then pick her up!  Soojung put on a longer dress!” were her last words.

Krystal only rolled her eyes and checked her phone.  She received a new text message from Jessica, “Soojung, I heard you're going to a party tonight.  Remember to stay away from alcohol, drugs, and peer pressure.  If you come home wasted/baked, I will skin you alive and then feed your liver to the neighbor's dogs.  Love you -Jessica.”

The youngest girl in the house glared at Yuri, “What did you tell Jessica unnie?  You know how overprotective she gets.”

Suddenly her phone buzzed again, “Also, you look beautiful.  Don't listen to what Taeyeon will say about the dress.  It's y, hot, and also mine, so if you ruin it; see last note from previous message.  Also, Jung women aren't easy; make her work for it!” Krystal flushed at the last message.  Again she moved to throw a glare Yuri's way but found the girl had already fled the premises.

Yoona gave her a thumbs up before following Seohyun back into the living room.  Finally she was alone.  She sighed in relief.  Deciding that going through the living room and to the front door would probably trigger more teasing and nonsense the youngest of the house crept through the backyard after sending her older sister a text back.

She walked around the sizable home towards the front, where Amber's familiar vehicle awaited her.  No matter what Amber wouldn't approach her front door.  Krystal shook her head, they were really taking this too far.
The youngest Jung slid into the passenger side and let out a long sigh.  Amber looked up from her phone and smiled before taking in the beautiful sight of the girl next to her.  Feeling watched Krystal turned her head to the side, “What?”

Amber shook her head and started the car, “Nothing.  You look...really beautiful is all.” She blushed.

Krystal smiled at how cute the short haired girl was being and leaned over to offer a peck on the cheek as thanks.  

The drive was silent until Amber broke it, “So are you sure it's cool if I go?  I mean...I'm not a high school student...”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “You talk like you're so old.  You're only 2 years older than me.  Besides, I'll bet he won't even know who over half the people showing up are, so chill.”

Amber laughed and nodded, “Well I was never very popular back in high school...so I didn't go to many parties.  ...any parties really.” she laughed sheepishly.

Krystal scoffed and said playfully, “That's because you're so dull.  Always school this school that.  ...I feel sorry for whoever your girlfriend was.” Krystal expected an awkward silence at the topic she's been dying to know about, but too afraid to ask.  She herself had a few exes in her relatively young past, but nothing serious considering she was only a Junior and Amber was now her “soon-to-be-girlfriend”.

Amber was silent for a while before she smiled, “Well...she was definitely the more outgoing one of us two, so I guess it must've been hard for her to deal with someone so socially awkward all the time.” The unexpected answer threw Krystal off guard and she had to fight down the sudden jealousy that reared its ugly head.

She nodded, “Yeah...it must've been tough for someone so outgoing...?” Krystal mentally pat herself on the back for breaching the subject indirectly.

Amber looked pensive for a second, as if she was remembering something.  The smile that slowly crept on her face made the green monster roar on the inside, but the youngest girl kept it cool on the outside, “It's funny.  Everyone always wondered how the two of us ended up dating.” She turned to the beautiful girl next to her, “Much like now...” she laughed awkwardly, “I guess I just get lucky with beautiful girls.” She gave a dazzling smile.

The comment was not in any way to make Krystal jealous or to ignite any negative feelings.  In fact, it was to compliment the younger girl and hopefully receive a positive reaction.  Unfortunately, what Amber forgot was the fact that she also called her ex girlfriend beautiful.  Krystal turned to the window and took a deep breath.  She knew Amber was dense.  She knew the older girl didn't realize what she'd just said, so she kept the beast hidden, “Mhm...so, what happened between the two of you?”

“Well during the last semester of our Senior Year...” Amber's face fell, “she suddenly said she didn't love me anymore.”

Krystal whipped her head around to face Amber.  Whatever anger and jealousy she felt earlier was gone and replaced with worried feelings for the older girl, “...what?”

Amber offered a sad smile at the road, “She approached me one day and said that we shouldn't date anymore.  She said that she didn't feel what she had felt for me back in Sophomore year.  Our relationship was getting...boring, I guess.  She loved parties.  She loved the attention.  I guess I couldn't keep up with her.”

Krystal stayed silent for a moment and watched the road in front of her before putting a hand on Amber's shoulder, “So what happened then?”

“Well, we were friends until I found out a few days later she started dating another person.  Call me irrational but I was even more hurt.  It was like those years of relationship meant nothing to her.  I tried to be friends with her, but I couldn't.  If anything we're civil...acquaintances now.”

Krystal squeezed the shoulder she held and sighed, “I don't want to live on this Earth anymore.” She leaned back in her seat.

Amber raised a brow at her, “What?  Why not?”

Krystal turned to her and said pointedly, “If there are people...stupid enough to leave someone so sweet, so caring, so wonderful behind,” she blushed, “I don't want to live on this Earth anymore.”

Amber flushed a little as well but laughed it off, “Thanks.  That...that means a lot to me.”

The rest of the drive was spent in moderate silence with the radio in the background until Krystal broke it yet again, “So...what was her name?” the curiosity began killing her after they finished their conversation.

Amber was peering at the houses on the side, looking for the right number as she tried to answer, “Oh, her name wa-holy jesus!”

Krystal looked up at the exclamation.  Next to them was a grandeur three story home, or, more specifically, mansion.  The elaborate white home stood proudly with its lights bared to all.  Loud music could be heard through the car.  The looming iron gates leading to the driveway was stylishly engraved  and left open.  There were already cars parked on both sides of the wide driveway leading up to the front door.  Trees and shrubbery lined the pathway, along with the odd garden gnome or two.  It looked like the passageway to Wonderland, Amber thought.

“Is this the place???”

Krystal shrugged, having already been here before, “Yeah.  Come on.  We can park up in the garage.  He's a good friend of mine.”

As the duo drove up the driveway Amber was still in awe of her surroundings, “This is bigger than your unnies' house...like twice the size at least!”

Krystal shrugged, “the unnies barely spend time at home anyway.  They're always out and about working...” she looked out the window.

When they were in view of the garage Krystal stepped out and pressed the button to open the door.  Amber looked on in awe as she saw several expensive cars lined up in the sizable garage.  Krystal motioned over to a large empty space in the middle and advised the older girl to park the black Range Rover carefully.

After getting over her awe Amber skillfully turned the car around and began backing into the dark space with Krystal's help*.  She hopped out of the driver's side with her jacket before exiting the garage stumbling backwards.

Krystal walked on ahead to the front door, where the music was now booming.  People were walking in and out of the house and others were arriving as well.  Amber followed along blindly taking in the sight of the awesome party.

Krystal grew tired of how long the other girl was taking and finally turned around to hold her hand.  Amber looked like a child being dragged by her impatient mother.  The moment she entered the stench of alcohol and sweat hit her nose so strongly she had to shudder at it.

Amber followed closely behind the other girl as she made her way to the far back of the house past the kitchen.  All around them people were jumping, dancing, talking, running, walking and all other activities one would not normally do inside a home.  They finally made it to a more secluded corner of the home where the lights were low.  There were several couches situated around the room and many couples quietly, but friskily, enjoying each others' company.  

Krystal didn't bat an eyelash at the scene and instead smiled at her destination.  Amber was wary of all the couples around her and stayed close to Krystal's back.  So this was the party scene.  Krystal noticed this and asked over the music, “I thought you said your ex loved parties?”

“Yeah, she did.  I never agreed to go to one...because I was scared.” Krystal's eyes softened at the cuteness displayed before her.  She rewarded the display with a peck on the lips and turned her attention back to the person she was soon approaching.

“Jihoon Oppa!” she smiled and waved at the boy.  The blonde haired boy looked up from the two girls at his side and immediately smiled when he saw Krystal.  He excused himself from his “company” and stood up to give the girl a hug, which Amber monitored carefully.  She already didn't like him.

The boy rubbed the back of his head and gave a crooked smile at Krystal, “Yah, I told you.  It's P.O in public.”

Amber furrowed her brows, in public?  They have private time together?  What?  Oh hell no.  With her jealousy and overprotective nature increasing Amber took a step forward so that she was right on Krystal's back.  The younger girl turned to the side slightly and moved to introduce her, “This is my  soon-to-be-girlfriend Amber.”

Jihoon raised a brow but shook her hand nonetheless, impressed by the strong handshake he received, “What does that mean?”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “It means my unnies are up to no good again and she fell for it.”

He laughed at the statement and nodded in understanding, “I see.  Well, welcome to my humble abode.  Are you the same age as I or Krystal?”

Amber s an arm around the girl's thin waist and replied coolly, “I'm a '92 baby so...”

He nodded, “So noona!”

Krystal snickered at the term and held the hand that was warming her waist, “This is a great party oppa, as usual.” she smiled.

“Thanks baby Jung.  Enjoy yourself okay?  What's mine is yours.” he pat her on the head.

Krystal pouted at the nickname, “Oppa!” he laughed then returned to his two wonderful guests.  Before the two could start talking something tackled Amber like a bull.

The older girl fell away from Krystal's side and winced at the intruder on her back, already knowing who it was by the size, “S-Sulli I can't...you're too big.”

“Hyung!  How could you call me fat like that?!” she slapped Amber's shoulder.  Luna appeared next to her with her usual bright smile.

“Hi guys!  Glad you made it.”

Amber smiled at Luna and finally got Sulli off her back, “Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?  I thought this was a track party...”

All three of them stared at Amber as if she was crazy, “Hyung, you don't seriously believe that “team parties” actually mean only for the team do you?”

Amber coughed.

Luna shook her head, “Unnie...you need to get out more.”

Sulli pointed over to the kitchen and asked, “Who wants something to drink?  I'm gonna get some.”

Luna immediately joined her, “I'll go with you.”

both Krystal and Amber declined the offer and instead called out that they would be roaming around the home.  The earlier part of the night was spent by Krystal dragging Amber around the house chatting to various people who stopped them.  Most of them congratulated Krystal for the winning leg and others very blatantly flirted with the girl.

By the time they finally returned to the quiet corner Jihoon previously occupied Amber was stuck to the younger girl like glue and warding off any would be suitors with a frantic look.  The younger girl felt bad for the short haired girl, “You must be tired after walking around so much.  Sorry for dragging you around.  Let me get you a drink.”

Amber plopped herself down on one of the couches and sighed, “Yes please.  No alcohol though...unfortunately, I have to drive.”

Krystal left the poor girl on the couch before adventuring to the kitchen.  When she arrived she was greeted by Jihoon, who by now had marks all over his neck.  She smirked, “Having a good time oppa?”

He stuck his tongue out and gave her a peace sign, “Don't be jealous.” He looked her over, “You don't seem to be having as much fun as I am though.” It was his turn to smirk.

Krystal sighed and grabbed a red cup, “Well she's very...reserved.  And we've only been talking to people this whole night.  She hasn't asked me to dance once.” she pouted.

Jihoon stopped her as she was reaching for the soda, “Well maybe she needs something to loosen her up.” he motioned to the beer and various other alcohol choices.

Krystal thought for a second, “She says she has to drive.”

“Aw come on.  You can drive.  You haven't drunken anything right?” Krystal nodded.  He had a point.

“Well, she does need to loosen up a little.”

Jihoon smiled, “That's the spirit!  Here.” He took the cup from her and started making some concoction, “This is pretty strong.  If she's a lightweight you'll have quite a mess on your hands, so make sure she drinks it little by little, okay?” he gave her a thumbs up.

Krystal thanked the older boy and approached Amber, who was chatting with some...girl.  Krystal furrowed her brows.  Who was that...that...?  Her eyes widened when the girl got a little too close for comfort.  Amber looked uncomfortable and was politely trying to tell the girl off, but obviously, the sl*t didn't get the message.

Krystal decided to take things into her own hands and approached the pair before settling herself on the blonde's lap, “Here you go, babe.” she then turned to the other girl and offered a hand, “Hi, I'm Krystal Jung.  You would be?”

The girl immediately backed up a little and nodded, “N-Nice to meet you.  My name's Jiyoung.”

Krystal smiled sweetly at the girl, “Pleasure.”

While making “friendly” conversation with the other girl she had forgotten all about monitoring Amber's drink intake.  Suddenly the blonde shifted under her and Krystal turned her attention back to her date for the night, “Ugh...Krys, what kind of drink is this?  It's got a...weird after taste.”

Krystal snapped her head to the red cup and, to her horror, found it empty.  Uh oh.  She immediately took the red cup out of the other girl's hand and ignored her new found friend.  She grabbed both Amber's cheeks with her hands and forced her to look her in the eye, “Amber.  Earth to Amber.  How do you feel?”

Amber blinked a few times before smiling up at Krystal, “You're so beautiful~!” Amber grabbed the hands that were holding her cheek and planted a wet and sloppy kiss on the younger girl's lips.  Krystal pulled away and began to panic.  Jiyoung slowly moved away from the strange couple.

Before Krystal could do anything else the older girl had pulled her in again, and this time, she neither had the strength or will to break it off.  Amber never kissed her like this before.  Before she knew it a tongue had probed her own mouth and two hands traveled lower down her body.  The younger Jung couldn't suppress a moan and shifted so that she was still holding the older girl's face but now straddling her.

Fingers pressed themselves against her backside, pushing her closer into the older girl.  The world was lost to her as they immersed themselves in the kiss.  The party went on around them, as they fell deeper into each other.  Amber broke off the kiss and grabbed the younger girl's now very exposed thighs, “You smell really good, Krys...” she smiled dorkily.  Her eyes looked lazy and half focused, but Krystal still blushed at the compliment.

She pushed herself away from the older girl's torso and looked around her.  Crap.  She had forgotten what she was supposed to be doing.  She decided that it may be best to leave the party early.  She left the older girl's lap and wiped her lips before reaching out a hand to her, “Come on, let's go home.”

Amber stood up and nearly stumbled over her own feet doing so.  Krystal cursed internally and asked why the girl had to have such a low alcohol tolerance.  Suddenly the song changed and Amber began bobbing her head to the beat, “Heyyyyy.  Krys...Krys...I LOVE this songgg!”

Krystal nodded and tried to pull the older girl to the front of the house.  Somehow they managed to get in the middle of the crowd of sweaty teenagers dancing.  Krystal tried to pull Amber along, but she wasn't budging.  Instead she was dancing to the song, “Amber!  Come on!”

Instead of pulling Amber, Amber pulled her close to her body and spun her so that the older girl's front was pressed tightly against her back.  Krystal's hands immediately flew to the ones grabbing a hold of her hips.  She turned a bright red when lips touched her left ear, “Dance with me.”

With that she felt the older girl move their hips from side to side and slightly grind into her backside.  The youngest Jung sister arched her back a little at the sensation and threw her head back so that it landed on the older girl's shoulder.

She felt a breath on her neck and suddenly lost all thought process.  She let the hands on her hips wander up and down on her now overheated body.  She was trapped by her own desire.

Their dance became even more sensual as time passed by.  Their bodies were pressed as tightly as possible together, so much so that their sweat intermingled and dripped onto each other's clothes.

Amber, although drunk, was surprisingly steady while dancing.  Every once in a while the younger girl could hear things like “you're beautiful”, “So sweet”, or her favorite “So y” be whispered into her ear.  Needless to say she was very much out of her right mind at the moment.

The pair lost track of time as they danced together.  Songs flew by without either of them noticing.  Krystal's previous mission of bringing Amber home due to the fact that she had no idea what type of drunken habits the other girl might have was thrown out of the window.

The drunk Amber could only feel the other girl's body beside her now.  Her thought process was one track and all she wanted was to feel as much of Krystal's skin as possible.  Krystal herself was drunk on their passion.  Dancing had never felt so good before.  She never wanted to stop.

Unfortunately what we want isn't always given to us.  Suddenly Amber's body heat left her and Krystal was left confused in a daze.  She looked around and found Amber being dragged off by someone.  Krystal immediately gave chase and called out after her mind regained its ability to think.

She followed them all the way outside of the home and called out to them.  She saw Amber being thrown into a familiar looking car before driving away.  It was too dark.  She couldn't make anything out.  She immediately rushed to the garage and thanked God that she'd taken Amber's keys when she made her get off of the couch.

The great Range Rover came to life and Krystal speedily drove it out of the garage and towards the road.  Soon she caught sight of the fleeing vehicle and gave chase.  She was stressed beyond belief, “Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, Amber just got kidnapped.  What should I do?  Should I call the police?  The unnies?  The rabbi?” Krystal's grip on the steering wheel was so strong she swore she could snap it in two if she tried hard enough.

The chase lasted a good 15 minutes before the car in front of her pulled into the parking lot of...a church?  Krystal furrowed her brows, “So priests have kidnapped Amber and are planning on using her as a live sacrifice for some strange sick cult?  Oh my god!  This is not happening right now!” Krystal tore into the parking lot and parked haphazardly as she watched Amber get dragged in though the side door.

The younger girl exited the vehicle and ran into the church before screaming, “Unhand her you crazy occultist freaks!  I've got a heel and I'm not afraid to use it!” Indeed she was holding her left heel in her hand, ready to attack anyone who challenged her.

Krystal looked forward and found that Amber was sitting in an empty pew with Tiffany next to her.  Krystal's eyes popped out of her head and she approached the pair, “Tiffany unnie?  What the heck is going on here?!”

Tiffany waved brightly and offered an eye smile as if she hadn't just led Krystal through a wild goose chase through the city, “Hi Krystal!  Glad you made it.”

“What are you doing?!” Amber was dazedly sitting next to the oldest girl.

“Nothing.  Just gonna have a chat with Amber.”

“And you had to kidnap her to have a chat?”              

Tiffany smiled and shrugged, “Just think of it as one of the Lord's many tests.”

“That wasn't a test from the Lord, that was a test from you!”

The girl giggled, “I guess you're right.  Anyway,” she turned to Amber, “Are you ready for your next test?”

Krystal groaned and sat down next to Amber, “That's what this is all about?  Another test?  How did you even find out where we were?”

Tiffany put a finger to her chin, “Well Tae Tae picked me up earlier and was ranting about how you left the house with some sinfully short dress, I think it's cute by the way, and told me you were going to Jihoon's place for a party.”

“And you thought that now would be a great time for a test?”

“Of course!  I saw it all you know.  Besides, I went to parties when I was your age.  I know what happens.”

Krystal turned a bright red, “Nothing happened!  We were just dancing.” She looked away.

Tiffany raised a brow at the bold confession, “And are you pleased with this?”

“Unnie, we're in a freakin' church.  I am not talking about this right now, okay?”

“Someone's shy.” she teased.  Amber still hadn't said a word since they arrived.  She just sat on the pew dazedly, “So she realizes that you are indeed a minor, a child, and knows not to touch what she shouldn't.  Good for her!” Tiffany clapped at the dazed now drooling girl.

Krystal grabbed the handkerchief she knew Amber always kept in her pocket and wiped off the drool, “At least she's a relatively quiet drunk.” Suddenly Amber turned to her and smiled.

“So..pretty...Krystal.” When she leaned forward, Krystal dodged the attack, causing Amber to furrow her brows, “No kiss?” she tried again and Krystal put a palm on her face.

The bright red youngest girl pushed Amber's face away from her as much as possible, “Amber!  Stop it!  We're in a church and Tiffany unnie's right next to you!” She hissed.

Tiffany looked on in amusement, “She's a quiet but affectionate drunk.  Cute!  Definitely a plus one.”

Krystal finally let Amber's head fall on her chest.  The older girl had finally used up what little energy she had fighting against Krystal and was now dozing on her date.  Krystal  her hair affectionately and sighed, “I guess.  If you think drool is cute.” She groaned inwardly, Jessica was gonna kill her if she didn't dry clean this dress.

Tiffany laughed in glee and leaned forward, “So, how is she on skinship?”

Krystal thought for a second before she smiled, “She's sweet.  She likes holding my hand and cuddling.   She's always embarrassed about it but she can't help herself she says.”

Tiffany's eye smile, if even possible, grew a little and she “aww'ed” at the couple, “That is so cute!”

Krystal raised a brow, “Unnie, what is your test exactly anyway?  Since she fell asleep does that mean she automatically fails?”

Tiffany scoffed, “I'm not as simple minded as your other unnies.  I can learn exactly what I want to learn from you!  So keep talking and she might just pass.”

“Okay, but why are we at a church?”

“This is like my second home!  Besides, lying in a church is a little harder isn't it?” a devilish smile appeared on the older girl's face.

Krystal looked around at all the religious references and gulped, “You're right...”

Tiffany clapped her hands together and smiled, “Great!  So, how far have you two gone?  Remember, God knows.”

Krystal shifted so that Amber was in a more comfortable position and gulped, “Uhm...do we really, I mean...”

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at the girl.

“Okay okay...well, we've you know...kissed obviously.” Krystal was feeling absurdly uncomfortable, “And...well you know,”

Tiffany cut her off, “Have you touched each other in certain places?  Or maybe seen each other ?  Half ?” 

The questions sent Krystal's face ablaze and she begged her unnie to stop with her eyes.  Tiffany gave her a look that said if she wanted Amber to pass she would talk in her place.  Krystal thought this whole thing was stupid, but she remembered the determination Amber had in passing all the tests.  She couldn't deny Amber that happiness just because her unnie asked her questions of the ual nature in a church.  Right.

Krystal took a deep breath and summoned her courage, “Yes.  Well, she's seen me half .  I was changing in the locker room and she came to pick me up.  She covered her eyes right after though, and she wouldn't stop apologizing.” Krystal smiled at the memory,  “We've touched each other...a little.  Not really though.  Over the clothes.  Just the  and chest and stuff...she's never...my, yeah..” she glanced at a depiction of Christ and groaned.  She was in a church.  Talking about naughty things with her unnie.  What has her life come to?

Tiffany nodded in understanding and looked completely unfazed by the answers, the smile still plastered on her face, “And have you ed each other...?”

“Unnie!” Krystal thought she was going to explode after revealing all this.

“Oh come on Soojung.  You're still a  if you've ed.  And remember, God knows.” she advised wisely.

Krystal sighed and replied, “Well, when we're...making out, you know, it just...sort of happens sometimes.  I mean!” she was getting frustrated, “You know what I mean unnie!”

“Oh?” Tiffany gave her a warning glance.

“Oh my gosh!  Yes!  Yes!  It was really uncomfortable but it felt really good okay?!  But she won't do it with me until I turn 18, which is REALLY frustrating sometimes and she refuses to admit she wants it almost as bad as I do!” Krystal's breathing became heavy after her sudden outburst.

Tiffany finally looked taken aback, but the smile was back before she knew it.  The older girl stood up and grabbed her purse, “Well.  That was a good talk!  Don't you think so?  Now let's go!”

Krystal groaned and buried her face in Amber's sleeping figure,”W-Where are we going?” she sighed tiredly.

Tiffany offered an eye-smile, “Well since she's been drinking underage anyway, which, by the way I totally disapprove of Soojung.” she scolded, “But since she's already done it, let's go home and play some games with the others!” 

Krystal shifted where she sat and looked up at the older girl cautiously, “...games?”

“Yes.  Games.  Let's go!”  Tiffany pulled Krystal towards the church entrance.  The younger girl pulled a now awake Amber with her.

“H-Hey!” The blonde slurred.

“Now, get in your car, and I'll meet you at home, okay?”

With that Tiffany slammed the door on her car and sped out of the parking lot like a bat out of hell.  Krystal's hair was blowing from the wind created by the older girl's car.

Krystal sighed again and struggled to get Amber in the car, “Amber, I need you to sit here, okay?” Amber kept trying to climb out of the car and cling onto the younger girl.

“Krystal!  Don't leave me here!” she pouted at her.  Krystal frowned.

“I'm not going anywhere, just...Amber!” she held the girl an arm's length away in her seat.  The blonde wasn't sitting still.

Krystal growled in frustration and quickly leaned over to capture the blonde's lips in a kiss.  Amber's body went limp as Krystal kept their lips pressed together.  The dark haired girl peeked and quickly pulled the seat belt around Amber's body before pulling away.

Amber tried to follow but was constrained by the seat belt.  In her drunken state she couldn't see the belt properly and had trouble unfastening it, “Krystal!  No!”

Krystal sighed and ran a hand through her hair, “Amber calm down!  I'm not going anywhere!  Just...just be a good girl and sit here okay?  We're gonna go home.”

With that she shut the door in Amber's face and climbed into the driver's side.  When Amber saw her appear again she once more tried to reach out to her, “Krystal!  I...I thought you were going to leave me!” she had tears in her eyes.

Krystal rolled her eyes and looked up at the ceiling, “I'm not going anywhere.” note to self.  Never let Amber get drunk.  Emotional wreck.

The drive to the Jung household was filled with Amber's groans and cries for Krystal never to leave her.  Eventually the 16 year old just let the older girl do as she pleased.  It was her fault she was drunk anyway. 

--00--

When they pulled up to the Jung household Krystal shut off the engine and bade Amber to get out of the passenger's side after removing her seat belt.  The blonde stumbled out and immediately pulled Krystal into a deep hug, “Reunited at last!”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Okay, yes.”

They walked to the front door attached to each other.  Since she couldn't fish out her keys because Amber was clinging onto her like her life depended on it, she managed to ring the doorbell with her shoulder.

There was shouting on the other end before the door flew open and Sooyoung was looking down at the two, “Soojung!” she grinned, “Oh?  Is that Amber?”

Krystal ignored the tall woman and pushed past her.  She made it to the couch and shoved herself and Amber in between Sunny and Yuri on the L shaped couch.  Yuri cursed as the distraction served as enough time for Sunny to get a finishing move off on her, effectively severing her character's head from her body.

Sunny cheered in glee and giggled.  Yuri peered over Krystal and Amber, “That's not fair!  That was totally a distraction!” 

“Yeah, but you losing the 15 games before that was just unskilled playing.” She stuck her tongue out at the girl.

“Why you-”

“Unnies!” They both turned to Krystal, “Where's Tiffany unnie?”

Yuri made an O shape with  before pointing to the kitchen, “She said she was going to the kitchen to prepare battleship.”

“...battleship?”

Yuri nodded, “I didn't even know we had that board game.”

Krystal furrowed her eyebrows.  There was definitely something suspicious about this.

She peeled Amber off of her and pushed her towards Yuri.  Yuri jumped in surprise but held the girl in her arms, “Hey-wait!” Krystal had already left the room.

The young girl peered into the kitchen to find Tiffany leaning over one of the many island counters.  She couldn't see what the girl was doing very clearly but she could tell she was pouring something.

Imagine her surprise when she saw Tiffany pouring shots, “Unnie!  What are you doing?”

“Preparing battleship!” she smiled.

“What?  What type of battleship are you talking about?” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Don't act like you don't know Soojung.  Don't you guys do this at your parties?”

“No!  I don't drink.  You know the other unnies would kill me...YOU said you'd kill me!”

Tiffany offered an eye smile, “Of course, but it's not for you, silly.” she continued pouring.

“Then...then Amber?!”

Tiffany nodded, “Yep!”

“But...but what?!”

“Trust me Soojung.  It'll be fun.” she smirked.

--00--

Somehow, Krystal, Amber, and some of the unnies were now gathered around the dining table.

Sooyoung looked over the setup on the table and rubbed her chin, “This...this is intriguing...”

“Wow!  I can't believe we've never played this before!” Yuri grinned.

Tiffany clapped her hands together, “I know right?  I've always wanted to play...”

Sunny hummed in approval and nodded, “This is good.  Too bad everyone's gonna lose.”

Krystal stood by a clingy Amber and crossed her arms, “So.  Battleship.” she raised a brow at the setup presented in front of her.

Tiffany presented an eye-smile and nodded, “Battleship.”

On the kitchen table was an upright mini double sided whiteboard.  On the white board was drawn a grid with corresponding numbers and letters.  On either side of each face a checker patterned cloth with the same grid, numbers, and letters printed on its top, was lying on the table.  Each side also had 10 shots lined up, with a total of 20 on the table.

Tiffany glanced at Amber, “Is she still asleep?”

Amber blinked a few times and dazedly looked around again.  She suddenly glued herself to Krystal's back and nuzzled the younger girl.  Sooyoung and Yuri snickered at the sight.  Krystal rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples, “So what, Unnie?  Is this part of your test?”

Tiffany nodded, “Of course it is!  Where would the fun be if I just interrogated you about your  lives  in a church?” Sooyoung and Yuri created an uproar and made Tiffany promise to tell them later.  Krystal could feel the oncoming migraine.

“So how do we play, and who will play?” she motioned to Amber, “I don't think she's in any position to drink anymore alcohol.”

Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms, “Well this is true...”

Sunny cut in, “Well we could play in teams of 2.  And since Amber can't drink when it's her turn we can just pour water down her shirt or something.” Yuri and Sooyoung clapped.

“Nice!  Good idea Soonkyu.” Yuri nodded in agreement to Sooyoung's statement.

Tiffany clapped her hands together, “Good idea!  Sunny and I will be a team then.  Amber can have anyone but you.  Because you can't drink until you're old enough, okay Soojung?” She said sternly.

Krystal looked between Sooyoung and Yuri before shaking her head.  Tiffany and Sunny were the best in the house in terms of holding their alcohol and  Amber really needed to win.  She glanced at the 10 shot glasses.  Amber's partner had to be able to handle at least 5 shots and still be able to think well. Who had that sort of tolerance?

Krystal thought for a moment before the answer dawned on her.  She turned to Tiffany, “Can I call someone?”

--00--

About 20 minutes later the group had gathered in the living room.  Krystal had not revealed who she had called upon to be Amber's partner, since she made the call outside.  Tiffany and Sunny were curious.  Could this person rival their tolerance for the poison?

When the doorbell rang all 5 heads, since Amber was napping on Krystal's lap, turned to the doorway.  Krystal gently moved Amber's head off of her and went to the door.  When she opened it, the unnies were shocked to see...an unnie.

“Hi!” the tall girl waved excitedly.  She stepped into the home after Krystal let her in and bowed slightly, “Hi everyone.”

The 4 unnies of the house scrambled up out of their seat to stand and bow back, “Victoria unnie...”

The Chinese woman smiled at the group and addressed Krystal, “So, what's this about massive amounts of alcohol I need to drink?”

Krystal smiled back, “Well...”

After Krystal quickly explained the situation to the older girl Victoria made an 'O' shape with  and nodded, “I see.” She peered over Krystal's shoulder to find the snoozing Amber, “Mm, so when do we start?”

Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other and nodded, “Now, if you'd like.” The air was suddenly thick with competition.  Krystal rolled her eyes yet again and dragged Amber up.

The group circled around the battleship setup and Yuri and Sooyoung sat off to the sides watching intently.  Tiffany picked up a shot glass and started speaking, "So, you'll have 4 ships.  One will be made up of 4 shots, one with 3, then two, then 1.  If the opposite team hits a quadrant with a shot glass you have to say 'hit' and take that drink.  Since we'll be taking turns drinking and Amber will probably die of alcohol poisoning if she drinks anymore, when it's Amber's turn just empty the glass into that taller glass,” she pointed to a normal drinking glass, “and then Yuri or Sooyoung will pour ice water down Amber's shirt.  Okay?”

Victoria nodded, her smile never leaving her face, “Okay.  Shall we start?” The two on the other side of the board nodded.  Tiffany and Sunny placed their 'ships' on their quadrants while Victoria, with a grunt or two from Amber, placed their shots down.

Tiffany and Sunny, the eye-smiling duo, gleefully shouted, “We'll start!  C1!”

Victoria grinned and shook her head, “Sorry, miss!  E3!”

Tiffany pouted, “Hit.” As soon as the words left  the short girl downed the shot quickly, earning a small clap and “oohs” and “ahhs” from Yuri and Sooyoung.  Krystal watched on boredly.  This wouldn't end well.

Sunny furrowed her brows, “F1!”

Victoria looked amused, “Hit!” With all the grace of a swan she deftly picked up the shot and quickly downed it as well.  She smiled at the other two, “E4, please.”

Sunny grumbled and bit her lip, “Hit.” The other short girl took the shot and let the liquid burn .  She closed her eyes and shook her head before putting the glass back.  Tiffany crossed her arms and focused on the board, “E1!” 

Victoria raised a brow, “Hit.” Sooyoung jumped up from her seat and quickly filled a glass with cold water.  Smirking dangerously she approached Krystal and Amber.

“Unnie if you get this dress wet, Jessica unnie will kill you.” Sooyoung ignored her and instead got closer to Amber.  With a snicker she pulled back the girl's shirt collar and dumped the water in.

The short haired blonde jumped from where she sat and screamed, “COLD!  COLD COLD!”  She stood and flailed her arms around.  Krystal sighed and pulled the other girl back in her seat.  While they fussed and Sooyoung laughed, the game went on.

Victoria rubbed her chin thoughtfully, “E...5?” 

Tiffany quickly took a shot, “Hit.” Victoria clapped in glee.  The two danshins cursed under their breaths.  How could Victoria be so good at this game?  It's like she could see through the board and see their shots.

Sunny cleared  and met the older girl's eyes, “D4.”

Victoria tilted her head to the side and giggled, “Miss.  E6.” 

Sunny groaned and grumbled, “Hit.”

Victoria squealed in glee, “That's your biggest ship right?”

Tiffany pouted and nodded, “Uhm, D2!” she closed her eyes, praying it would hit.

Victoria took a close look and nodded, “Hit.” she emptied the contents of the corresponding shot glass and set it down gracefully, “B4.”

“Miss.  E2!”

Victoria looked at Amber and mouthed a sorry, “Hit.” she drank from the shot glass anyway while Yuri stood up to repeat Sooyoung's actions.

Tiffany raised a brow, “Unnie, you don't have to drink you know.”

Victoria shrugged with a smile, “I know.” Tiffany cringed.  This girl was scary.

Yuri grinned evilly towards Amber's direction.  The short haired blonde, in turn, tried to hide behind Krystal.  With her mind in a hazy state she didn't realize she had tripped over a leg of the chair and fell on her face.  Krystal crossed her arms and legs before sighing, “Why...”

Yuri immediately straddled the younger girl's back and said, “No offense Amber.” The blonde cried out and plead her not to do it.  Yuri ignored the cries and, unlike sooyoung, peeled back the back collar and poured the water slowly down.   Amber let out an uncharacteristically high shriek and thrashed about.  The older girl on her back laughed maniacally as she continued.

Victoria felt bad.  She really did.  But, the game had to go on.

And so, they continued on playing for some time.  Eventually Victoria had somehow managed to take out all 4 of the other team's ships.  The two on the other side of the board were suspiciously wobbly.  Victoria, on the other hand, had 2 and a half ships destroyed, but had been drinking Amber's shares of the drinks as well.  She sat, a smile on her face, looking very much the lady she was.

Amber was faring the worst as she lay curled up on the chair clutching her shivering body.  Sooyoung and Yuri looked very pleased with themselves.

Sunny slammed her head on the table, “How...is she so good at this game...” her vision was becoming blurry and she could hardly read the letters on the board anymore.

Victoria peered at the younger woman, “Are you okay?”

Tiffany slammed her head on the table as well, “Forget that, how is she so good at drinking.  She doesn't...even look buzzed.”

Victoria pouted and sighed, “It's hard for me to get drunk these days...” as if to prove her point she took yet another shot, since the game was over and all.

Tiffany sighed and poured herself and sunny another glass, “To Victoria, the queen of alcohol tolerance.” she quickly downed the drink and sighed loudly.  She smiled and let out a loud whoop.

Sunny raised her head up and smiled as well before taking a drink, “Amen sister!” somehow the had forgotten all about the loss and instead bade Victoria to come to their side and drink some more.  Even Yuri and Sooyoung joined in.  Krystal sat and watched as more and more alcohol came to be on the table.  Again, this was not going to end well.

She knew things were going to go bad when Yuri stood on top of the dinner table and started doing body waves.  That was when she knew her unnie was drunk.  Those around the table cheered her on, to make matters worse.  Even Victoria, who still had her senses about her, continued to egg the younger woman on.

She looked at the clock and knew Jessica or Taeyeon would be coming home soon, and they would not like what they saw.  It was time, she figured, for an escape.  Krystal stood and approached Sooyoung, who had a bottle of...something, in her hand.

The party-goers had managed to turn on some music at some point.  Krystal was too busy trying to calm and soothe a very cold, emotional, and weepy Amber.

“Unnie...”

“SOOJUNG!” Sooyoung screamed and hooked her free arm around the girl's neck, “You're so tall now!  Whoo!  Want a drink?” she knew in her right mind Sooyoung would never offer her a drink.  In fact, the other girl would “slap her back to LA” if she ever came home, breath reeking of alcohol.  

Krystal shook her head and freed herself, “No...but, I'm gonna take Amber home okay...?” she cautiously went to each of the unnies and told them that she and Amber would be taking their leave.  It was a difficult task as they were all dancing around the kitchen, screaming and singing along to the music like the deaf.

Victoria was now slightly less coherent as well.  She approached Tiffany last and screamed over the music, because it had somehow gotten louder since she had spoken to Sooyoung, “Unnie!”

“Whoo-hoo!  Shake it Youree!”

“Unnie!”

Tiffany turned to Krystal and pulled the girl in, “Krystal!  Don't drink...okay?!  'cause it's bad...and...” she took a drink, “no!  Don't drink.  Because it's bad...and...and...”

“Unnie!  I'm gonna take Amber home okay?!”

“What?!

“I'm gonna take Amber home okay?!!”

“What?!”

Sunny turned to them, “WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?!  SSHHH.”

Tiffany stuck her tongue out at the other girl and was about to pursue more childish reactions when Krystal screamed in her ear, “I'm gonna take Amber HOME OKAY?!”

“Oh!  Okay.” Tiffany smiled.

Before Krystal left to grab Amber she hesitantly turned back and asked, “So...Did she pass?!”

“What?!”

“Did she-”

“What?!” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“DID SHE PASS?!”

Tiffany winced at the volume and this time Yuri protested.  She then waved a hand, “Sure sure!” She pointed at Victoria, “She's an awesome drinker!  You should've told us about her drinking skills a long time ago!” she smiled.

Krystal sighed and nodded, “Good night unnie.” her words fell on deaf ears as Tiffany jumped on the kitchen table and danced with Sunny.

Sooyoung did a strange dance around the table and Yuri had resorted to whipping her head back and forth and “singing”.  It was a circus.

Krystal quickly pulled Amber up and dragged her out the front door.  Somehow, both of them had managed to get out unscathed.  She was in the process of starting Amber's car across the street when she saw Taeyeon's car pull up.  She watched as the short girl exited the car and opened the front door.

As she was about to pull away she could hear the loud voice, “What is going on in here?!”

She snickered to herself and drove away.  At least she got some amusement out of it.

Amber: 2
Unnies: 3

--00--

A/N*Articles about Sunny and Tiffany having good alcohol tolerance and the one about Victoria and how difficult it is for her to just get buzzed!  Wow.

All teenagers need to have the good ol'  talk eventually.  Just...most of them don't have it in a church...haha!! and please drink responsively and don't let you significant others spike your drinks..