• C h a p t e r T h r e e •

Soulmate

"So... Yugyeom..." Yugyeom looked up from his bubble milk tea. "Yes BamBam?" He answered. "You're a hybrid?" "BamBam, let's go back to the woods." The older just nodded and and followed behind Yugyeom. 

"So... Mark." Kei spoke after they left the campus. "What do I do." Jackson whined. The girl slapped her hand over his mouth. "Don't whine, it's so unattractive." Kei removed her hand from it's current spot. "You don't know it's attractive to- ow!" He held his side. "What was that for?" "There's Mark." Kei grinned. "Don't attract atten-" Jackson stopped mid-word. "Mark!" Kei called out. The older boy smiled at her and waved. She ran/waddled over to him. 

Mark put his arm on her head. "Hey, I'm not that short." She pouted and pushed his arm away to hug him properly. "Anyways, about the English project, help me create one." "Another project? Jeezus Kei." Mark linked arms with her. "I don't give any tests in my class though." 

"But-" 

"You're not failing my class right now." 

"True but-" 

"Mark, I have somewhere to go." 

"But I-" 

"Bye Mark." 

"Bye."

Kei made her way back to a panicking Jackson. "Jackson dear." "Why did you do that?" His voice cracked. "Why can't I say hello to a family friend?" Kei said normally. "No, no you cannot." "Stop acting like a kid, let's hurry up." Kei pulled Jackson by the wrist in the direction towards the bubble tea shop. 

BamBam layed down on the soft patch of grass where he had bumped into Yugyeom earlier. "So you are, correct?" "Yeah." Yugyeom settled down beside BamBam. "That's cool." The older grinned. "Why?" Yugyeom's eyes became small slits. "Because it is." BamBam's dog ears appeared from under his black and pink hair. He younger blinked in amazement. "Why do you look so astonished?" BamBam started to laugh, then realized that his tail had slipped out. "Yeah I uh... hybrid cat and dog parents." The older sheepishly ruffled his hair. "But that's-" BamBam cut off Yugyeom by clamping his hand over the younger's mouth. "Illegal, I know. That's why I've been living on my own." Yugyeom states in amazement. "Go on." The younger urged. "I'll start from the beginning then?" BamBam asked. Yugyeom just nodded. 

"He even had the nerve to sit in my assigned seat during fifth period!" Jackson whined while stirring his drink for the boba to rise to the top. "That means he might be interested in you?" Kei shrugged. "He's such a tease." The older groaned. "You can always tease back, simple as that." Kei still payed attention to the table across the cafe. 

"Kei you're not paying attention to me!" The said girl motioned for Jackson to turn his head. "Isn't that Lee Seokmin? That kid's the best vocalist in our school and the-" Kei cut him off. "Just say part of a gang, don't waste your breath." She waved her hand dismissing his thoughts. "Teachers shouldn't be dating students." Jackson teased. Kei stood up and whacked Jackson upside the head with her notebook full of English lessons. 

"Ouch. Anyways who's in your class this year?" The older asked rubbing his head. "BamBam, Kim Yugyeom, you, Mark, Choi Youngjae, Im Jaebum, Park Jinyoung, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jeongguk, Lee Seokmin, Yoo-" Jackson almost spat out his tea. "Lee Seokmin?" "Mark Tuan as well." Kei shrugged. "Kei do you have any idea on how you're going to deal with this class?" "Why do you ask?" The girl looked up from her notebook. "They're all trouble makers, stupid." "Who said I couldn't deal with a few uh..." "That's right Kei, haven't you noticed that you only have boys in your class? Including a gang?" "I can deal with them." The younger continue to write in her notebook.

"I mean there's you, Mark, Yugyeom and BamBam, you guys are good kids. Probably Jaebum, Youngjae and Jinyoung as well. Unless you decide to be stupid." "I'm not going to make a fool of myself in front of Ma-" Jackson was cut off by someone tapping on his shoulder. "May I help you?" He turned to the stranger. "Oh, Mark." "Hey Jackson! What are you doing here with Ms. Kei, you know students and teachers aren't allowed to date." The said boy smirked. "That makes me sound old Markie." Kei pouted and put the pad of her index finger on her lips. Mark slid into the seat next to Kei. 

Jackson looked over at the girl next to his crush. Oh how much did he want to sit next to Mark. "So, what were you two discussing?" Mark butted in. Kei glanced over at Jackson and opened to answer. "Nothing much." Jackson answered before Kei could. "Nothing much? You're joking right? For all I know you could have been talking about me." Mark draped his arm over Kei's shoulder. Kei stifled a laugh while Jackson shot a glare at the older boy. "Don't get too confident now." "Oh so you were?" The older grinned. "What? N-no." Jackson stuttered. He face palmed himself. Jackson Jia-Er Wang does NOT stutter. 

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

I'm back with 853 words ;-; 

So I started school yesterday and bleh. I did see my crush and my heart beat so fast I had to put my hand to my chest to slow it down. *does a really high pitched squeal and jumps around in circles.* I've missed them so much since the summer break ;-;  They are absolutely stunning and most beautiful person I've ever seen ♡ in my eyes at least. (And hopefully only mine ♡) if you are interested in my love life -who is... No one.- I'll probably update everyone on my updates ^^ 

Obviously I've been neglecting my duties (*giggles* she said duties) of updating and I apologize. Though that doesn't mean I'm going to regularly update. *sobbb* I've been working on a lot of new stories/one shots. I know I shouldn't be though hahaha cause I have other stories to finish.

So 

» | • 느낌아니까 • | «