• C h a p t e r F i v e •

Soulmate

"You've got to be kidding me Jackson. You did NOT just stutter in front of Mark Yien Tuan." Kei laughed. "Don't mention it." Jackson grumbled. A few minutes prior Jackson had shoved Kei out of the cafe. "You need to get over your fear and confess!" She playfully punched his arm. "Yeah and so do you!" He punched her back. "Fine. If I can do it, you can do it too." She linked arms with him and smiled up at him. "Besides, you're already in Mark's heart." Kei whispered. "No way!" Jackson nervously laughed. "Shouldn't you be happy about that?" She shook his arm. "Don't get my hopes up."

"Hey, isn't that Seokmin walking this way?" Jackson changed the topic. "Huh? Where?" Kei yanked her arm away from Jackson and whipped her head around. Jackson started to laugh. "Hey!" She punched his arm a little harder. "Miss Kei!" They both turned their heads to see Seokmin running after them. "Hi Seokmin!" She put up her teacher front. "Fronting." Jackson muttered. "Uhm, I... I'm struggling in class and was wondering if I could get some help?" Seokmin smiled sheepishly. "Help as in giving you the answers to your assignment or actually going over the lesson a little more." She asked. "Kei!" Jackson exclaimed. "That's cheating! Just because you li-" Kei shot him a look. "Yes that's exactly my point, if it's the first then I can't help you there." "No, no I would like some actual help." He blushed looking down at the pavement. "Sure! When is a good time for you?" She smiled. "Now would be nice..." He didn't take his eyes off of the floor. "Sure! Bye Jackson, good luck with Mark!" "But aren't his friends Hansol and Jisoo fluent?" Jackson thought aloud. 

♡ 

With that Kei and Seokmin left to who knows where. "Good luck with Mark she says and just leaves." Jackson mumbled to himself. "Jackson!" Mark put his hand on his shoulder. "Speak of the devil." The said male muttered. "What's up?" He leaned up against the lamp post. "I was wondering if-" Mark watched as the flimsy pole slightly bent against Jackson's weight. "If you'd be my partner for Park's class?" "History? Why don't you ask Jinyoung? It'll be easier for you, I don't do work in that class." Jackson shrugged. "He's already working with Kei, please? I don't want to be stuck with any of those boys from-" Mark pleaded. "Yeah I'll be your partner, I wouldn't want to be stuck with them either." Jackson sighed. 

"So what can I help you with?" Kei sat beside the boy. "Uhm... Everything..." Seokmin blushed. "You haven't been paying attention in my class?" She raised a brow. "I have! But it's a little distracting." He shook his head. "What's distracting?" Kei asked. "Oh! Uh... The other boys. Yeah, the other boys." "Why don't you sit in front? There are a few empty seats. Can I take a look at your notebook?" Seokmin handed his notebook over. "Your notes are perfect... I don't see where you're having trouble?" As she flipped through more pages there were more sketches in the margins. 

"Seokmin your sketches are really nice, why didn't you take art instead?" Kei asked. "I thought I should stick with the group." He sighed. "Well let's work hard on the next project, yeah? Don't hesitate to ask for help." 

Idk what I'm writing anymore ugh. But since the last chapter was all YugBam I thought I'd get a little MarkSon going. I'll admit it's been so long since I've updated :( but anyways I hope to have the next chapter up soon. Soon meaning less than a month. I'll see you soon loves 

 »  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «