My Alien

Just the Way You Are (VHope Drabbles)

 

TaeHyung hated going out with HoSeok. The two had been dating for a little over a month now, and Tae seemed to do something embarrassing everytime they were out together. No matter what. He always found a way to humiliate himself in front of his boyfriend. On their first date, he panicked inside of the bakery because he thought the door to leave the building had disappeared. HoSeok didn't seem embarrassed as he grabbed Tae's hand to pull him toward the exit, but TaeHyung was very embarrassed. While they were visiting different stores together, TaeHyung had accidentally leaned on wet paint, getting his shirt dirty. Instead of laughing at him, HoSeok leaned on the paint to dirty himself as well. Still, TaeHyung felt bad for being such a clutz.

This time he was at the park with HoSeok. He was walking his dog, and HoSeok agreed to joining him on a trip to the dog park. HoSeok sat on the bench, watching fondly as TaeHyung was having fun chasing his pup around the park. After a few moments, TaeHyung had slipped on the wet grass, sliding into a pile of mud. There were enough people at the park that a few of them definitely noticed. In fact, HoSeok could see people laughing at him. HoSeok rose from the bench and made his way to TaeHyung. He grabbed his arm to help him up.

"I'm sorry." TaeHyung said, turning to leave HoSeok. "I know you don't want to be seen with me. I humiliate you every time we are together."

HoSeok grabbed TaeHyung's elbow to stop him. "What makes you say that?" HoSeok asked, looking into TaeHyung's eyes with a fond smile on his face. "Tae, I don't care if other people see us together. I think they're all jealous because I have such a unique boyfriend."

TaeHyung looked at HoSeok with a look of disbelief. There is no way that a person like him exists. "Really? They probably think you're crazier than I am for staying with me."

"Maybe I am." HoSeok said, pulling TaeHyung closer to him. "But I don't care about what they think." He whispered as he pulled TaeHyung even closer. "I love you, my alien." He said before placing an innocent kiss on the tip of TaeHyung's nose, letting everyone in the park know that this was his boyfriend. Letting them know that this was his boyfriend, and he was not ashamed of him.
 

Story 4
My Alien

 

Word Count: 408

Author's Note: Here is this one! I hpe that you guys liked it! It's been a while since I've updated this because I've been a bit busy! Don't be afraid to comment and let me know what you think! Comments only make me happy! Even mean ones. 

Anyway,  I came up with this one because I was thinking about how the cutest couples are the ones that are not ever embarrassed by each other...that's the kind of love I need in my life. I'm the type to do embarrassing things all the time...so I wrote this!

Enjoy and stuff! Bye!