2007

I loved you once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 At Sowon Middle School, in class 7G. Mr. Frank, the homeroom of 7G wants everyone to change their sitting place. Taeyeon ended up sitting behind Tiffany. Taeyeon is an average student who does not know anything about fashion, technically she is a nerd but on the opposite, Tiffany is a queen bee of the school. Everyone knows Tiffany Hwang. Boys all fall in love with her while girls all envy her but its not the same with Taeyeon.

                 Taeyeon is such an ignorant nerd. All she cares are just her family. She came from a rich family but no one knows about that. She doesn’t like to show off. Two months has passed and two of them still hasn’t talked to each other. “She is really arrogant and intimidating” said Taeyeon about Tiffany. Tiffany has dated a lot of boy at that time despite of being so young. The reason is because she felt lonely. Her mom is always busy and so does her dad. Tiffany comes from a middle-class family, her mom has clothing shop at the market while her dad is a salary man but despite all of that, since her mom owns clothing shop, Tiffany can wear a lot of nice clothes and people think that her family is very rich.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter