Staying in Bed

Just the Way You Are (VHope Drabbles)

 

HoSeok rolls over to shut the alarm clock off before looking back at TaeHyung who is still sleeping peacefully, wrapped in the comfy mess of blankets on their bed. He smiles, snaking his arms around the younger's waist and pulling him closer so that TaeHyung's back comes into contact with his chest. He nuzzles his nose into TaeHyung's hair. It smells like almonds. This was comfortable, HoSeok thought as he let his eyes fluttered closed. It was comfortable with TaeHyung like this, so comfortable that he could lie here all day if the younger would have allowed it. "Good morning," He hears TaeHyung mumble softly.

The younger is turning over in the bed to look HoSeok in the face, and HoSeok smiles once TaeHyung's tired eyes come into contact with his. He kisses the younger on the forehead and then the nose before stealing his lips in a chaste kiss. "Good morning to you." His voice is slightly hoarse from drying out while he slept, but it doesn't matter.

TaeHyung's smiling face is more than enough to make HoSeok go crazy and want him more than he could ever possibly have him. The elder can't keep the smile from creeping up on his face when TaeHyung snuggles closer to him, nuzzling his head into HoSeok's chest. HoSeok rests his chin on the younger's head, a fond smile present on his lips. "Do you have anywhere to be?" HoSeok's neck tickles a little as TaeHyung's breath brushes it with every word that comes from his mouth.

"I already told you," HoSeok responded before placing a kiss on the top of TaeHyung's head. "My schedules for today were cancelled. I have the day off."

"Good." TaeHyung's voice was still tired, but there was still a clear amount of fondness in the word as he gripped HoSeok's pj shirt in his hands and looked up at the elder to kiss him on the lips. "Then we can just stay in bed for the day."

It was just a few seconds later, and TaeHyung had already fallen back asleep. He was snuggled into HoSeok's chest, his hand still gripping the shirt that HoSeok was wearing. HoSeok's chest tickled with every exhale from TaeHyung, but he was comfortable. He pulled TaeHyung closer to him and fell asleep as well. He wouldn't mind staying in bed with TaeHyung today.

Story 5
Staying in Bed

 

Word Count: 393

Author's Note: Hey guys! I hope that you liked this one. I felt that it was quite fluffy, myself. I do want to say that I have six different drabble collections that I post to. I am more likely to update the ones that get the most comments and love, so if you wnat to see more from this series more frequently, make sure you let me know that you like it! Also, I am always willing to do reader requests.

I do hope that you guys liked this one. This is probably my favorite in this series so far. (^_^)

Enjoy and stuff~ Bye!