The End.

Bloodlust

After running from anyone who might have saw us in the music room, we stop underneath a staircase. “What’s your name?” I ask looking at the back of the stranger’s head. I could tell that he was somewhat hesitant by the way his body moved. Finally he turns around and asks, “What’s yours?”

 

I look at him oddly, not sure why he would turn my question back at me. He rolled up his sleeve and exposes a phoenix tattoo on his wrist that I had not seen before. “Where did you get that?” I ask frantically my adrenaline pumping.  “What is this twenty questions? I get that we made out and everything but that doesn’t mean you can interrogate me all of the sudden.”

 

Letting out a sigh, “I’m sorry. Let’s start all over. My name is Anna and I’m the girl you made out with.” A small smile formed on his face, “Park Chanyeol.” My heart began to beat out of my chest once I heard his name come out of his mouth. “Did you say Anna…? Your name is Anna Young?” He asks with a puzzled expression.

 

I nod walking up to him and wrapping my arms around him. “I uh.” He says keeping his arms at his side. It was then that I realize neither he nor I remember one another.  Without thinking, I blurt out the words my heart has been aching to say, “I missed you.”

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me as well, “I honestly can’t remember you, but I miss you too. I don’t know why…” He replied. Though we were together, with our memories gone, we have are starting from scratch.

 

“What’s your next class?” He asks shyly. “Comm 100.” I reply not knowing what to except. “I’ll walk you.” He says taking my hand.

 

Right before I walk into the room, I ask “Hey, do you wanna go on a date with me?” His smile grew bigger, “Yeah. How about tomorrow night at 7pm?” He asks. I nod, and he kisses me on the lips before heading to his next class. 

 

 

 

**Sorry the update took so long <3 The Next Chapter is going to be some explanation of the story and feel free to ask any questions.**