Chapter 4 Researching and Internet Surfing

Unpretty Rapstar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No matter what you do Ji Hoon, the truth will always come out and your friends will find out what kind of man you really are! – Zico”
No matter how hard Krystal tried she still couldn’t get that text message out of her head. Not only was she worrying about what Zico’s agenda was for sending P.O. that text message, but she was also confused about P.O keeping a secret from her. Suddenly P.O. pulled up by the sidewalk where Krystal was standing at. He got out of the car, but stopped midway because he saw her staring into space.
“Krystal…are you okay?” 
“Are you sick?”
P.O. asked as he grabbed a hold of Krystal’s dead hand. She snapped out of it and looked at him and suddenly realizing she had his phone in her hand with the text message still on the screen. Krystal then rushed towards P.O. with open arms giving him a big hug.
“Ugh! I’m just so exhausted that I can’t even stand anymore!”
 Krystal whined, trying to distract him as she exits out of the text message.
“Oh, well let’s hurry up and get you home okay?”
P.O. said with a puzzled look on his face. The whole ride to Krystal’s house was very awkward and quiet, so she thought she should try to break the silence by asking P.O. the question she was dying to ask.
“So~…” Krystal said; making the moment even more awkward.
“What’s the relationship between you and Zico?” 
Krystal’s hands were shaking in her lap; waiting to see and hear his reaction on whether he gets mad or tries to blow her off. He chuckles a little bit, making Krystal even more nervous and says,
“Why do you ask?”
“I don’t know it just looks like you guys are pretty close.” She said hoping that her answer didn’t make her look suspicious.
“Yeah we are, but we haven’t talked to each other ever since I moved here.” He answered back while looking back at her with a handsome smile.
Krystal smiled back but wondered if she should keep going on with this conversation. She recognized the street they were at and knew that they were just seconds away from her house. So she exhaled and rushed the words out before it was too late.
“So did you guys have a fight…?”
“We’re here.”
 P.O. interrupted her, pointing out that they arrived at Krystal’s house, she looked out her window disappointed. Her house wasn't as extravagant as what people would think, but it was still breath taking. The house was very modern, it was rectangular shaped with a flat roof and had long length windows in the front.  
“Wow! Your house is even more amazing at night!” P.O. said amazed 
“You can thank my mom for that,” Krystal said sarcastically 
“Now what I was trying to say do you...”
“Ah man, I’m sorry Krystal I got to go,” P.O. said abruptly 
Starting to get annoyed by his interruptions she just gave up and nodded her head and got out the car.
“I’ll see you at school!” he shouted out of the car waving goodbye to Krystal.
“Okay.” She said as she stomped her way to the door
Krystal walked into her lavish yet empty home and saw that her mom and sister weren't home yet until she heard some dishes clattering from the kitchen. She slowly walked into the kitchen a little scared when,
"Oh, your home!"
Her sister Jessica said when she popped her head out of the refrigerator scaring Krystal.
"God, Jessi doesn't do that!" Krystal shouted as she was trying to catch her breath from the shock.
"I thought you were gonna stay at work overnight!"
"Yeah I was, but dad heard about your little date so he wanted me to check to see if you'll come home unharmed and still a ," Jessica said chuckling.
"And by the look on your face, I can tell that your trip to womanhood is going to take a while."
"Just take your sandwich and go I don't really feel like talking about my date anyway." Krystal sneered
and as she turned around to her room Jessica grabbed her arm; slowly guiding her to the living room where they can sit down and talk.
"Look! I know you Kris so I know when somethings not right, did he say something that was out of line." Jessica said concerned.
"No, oddly he was very considerate and gentlemen." Krystal said not knowing that she's blushing.
"Well, there's something that's bothering you so spill it!" Jessica said
Krystal looked at her questioning if she should let in on the P.O./Zico situation or should she just ask her friends at school, but her sister has been there for her ever since she was born and never once judged her wrong.
"What if you've found a secret about someone you really like and you want to confront them about it, but the way you found out about the secret was in a way a violation of his privacy?" Krystal said worriedly
Jessica was shocked at first wondering what the hell Krystal was getting herself into and if she should do a background check on P.O., but she calmed down and gave her answer.
"Wow um...." She hesitated 
"Well, I strongly suggest that you ask him about it and even if it upsets him, you should tell him how you found out because you don't want to start a relationship on lies and secrets."
"But what I did try to ask him, but he was interrupting me like he was trying to avoid the question," Krystal replied
Now Jessica was truly worried for her baby sister and wondered if she was falling for a guy that's going to play with her feelings.
"Okay, okay now this is a problem here; you really need to talk to him or better yet let me do a background check him."
"No! I rather talk to him than letting you snoop around his personal life!" Krystal said 
*sigh* "Okay I'm going to let you take care of it, just know that if you need anything or just somebody to talk to I'm right here." Jessica said
Krystal smiled and gave Jessica a big bear hug,
"Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter