• C h a p t e r O n e •

Soulmate
Soulmate
BamBam stared blankly at the board after sneezing. He was four hours into dying and there was nothing he could do about it. Maybe he could slip out of class and into the back woods of the school. He blinked noticing the entire class stating at him. He stood up and bowed to the class mumbling a small 'Josonghabnida ' (sorry formally).
 
No one knew about his condition though he still was alone and sometimes bullied by the upperclassmen. All eyes were on him until the classroom door was slammed open. "Jackson Wang this is the fourth time this week that you have been late, anything to say to save your from getting a Saturday school?" Ms. Park crossed her arms impatiently waiting for his answer. "I won't be late again." He winked at her and left for his seat.
 
His seat had been taken by Mark Tuan so he left for the empty seat in the back of the class. It happened to be the seat next to BamBam's causing the younger boy to panic. "Hey, have I seen your around campus before?" Jackson leaned closer to him. "A-aniyo sunbae-nim." The younger started running out of oxygen to breathe. "A (referring to GOT7's song), then let's be friends." The older male cackled in a high-pitch and ended up choking on his own spit. BamBam's eyes widened and he turned away to pay attention to the lesson even though it was too easy.
 
His next period was lunch and he was getting impatient. The bell rang and he sprinted out of the classroom and towards the back woods. He dove into the large patch of tall grass accidently bumping into a taller figure. "Oh, mian- (I'm sor-)" BamBam started but couldn't finish because his breath was literally knocked out of him . The stranger started to panick and hurridly pushed down his dog ears covering them up with hair in the process. He tucked his tail back into his skin tight jeans and fled. 
 
BamBam stared as the boy ran off. He just shrugged letting his dog ears and cat tail out. There was usually only one hybrid at each school, so why was there another? The hidden law stated that only certain people knew was being broken after a few years? The school was probably going to be sued and this would be big news for the entire world. 
 
 
Hey Hey Hey! 401 words and I'm back with a new fanfic ^^ 
 
This story will be updated monthly on the 14th ^^ cause... Korean holidays and it's been... 14 months with GOT7 ^^ 
 
Though as of now it isn't the 14th, this will be updated I promise EVERY SINGLE 14TH until the end of this fanfic. Unless it's a special day for GOT7 other than their birthdays (for that I post one shots ^^) 
 
I will be away for about a month and will update an extra chapter in advance or maybe I'll try posting it on the 14th eheheh.
 
If this story gets the amount of months it's been since GOT7 has debuted of votes then I will post an extra chapter! 
 
I hope you all look forward to this story!
 
Much love to you all ♡♡♡
 
» | • 느낌아니까 • | «