• C h a p t e r F o u r •

Soulmate

"I grew up happily with my mom and dad, they paid years of rent ahead of time for me to live somewhere when they would be killed when they were found living together, but they stayed together because they loved each other. It's really dumb when you think about it, yet they loved each other so much that the thought of being killed didn't scare them. Anyways, when the people came to take them away my dad hid me in a box in a hidden room. Just right after closing the door and pushing something in front of of the door to save me, the other door was knocked down and he was killed on the spot. My mom was dragged into the room and they asked her if she had any children." BamBam teared up. "But it was so obvious! We had a family picture in my parent's room. The room I! Me! Was hidden in! She said yes... But... Of course she wouldn't tell them where I am. They... They killed her as well." Fat tears rolled down the older's pale cheeks. "Bam." Yugyeom pulled the boy beside him into a hug. The two stayed silent for a while. "Gyeomie." The said boy sniffled. "Tell me about yours."

"That...okay." The younger sighed. "I live with my parent... They're abusive because they didn't know their spouse was part... Dog..." BamBam raised his head and took the younger's face into his hands. "Move in with me..." Stale tears stained his cheeks, they were all dried up and crusty. Yugyeom just nodded his head. If he were to say a word tears would trickle down his chubby cheeks. His throat was clogged with a sticky thick fluid, and his nose with more mucus. The older pulled away from the timely embrace. "Come on, pack up your stuff and move in with me today." BamBam pulled Yugyeom up, their bubble tea, three fourths empty, long forgotten. Their intertwined fingers had gone unnoticed by them and the rest of the world on the way to the the younger's house.

"Well... We're here." Yugyeom whispered. He attempted to quietly open the door, but failed when the creaking sound echoed through the house. "Trying to open the door quietly ay? You left before I could give you your bea-" He turned the corner to see a shorter male standing next to his son. "-n paste for the dinner you wanted to make tonight." His father put on a fake smile to phase BamBam. "I was going to be late for school..." He trailed off. "Of course it's alright." His father smiled putting his belt in the loops of his dress pants. Clearly he was going to use the belt to beat the dog hybrid. "Well I'll continue to getting ready for work." Mr. Kim lied. The two hybrid slipped past Yugyeom's father's room and closed the door to the dog male's room.

BamBam threw his empty duffle bag that had been filled with snack foods earlier onto the hardwood flooring. "This empty bag came in handy for once." The older mumbled while Yugyeom pulled his bag out of the closet. The younger started to quickly roll his clothes and stuff his clothes into BamBam's bag. Footsteps could be heard from down the hall and the older quickly threw out one of his textbooks, flipping to a random page, and grabbed a notebook from his bag. Luckily it was their English textbook and he quickly shoved the two bags into the closet.

The door knob turned as Yugyeom plopped himself down beside the older. "So basically the sentence structure is flipping this part of the sentence here with these other part." BamBam explained pointing at a figure on the textbook page. Mr. Kim poked his head in observing the two males 'studying'. "I'll be out for two hours for a meeting. The bean paste is on the first shelf of the fridge." He left his son's door open and left the house. They heard the click from the door as it locked. "It's locked from the outside, we're locked in." Yugyeom explained. The panic started to rise in Kunpimook. "How do we get out?" "You jump out the window?" The younger shrugged. BamBam blinked. "Oh." Was all he could say. 

"We have to get out of here in an hour, he'll be back in an hour and a half." The younger dragged the two bags out of the closet. As he continued to quickly and neatly shove things into the other male's bag BamBam stuffed his school material into his bag. "Uh... Gyeom..." The said me looked up from the half full bag, nodding for the elder to continue. "Can I..." He looked down from being embarrassed. "Can I raid the fridge? I've been too lazy to go to the super market." Yugyeom's jaw dropped. He started laughing and fell flat onto the floor. "Hey!" The older started. "No, no go ahead, it's not like my dad will need any of it anyways." He calmed down and continued to fold clothes.

Kunpimook pulled the one textbook and three notebooks for school out of his bag. He nearly piled them together and picked up his backpack heading towards the kitchen. Yugyeom finished packing all of his clothes and stood up to take along a few more items. A scream emitted  from the kitchen, Yugyeom rushed to the source of the loud noise almost slipping on the slippery floorboards in the hallway. As he turned the corner he caught a glimpse of the older just looking into a cabinet. "Gyeom these are my most favorite Thai snacks ever!" His eyes outshone the dim light in the room. "But how do we stuff them all in my bag of the bags are mostly filled with air?" He started to pout. The younger opened a cabinet and pulled out a large plastic container. "You could empty those into here making it easier to carry and you'll have more when we get you your house." Kunpimook rapidly tore open the plastic bags and dumped them not the plastic container. The younger's heart softened and he ran his fingers through Kunpimook's hair. He purred at the contact and filled the container to the brim. "I finished packing my clothes. We should grab whatever you want in the house." Yugyeom dropped his bag full of clothes on the floor next to the older. It had looked like Kunpimook just swept everything into the empty duffel bag. "Ready!" The shorter male stood up and was about to pick up the five times as heavy bag until Yugyeom grabbed it instead. "But its heav-" BamBam started. "Exactly why I'm taking it." The younger snatched it from the other's grasp. "Alright." Kunpimook complied. "You ready to jump out of the window?" Yugyeom asked as they walked down the hallway. "It's a far drop..." The older shivered at the thought. "There's hidden stairs, you won't die." Yugyeom chuckled. "It's not like I would know." BamBam sassed. The younger rolled his eyes as he turned his back to Kunpimook to open up the window. Yugyeom turned to Kunpimook raising his brow. The older nodded.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

OKAY SO LIKE LAST MONTH I FINISHED TYPING THIS UP AND THEN I FORGOT. sorry ; ;

Anyways update on my crush I got over them and yeah. I did go through a lot of stress the first time I got over them and this is the second time and I like someone new and I think they like me back. FUNNY THING IS THEY AREN'T FLUENT IN ENGLISH. And well. I mean I can speak their language but I because I failed Viet school *COUGH* the first grade. THREE TIMES. Yeah. I'm so smart. Now I'm trying to I guess not learn more (because well. Viet was my first language. I'm lame.) but reclaim what I knew.... I forgot a lot of things and am like "oh ." But you know everything is well and I hope you are too (:

» | • 느낌아니까 • | «

Psssttttt- I forgot to post it here on aff (((: sorry much love to you all.