Goodnight, Hyung

Just the Way You Are (VHope Drabbles)

 

"My mom always said the worse it tastes, the better it works." TaeHyung said as he entered the room with a bowl of soup and sat next to HoSeok on the bed.

The day had finally come to and end, and the boys were finally finished with their schedules. TaeHyung was happy to be finally be home so he could take care of HoSeok, who came home early thanks to his cold. He hated Hope being sick, but he loved that it was a chance that he got to take care of him. Since Hope was one of the mother figures in Bangtan, it was more likely that he was the one taking care of Tae.

"Are you sure this is safe to eat?" Hope asked, a little worried about the smell. He looked at the younger.

TaeHyung rolled his eyes. "Don't worry so much. SeokJin hyung made it, not me." Tae said, holding the bowl right under Hopies chin as he fished out a spoonfull to feed him.

Knowing that SeokJin was the responsible for the making, HoSeok was not hesitant in eating it all. Despite the awful taste, he ate it deliciously, and Tae was convinced that HoSeok could make anything seem delicious while eating it.

Once the soup was all gone, Tae got up to take the dishes to the kitchen for someone else to clean. Before he had the chance to leave, though, NamJoon told him that he should do the dishes. TaeHyung was a little annoyed about that since there were a lot of dishes that needed to be done, but he didn't argue. NamJoon told him that since Hopie hyung was sick and couldn't do anything, he would need to help clean up.

TaeHyung informed J-Hope that he would be taking care of his chores, but that he could still message him if he needed anything. Yes. J-Hope would tell him through text message if there was anything he needed because TaeHyung knew that the elder's voice was not strong enough to call for him right now.

"Tae...I'm cold."

And TaeHyung stopped washing the dishes to find some spare blankets to bring to J-Hope and cover him up.

"Tae...my towel needs moistened."

And TaeHyung stopped scrubbing the counters to moisten the warm towelet that was resting on J-Hope's forehead.

"Tae...I'd like some warm water."

And TaeHyung stopped gathering trash to heat some water for HoSeok.

"Tae...I'm sleepy."

TaeHyung smiled when he read the message. He didn't know why, but there was something about it that he found to be incredibly charming. "Then go to sleep." Was Tae's reply.

"But...I'm lonely."

The other members had already gone of to bed, and TaeHyung was the only left awake to do the chores. Why they left him in charge of the chores while he was supposed to be taking care of J-Hope, he didn't know. TaeHyung looked at the room and decided that he did well enough. He would return to his and Hope's room for the night.

TaeHyung entered, changed into his pjs, and went to his own bed. HoSeok pouted as he watched him. "Tae," He whined. "I'm still lonely if you go way over there. Besides, you didn't turn the light off."

TaeHyung rolled his eyes and made his way to turn the light off. J-Hope scooted over in the bed to allow room for TaeHyung to sleep next to him. TaeHyung crawled into the bed, resting on his elbow while he looked over HoSeok who seemed to have fallen asleep already. How could he manage to look so beautiful even when he was ill? TaeHyung leaned in and gave Hope a small kiss on the lips before turning around and lying down.

"Now you're going to catch my cold." J-Hope said to let Tae know that he wasn't sleeping.

"You'll just have to take care of me, then." Was TaeHyung's soft reply. "Goodnight, hyung....I love you" 

Story 1
Goodnight, Hyung

 

Word Count: 666

Author's Note: The first story in this series is a request from a subscriber. I know you requested for a story where Tae take care of Hope before going to bed, but I changed it up a bit to where Hopie is sick, and TaeHyung is taking care of an ill J-Hope. It's still before going to bed, but in this case Hope is ill.

If I did a bad a job, just tell me it's terrible and I'll try again! (^_^;)