2010

I loved you once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany thought that taeyeon will move to the same school as her, she even gave taeyeon the information about the new high school. But, she never the know that taeyeon did not want to be in the same school as her since taeyeon has decided to bury all her feeling to tiffany and being in the same school as her wont help at all.

 Tiffany found out about taeyeon’s choice of moving to the international school which costs more than 200 dollars/ month instead of going to the same public school as her. “ Taeyeon  ah.. why you aren’t in the same school as me? You know that I would never move to your school since the tuition is really expensive, you are the only that can choose, please be in the same school as me” “ I am sorry Fany ah.. It’s my parents’ wish, I have to prepare myself to enter university in Canada later on, my chance of get the admission is bigger if I study in International School”

Tiffany doesn’t know that the prime reason why Taeyeon cant be in the same school as her is because she falls in love with tiffany. They promised to keep in touch.

“ Taetae, lets go out this Saturday!”

“ I cant fany ah, I have project due, next time okay”

“lets go watch movie”

“I have to meet my tutor this weekend, next time fany ah..”

“ I am so excited for the upcoming reunion with our middle school’s friend, we can spend 3 days together at the resort”

“mm..Fany ah, I wont join the reunion, I have to go somewhere with my par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter