chapter 53

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

Top stood near lahi reading a book ..the room was full of books ..

Suddenly he murmured without looking away from the book :

"aren’t you going to ask me what am I reading ?"

She answered carelessly :

"aren’t you forbidden from talking to people ?"

"I am forbidden from talking ..to 'people' that is "

Then he closed the book and looked at her with a smile ..she smiled too and said :

"oh bite me "

He laughed and said :

"what did you think ? this is the best thing about magicians here ..their words are so precise "

He looked up to the ceiling and said :

"this room is boring ..nothing to have fun with "

Lahi bit her lower lip ..its been a long time since she heard the word fun ..or thought of it …

Top disappeared for a moment then came back with a cd player ..he turned it on and they both smiled after hearing the soft romantic music it played …

He walked to her ,sat next to her on the floor ,looked in her eyes then said :

"so..do you hate me ?"

She looked at him with teary eyes but didn’t answer so he said :

"im sorry ..i was really unfair to you ..maybe you shouldn’t have loved a jerk like me …you should have found a way to go back to our world ..either that or find someone here and live with him a normal life .."

"its not like that …but .."

She looked up at the ceiling too so her tears wont fall down and said :

"but I just don’t understand you ..why ?..why are you defending him this hard ?..why did you fight me for him ?...i cant understand …is he more important to you than me ?..even if it was like that ..you know he is a bastard …and I know you ..and you don’t help bastards ..so why ?why ??.."

Top looked down but didn’t say anything again ..her tears fell down her face and she said :

"I worked really hard to find this lumian guy then talk him into helping me rescue you  …you know ..im alone here and don’t know anyone who could help ..and getting through to a magician in this world is really hard ..when me and lumian built the plan ..i didn’t think for a minute you would play on his team ..so why ?"

Top gulped and said :

"for what I did to you ..there is no explanation I would give and you would take ..it will all sound to you like bull …I don’t know ..maybe its some kind of philosophy I came up with after spending all this years I spent in this house reading the same damn books that man read .."

He said that then he looked at the books on each wall …he sighed and continued :

"im here as a good servant .. but in reality im prisoner ..i was kidnapped and brought here in an illegitimate way ..but it is legitimate and fair in his opinion ..i couldn’t understand how he could think like that until I lived with him ..lived in his world ..maybe I was a prisoner of his will and mood variability and exotic strange orders .. but he let me into his world ..the world he built by himself for himself all of this years alone ..i suddenly found my self immersed in a sea of pure selfishness philosophy …but it was fun…and it contained a lot of realistic principles that it surprised me …plus we had a lot in common when it came to magic interests .."

He looked at her to find her looking at him with wide eyes ..she said :

"top!! I don’t understand what you are saying …you are a kidnapped prisoner …don’t you want to come back ?"

She held his hand ,shock it then repeated :

"don’t you want to come back???"

He smiled a small sad smile and said :

"like you know lahi ..i spent a long time here being trained to become the perfect servant with complete isolation from the outside world …when I would get out he would be always with me ..watching me …its true at the time he was just starting to get stronger ..but I was at the time very weak …I only had one option ..i had to drawn in his world to survive …"

He looked at her and said :

"those days were hard ..went by so slowly ..but if it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be like this now .."

She smiled in the corner of and said :

"and what you are now is something to be proud of ??? you are a servant for god sake top"

"and that is one thing I wanted to tell you ..i feel like being here gave me something ..maybe its some kind of strength …maybe some kind of harshness …living with someone who has megalomania taught me a lot of things …I think I have now a power to tolerate about anything now ..something I was not able to do before ..plus my principles also changed ..i started to see what he sees …also he got this stupid kind of side to him that is a result of living alone for all those years ..playing on that side is always fun ..you cant believe how much fun I have when I embarrass him … "

Lahi smiled and said :

"now im sure you changed ..you like embarrassing people now !!"

"don’t say it like that ..he enjoys giving me orders ..i have to enjoy making him embarrassed ..specially infront of jaejoong "

She gulped ..jaejoong ..jaejoong was the main reason top fought against her that night …she said :

"what is so good about jaejoong ? why people keep fighting over him anyway ?"

Top laughed like he was remembering something and said :

"jaejoong is such a fun person ..somehow he knows people more than yunho does …you see yunho knows people more from a philosophic kind of way but jaejoong ..he knows them from living and mixing with them …he can understand people's moves and looks.. their hidden words ..he is also very smart ..he catch all my hidden words !!"

"hmm~~ I see "

Somehow this was not convincing enough so top went on :

"jenna entering our house was the most fun thing ever …see after we were living this hateful and blue life this girl came and lightened the air around her …it was so much fun watching that bastard trying to impress that little girl …but yunho had to screw her up ..and the result was the jaejoong you know now .."

He looked at lahi to find her looking at him with a pissed off look …he was talking excitedly like he was talking about friends or even family …that is plus that his talk doesn’t justify why he left her ..he looked down and said :

"away from yunho and me having my own believes about being loyal to him ..jaejoong means a lot to me ..since he came to this house yunho became nicer by hundred times …I didn’t even get as many punishments as I did before ..i mean yunho used to punish me for anything ..jaejoong being there made him more relaxed ..and he also was like a friend to me ..he would listen to my none sense and my angry talk about yunho and even sometimes he would jump in and talk too about yunho …and he would jump between me and any punishment yunho would want to give me ..sometimes it worked though and sometimes it didn’t .."

"and why would he do that ?"

"I don’t know ..if I was top from the past I would say because he is too good ..but now I think its for two reasons ..the first is that a lot of the things that yunho find reasonable jaejoong doesn’t ..and the other reason is he loves yunho and doesn’t want to see him as an evil person who would punish his servant for anything and everything .."

Lahi looked at the books all around her ,sighed and said :

"then?did you decide to stay here ? you are not coming back to our world ?"

Top looked at her ,smiled a sad smile then said :

"you still have hope of coming back with me after all of this ?"

She smiled coldly and said :

"if I was lahi before I listened to you talk just now..i would have said sure ..im not coming back except with you with me …but now I think that if I didn’t get you back I would go crazy..maybe its not love ..maybe I made you my duty ..even if you changed I will take you back ..i will take you back no matter what ..im not going to go back alone after all of this "

She looked at him and said :

"what do you think ?"

He smirked and said :

"I think you started to understand "

"yes I became honest with my self …I feel like im smarter abit …no wonder you changed after all this time living with someone like him ..by the way .."

She smirked and said :

" is he stupid ? why would he make a way of calling that will effect his life directly?"

"maybe he didn’t think I might use it this way …you know he trust jaejoong absolute trust "

"but jaejoong doesn’t know that yunho's heart would stop with each call "

"anyway ..he loves jaejoong a lot ..he is his first friend and the first person to show him and fill his life with love ..he would do anything for him ..even if he was giving so much for a small thing .."

"another question ..are you sure he is not stupid ?... why is he locking me in the library if he hates seeing me and loves reading books ?"

Top smiled and said :

"this is not the library ..this is an empty room "

Lahi's eyes widened and said :

"what do you mean? How about all of those books ?"

"you call it library because you didn’t see the rest of the house …all the walls in the house are covered with shelves for books …so since this one has nothing but a chair and a table in it its called the empty room ..got nothing but those books .."

"ohh..and you ..what were you reading ?"

He smirked and put the book infront of her …she looked at it and her eyes widened and said :

"you.. you really are thinking of helping them in making the painting work ?"

"ofcourse ..that is my job"

"but ..but ..after all you have done to him ??? this is enough "

"not yet ..not until he leaves this poor world and let it's people live in peace "

He looked up at the ceiling and said :

"not yet "

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yunho sat down in jaejoong's living room ..he was shaking his leg fast …

"yun chan ..look what I found ..there is food in the house "

Yunho looked at him and said :

"how long has it been since you came here ?days ?"

"yes ..since I slept with yoochun in the same bed "

Yunho started shaking his leg faster …jaejoong came to the living room and said :

"actually im an idiot …I could have let him sleep in my bed while I sleep in the other room …I shouldn’t have listened to him .."

Yunho sighed and jaejoong continued :

"but then at the time ..what would he have done if he came to that room and saw all the things there .."

"whats the problem ?its your sister's room ..ofcourse it would be girly.."

"there is a problem that 'jenna' is curved in the wood of the bed and the closet in big letters …and he knows that my supposed sister's name is not jenna …and he would ask me innocently who is jenna ?and why do you have her bedroom? ..what can I tell him then .."

Yunho got up fast looking pissed off and said :

"jaejoong ..lets go home already …we are wasting time here ..you took what you needed right ?"

Jaejoong said with innocent eyes :

"yeah but we didn’t solve yoochun's problem yet .."

"lets go back home and think there …maybe while eating breakfast "

"yun chan"

Jaejoong said it suddenly ..yunho looked at him and jaejoong looked down at the floor and said :

"I ..im sorry ..last night ..i went over the line …you are right …I mean I don’t like seeing you punishing other people ..but im the reason ..all the people you punished were punished because of me .."

He said that then looked at that room then back at yunho and in the end back at the floor …yunho thought damnnnn…

Yunho gulped …its true ..but jaejoong today …he looks so poor ,weak ,lonely apologizing all the time and looking near tears …yunho doesn’t like seeing him like this …jaejoong went through enough troubles in the past and that room is a witness of that …the room they put all jenna's things in …and now he is giving him another problem …maybe jaejoong is right but he doesn’t want to hurt him so he said :

"don’t worry about it ..i wont hide it I was really shocked last night …but you have a point ..honestly I am becoming edgy lately …I am now punishing people a lot ..i will try to be calmer and wiser .."

Then yunho smiled at jaejoong and said :

"help me in that "

Jaejoong's eyes sparkled and he leaned to yunho to say something when the door bill rang ..

Yunho and jaejoon exchanged a look ..who could it be ??..

"jaejoon ..jaejoong are you in here ???"

Their eyes widened …

Its yoochun …

Now what should they do ?????....