chapter 44

THE MAGICAL PAINTING

"who was a girl ? what are you talking about ? …aya TELL ME WHO WAS A GIRL ??"

Aya noticed what she said and gulped …she told yoochun that jaejoong was a girl and the out come was not in her favor at all but then risa would be like her mad if she knew that jaejoong was a girl …but she would want to know why he changed to a boy and well even if she didn’t tell her she would ask jaejoong…

She bit her lip …she thought if she told yoochun her self in a nicer words and from her pov the story he would understand but he didn’t ..what If risa didn’t …and she cant not tell the story cause she can so easily ask jaejoong  and she is sure he would make her sound even more horrible …

No no the best thing is not to tell her …no need to lose risa too …

Aya looked up and said :

"I made a mistake last night …I was mad at jaejoong for putting us in that weird situation and because it ruined my date with yoochun …and so I ran my big mouth and called jaejoong a girl ..i told him jaejoong is such a girl and things like that and he got mad at me "

Risa looked unconvinced and said :

"then what do you mean ' ofcourse knowing he was a girl he would fall in love with him' ???"

Aya got more nervous ..now what she is supposed to say …damn her and her big mouth ..she should have thought a little before saying this …sighhhhh….

"I ..i meant that well because jaejoong acts like a girl  yoochun would fall in love with him ..i mean jaejoong is beautiful and he acts like a girl and when I pointed that to yoochun I noticed that he wasn’t noticing this before so ofcourse after I pointed out that jaejoong acts like a girl and beautiful like one he would fall in love with him "

Risa got up and looked at aya up and down then she said :

"exactly what I said ..didnt I say don’t point things to them they don’t need to know ????"

Aya looked up bit her anger and said :

"sorry …it slipped "

Risa breathed in and out deeply then said :

"lets go "

Aya looked up at risa and said :

"go where ?"

"to jaejoong's house "

"what if they weren’t there ?"

"then we go to yoochun's house and before you say anything if they are not there then we go to yunho's …you need to apologize for what you said "

Aya nodded ..she doesn’t need to apologize but she need to see what is going on …

Aya and risa left the coffee heading first to jaejoong's house …

 

*************************

jaejoong ran to yunho who was unconscious on the floor ..jaejoong dropped on the floor next to yunho and put yunho's head in his lap then said to yoochun :

"what happened ?"

"I don’t know ..he just lost conscious "

jaejoong started slapping yunho lightly and shaking him ..top who followed jaejoong inside looked at yunho satisfied with what he did  but then he noticed the tears in jaejoong's eyes and realized that what he did was causing pain to the only person who was nice to him and who saved him from a lot of punishments …he felt bad for jaejoong and for the jenna inside him ..

Top walked to jaejoong and put his hand on yunho's chest then said :

"he had a heart problem jaejoong sama …he will be fine after sleeping for sometime ..he is ok just unconscious …don’t worry "

jaejoong's tears fell down his cheeks and said :

"he will be fine ?"

Top smiled a gentle smile and said :

"he will be fine "

Then top took yunho from jaejoong's shivering hands and said to yoochun- who was watching carefully – :

"where is the bedroom ?"

yoochun pointed to his bedroom and top carried yunho there …jaejoong followed top and made sure yunho was in the bed and covered  then when he was about to sit next to yunho  yoochun said to him :

"lets leave him rest alone …he must be very tired "

jaejoong nodded and for some reason he said to top :

"you too top ..lets leave yun chan alone "

jaejoong didn’t know why but he knew he didn’t want angry top with unconscious yunho alone ….

Outside yoochun made some tea and then they sat down together in the living room ..yoochun looked at jaejoong who looked so sad and near crying then he said :

"jaejoong ..why are you so upset about yunho ?..he hurt your sister "

jaejoong looked up at yoochun ..yoochun was talking nicely and slowly like if he was afraid if he talked louder jaejoong was going to start crying …

When jaejoong didn’t say anything yoochun said :

"I mean I know he is your friend but …after all that happened …"

jaejoong was about to say something when top put his hand on jaejoong's shoulder silencing him gently and said :

"yunho sama was the closest friend to jaejoong sama  so even if yunho sama did something bad to him jaejoong sama would still worry about him and even cry if he thought he is in danger …that is the kind of person that jaejoong sama is "

yoochun nodded then he looked at himself and jaejoong and said :

"umm jaejoong don’t you want to change your cloth ?"

jaejoong looked down at his cloth and noticed he is still in his school uniform …jaejoong nodded and yoochun said :

"I will go get you  your pjs "

jaejoong cursed remembering the heart pink pjs …while yoochun looked at top and said :

"umm…top san ..you want to change too ? I don’t think I have something that fits you but I could go run down to the cloth shop in the end of the road and get you a pj …"

Top smiled and said :

"im ok in my cloth "

yoochun nodded and ran to the bedroom to get a pj for himself and jaejoong's pj ..

jaejoong turned to top and said :

"do you know what happened  to yun chan ? is he really going to be alright ?"

Top said :

"I don’t know what happened to yunho sama but yes he is going to be ok he just need some rest "

jaejoong nodded feeling alittle  bit relived …

yoochun came holding two pjs then he handed jaejoong one of them  and started changing jaejoong changed  quickly embarrassed about changing infront of boys …he is a boy too but still …it was embarrassing …

yoochun was putting on the shirt when the door bell rang …jaejoong said :

"you were waiting for someone ?"

yoochun shook his head and went to open the door thinking I so hope this is not aya ….

yoochun opened the door and said :

"what are you two doing here ?"

Aya was about to yell something about the way yoochun was greeting them when risa said :

"aya has something to tell you "

yoochun looked at aya and said :

"and what is that ?"

Risa smiled nervously and said :

"aren’t you going to invite us in yoochun ?"

"its not really the right time guys "

Aya was about to say something when she noticed that the first three buttons of yoochun's pj are ed  …

Risa said :

"come on yoochun let us in aya really want to tell you something important "

jaejoong came from behind and said :

"hello"

Risa smiled at him and said :

"hi"

While aya's eyes fell on his buttons …

 because  jaejoong was so embarrassed and trying to dress quickly he didn’t get all his buttons right so they were all over the place …

Aya stepped closer to yoochun and said in low dangerous voice :

"you know I came here to apologize to you  but you …you are a real bastard "

Then she looked at jaejoong who was surprised at the amount of anger and hatred in her eyes ..

Aya pushed yoochun aside and stood face to face with jaejoong and said :

"you are a real "

*SLAP

Aya then ran down stairs crying ….

yoochun, jaejoong and risa were frozen in place …what just happened ???? …